Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Özer Hurmacı, BB Erzurumspor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jul 01, 11:57

A-SK

Re: Özer HURMACI

Postby A-SK » 2009 Jul 24, 15:49

Why header: 71 :shock: He scored 3 goals with his head last season. Had he scored 3 goals from free kicks, would you have given him 71? No. Please raise his heading ability to atleast 75 ;)
Omer

Postby Omer » 2009 Aug 02, 21:36

Attack: 78 he was playing as a striker before
Balance: 78 omfg!!! u really think he is that weak ??!
Response: 82
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 80
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2009 Aug 02, 22:27

I don't agree with the value Omer is suggesting. First of all, he isn't a striker anymore nor is does he have the positional sense of one. Ozer doesn't play like a poacher so why should his attack be raised? I don't agree with 78 for balance aswell. He isn't strong at all. He seems to go to the ground very easily, but we could probably raise it slightly. I reckon he should be higher than Ali Bilgin. He has lower centre of gravity and ca hide the ball better. He's sort of like Alex. I don't think he deserves 82 for response. He'd be able to read the game far too well for a 22 year old of his calibre. 83 for agility underrates him far too much. His turning circle is amazing. He can wriggles past 2/3 defenders in one go. 3 people already agreed to rasing his DA so there's no reason why we should drop it again. His SPA could be raised, but not that high. He does a good job of retaining possession, but often dribbles and then plays a simple pass to a teammate. I don't rate his SPA higher than his DA. It should be about 85 and no more. SPS could probably raised to 80 aswell. No harm in that.
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Aug 02, 23:30

Omer wrote:Attack: 78 he was playing as a striker before
Balance: 78 omfg!!! u really think he is that weak ??!
Response: 82
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 80

:lol:

that was really good! he's a good passer no doubt but let's compare his stats with Arda Turan.

Özer Hurmacı:
08-09: 29 games 6 goals 15 assists.
07-08: 27 games no goals 3 assists
06-97: 2 games 1 goal no assist

I wonder when did he plays as striker.

Arda Turan:
08-09: 49 games 14 goals 15 assists
07-08: 47 games 8 goals 21 assists
06-07: 15 games 3 goals 2 assists

if we assume that we give update tı Özer with values of Omer, Arda should has like 85 attack 91 SPA 82 balance imo. no doubt I'd appreciate that :lol:

so I dont agree with suggestions.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2009 Sep 02, 22:27

I think his mentality could be dropped by 2. He admitted to being mentaly affected by his injury. I was watching the interview a couple of weeks back and said how he's more afraid of going into chalenges now. I think he deserves to have 73/74. He's going through that "afraid to get injured and scared" phase. Atleast with 73/74, he'll be less willing to go into tackles and etc.
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 02, 22:30

wow this guy totally slipped my radar :shock:

is he considered for the NT yet?

Who is he going to compete with for a starting spot?
I'm against you
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2009 Sep 02, 22:46

---------Volkan---------
-----Lugano---Bilica------
Gokhan---------Vederson
------Christian----------
-------------Emre-------
Kazim------------Santos
--------Alex------------
------------Guiza-------

Kazim -> Deivid/Mehmet
Volkan D. -> Volkan B.
Vederson -> Roberto
Christian -> Selcuk/Deniz
Kazim -> Deivid
Santos -> Ugur
Emre -> Ozer
Gokhan -> Ali B.
Bilica -> Bekir
Lugano -> Onder
Guiza -> Semih
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 02, 22:50

Özer with Emre? Very interesting...

thank you :)

haha you're officially favourites against us
I'm against you
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2009 Sep 02, 23:23

:lol: How do you think the group will line up? I'm thinking....
Fenerbahçe SK
FC Steaua Bucureşti
FC Twente
FC Sheriff

We may even finish second. I really like Steau and wouldn't dare rule them out.
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 02, 23:54

I don't have the slightest idea tbh. Twente is no pushover either so almost every game will be a close one. I think there's alot of pressure on Fenerbahce and romanian teams are generally doing well against you guys.

