Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Shikabala, Zamalek

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Feb 26, 02:44

Explanations: (outdated)
Spoiler: show
Mahmoud Abdel Razek Fadlallah, better known as Shikabala in Egypt. is an Egyptian footballer, who plays any where in the upper midfield.. He has previously played as a playmaker, a winger, and an attacking midfielder.He can also play as a striker. His pace, skills, neat passing and finishing is what makes him such a classy player. He started his career for the Zamalek B team. Where he spent 2 years at, He played 22 times, mainly as a winger and scored 1 goal and had plenty of assists. His skills and Eye for goal attracted European interest and it was Greek side PAOK that ended up securing his signature. In 2004 he moved to Greek club PAOK in a permanent move after being scouted. Although young and inexperienced, the Egyptian midfielder's rare talent was immediately recognised by the scouters of PAOK and the team managers did everything in their disposal to bring Shikabala to the city of northern Greece. Shikabala earned immediately the appreciation and love of the billions of PAOK's fans around the whole universe with his extraordinary feats in the soccer field. His magnificent performance in the Greek Alpha Ethniki league match of 16 October 2005 against PAOK's rival club, Olympiakos Piraeus, led to the first defeat of Olympiakos in their home stadium (with a score of 1-2) in a match against PAOK in over 30 years, spreading shocks of joy within the ranks of PAOK's fans. Shikabala entered as a substitution in the second half of the match and after exhibiting his astonishing dribbling skills he created two "surgerically" precise assist passes to Pantelis Konstantinidis who had no difficulty "depositing" the ball twice in Olympiakos' goal. He was a huge player for the Club despite his Young Age. In 2006 he moved back to the club he started his career in, Egyptian Giants Zamalek SC. After spending 2 seasons in Greece, where he was one of the Fan favourites and a key player for the club, He was re-signed by Zamalek. Expectations where huge when the player arrived in Cairo. In his first season back he would get few game time and would show his skill. However Zamalek would not do too well that season and would finish the season trophy-less. The Following season would be one of Zamalek's worst seasons ever, when they would come close to relegation but great performances in the final half of the season saw them finish in 6th place and saw Shikabala start to regain his form. This season has seen the gifted wing-forward revive his form with Zamalek especially since Hosssam Hassan took charge as this guy clearly knows how to handle Shikabala psychologically. He has been amazing going forward and as soon as he gets the ball at his feet the oppositions defense are already worried. Shikabala has no shortage of quality but his volatile temper derails his progress. He was banned for three matches and handed an EGP 30,000 fine in September 2007 for raising his boot towards Ahli fans in the Cairo derby. Shikabala failed to control his temper after being subjected to insults from Ahli fans that Zamalek deemed racist at that time. “I always fail to suppress my inner feelings,” Shikabala admitted to Egyptian daily Al-Ahram last month. “But the Egyptian Football Association is also treating me badly. They ban me without even holding a hearing.” But the EFA were not the only party to punish the former PAOK Saloniki wizard. Former Zamalek coach Ruud Krol left Shikabala out of his side’s squad on several occasions last season. The reasons were obvious – Shikabala was engaged in repeated quarrels with his teammates. But he says he has become a different person: “I’ve learned many things during the past period. Being out of action was painful so I intend to give it my all once I return,” Shikabala stated. “The experiences I had changed me for the better. I promise Zamalek fans that I will not be a troublemaker because the team need me in the upcoming period.” In the 2010 transfer Window Napoli made a 25 Million LE Bid to Zamalek for Shikabala, his agent traveled to Italy to complete the move. But Zamalek said they needed more time to consider the offer and in the end Negotiations stalled. Celtic came close to signing him but in the end, Said that they will make official negotiations in the summer, because Shikabala will be free of his military service by this summer, therefore it is a very good time for him to move abroad. With the elections in Zamalek coming at the end of the month, Celtic might be able to lower his huge price tag of six million euros which the "White Knights" are demanding. Shikabala had a few caps for Egypt in the past, scoring 1 goal.. But as we know he was banned for one year and After being rehabilitated from the one year international ban due to disciplinary reasons Shikabala is now back in the national team and has made 4 recent appearances. Shikabala is perhaps the most talented player on the EPL. Amazing speed, a lethal left foot and endless creativity. The 23 year old unsettles defenders with his pacy runs down the flanks, deft passes, brilliant footwork and accurate shots. In his absence, Zamalek midfielders struggled to feed the attack. He is Imo the biggest talent in the EPL and he is starting to get over his inconsistency problems. This man here is one made or raw talent but as usual absolutely bad mentality. he is fast with the ball which is his main strength he can dribble past players with his speed and have a nice powerful shot on him. if this guy focused only on his game he would have been one of the greats but instead he has the mentality of a school child and is very moody all the opponent's crowd has to do is BOO him and he loses it. he also never really passes the ball just keeps running solo with it sometimes this ends up with spectacular goals but unfortunately not very often. Mahmoud Abdel Razek “Shikabala” is perhaps the most talented in Egypt. Amazing speed, a lethal left foot and endless creativity made him rise to prominence back in 2002. He spent two seasons in Greece with PAOK Saloniki before his European spell came to an abrupt end in 2006 due to a legal dispute with Zamalek. This season has seen the gifted winger-cum- forward revive his form with Zamalek especially since Hosssam Hassan took charge as this guy clearly knows how to handle Shikabala psychologically. After being rehabilitated from a one year international ban due to disciplinary reasons Shikabala is now back in the national team and is rumored to be under the radar of several European sides, mainly Italian side Napoli.

NAIF
Former Lurker

Re: SHIKABALA, El Zamalek

Postby NAIF » 2009 Feb 26, 09:32

Very excellent
I hope to add team Zamalek
ahmed wwe
PSD Youth League

Re: SHIKABALA

Postby ahmed wwe » 2009 