I personally would be content with 2 points vs Fener, 4 vs Twente and 6 vs Sheriff.
I'm against you
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2009 Sep 03, 00:03

I'd be happy with 4 from you guys, 4 from twente and 6 from sheriff ;)
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Sep 03, 00:07

well this might not be the appropiate thread but I seriously hope you guys won't be able to beat us :mrgreen:

GS was another team that thought it'd be a walk in the park but they were terribly mistaken and could showcase their CL super squad in the Uefa Cup 8-)
I'm against you
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Jan 16, 12:30

His passing is a good bit underrated from what I've seen of this kid. His through-balls especially are genuine quality...
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jan 16, 20:09

you've got a point, kevin, but his overall ball distribution isn't significantly better than selcuk inan. colman is also a great at pulling off through balls so any changes to this kid would result in a domino effect for the rest of the league. what i do know is that mehmet topuz needs to dropped to 81 (spa). he simply doesn't get involved in ball distribution as much as other players like baroni, emre, alex and etc. he keeps his relatively short and doesn't have much range in his passes. ozer is definitely a better passer than topuz. i'd like to hear what suvorov has to say about this topic...
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 May 29, 13:31

too bad that Özer had to suffer a serie of serious inuries. In the beginnig his leg was broken but he managed to come back. Later on his sholuder dislocated. he also had numerous light injruies on his wrist. Despite this bad portrait I don't think he shall get C inj tolerance for now. I hope to see him healthier in new season. Probably these injuries are the most important reason behind his performance in fenerbahçe. Physically he's not ready to play in full power. Besides, he tries very hard to prove himself which illustrates him as rather a selfish player. To put it breifly, Özer didn't have a good season which is because of his continous injuries and his new assignment in the left wing. Hence, I believe the first post needs some re-arrangements.

First of all I'd like to start with defence. In Ankaraspor Özer was playing like a CMF as AMF. He was playing very close to his half. Probably that was the reason why his defence was edited like a makeshift fullback and "CM" registered as a position. I believe it's not 100 percent appropriate interpreation of him who in fact was a classical type of Nr.10 that is useless in w/o ball play. Of course it doesn't mean he shall be rated like Arda Turan or Engin Baytar. I believe 50 or 51 defence would be sufficient for him. Which would make Özer par with Hurşut Meriç.

Positions shall be SM*, AM
Side: Both

Balance is clearly underrated. Özer is not a tenacious player and he doesn't have a strong physics but he's able to pull of likes of Engin Baytar. I see no reason he can't be given 76 balance.

For stamina for the obvious reasons that I explained in the beginnig of this post, I think he shall not get more than 80. (for now)

Shot power can go up one point. In Fenerbahçe he freqneuty tries his luck from long distance. I'm not sure if it's enoguh to give him "long ranger" but he take decent shots from 25.mts.

And my last comment is about team work. After he assigned as winger, Özer had become rather individualistic player. Even tough his major duty was to fill the blanks of Alex in defence and openinig a free space for him, Özer initially dives to center and look for an opportunity to score. Considering Arda Turan who had 29 assists (in total) had 80 team work because of his selfish attitude, I believe a value like 77 or 78 would be sufficient for Özer. With his current passing rates he still could be able to make assists and decent passes which would be a demonstration of talent but not a creativity as Alex does.

Sum of all suggestions:

Positions: SM*, AM
Side: Both

Defence: 52
Balance: 76
Stamina: 80
Shot Power: 80
Mentality: 74 (as it was suggested by ali before)
Team Work: 77

Special Abilities:
*Dribbling
*Tactical Dribble
*Middle Shooting (optional)
*Outside

I've been testing him with these datas and results seem okay to me. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Cheers!
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 May 29, 13:34

there's no need for *MS when you've gone ahead and lowered his teamwork. that shouldn't even be optional. stamina should be something like 81/82. he's been suffering with injuries, not fitness issues.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jun 21, 09:00

Question: In Turkey, there is a big need for creative players in midfield. What about your attributes? During the game, you can use both of your feet very well. What do you think are your good and bad characteristics?

Answer: I don't see myself in only one position, I see myself as a footballer that can play in all areas of the midfield. I think I have the ability to change the scoreline at any moment of the game. I can openly say this, because of my strong self-confidence. Özer Hurmacı can play anywhere on the field, I will proove this in the near future. I have a lot of good characteristics, but my weakest point would be my very strong ambition to win. I haven't had enough opportunity to show this yet, but I'll be able to show this to the fans once I get more playing opportunities. Also, I cannot accept defeat. Ever since I was a small child, each time I lost I would not be able to shake off the stress for a few days. Of course this effects me negatively.

His new assigned role in his new team doesn't permit a change in defence. Ozer is clearly more suited to play in an attacking role, but in that case, you should simply change his new registered position. Fenerbahce use Emre as a central midfielder and while Emre's position may require defensive requirements, Ozer can play in that position beside a defensive midfielder. The main positions I would expect him to play in is AM*, SM, CM (in that order).
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Jun 27, 08:44

updated: def-sta-bal-sp-ment-tw, positions and special abilities
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jun 27, 14:36

Attack seems too high for my liking. 76 makes him as good as Mehmet and Kazim, which seems hard to believe. He's only really shown a good scoring ability in the cup against second division teams. 75 would be sufficient.

Return to “UEFA Turkey”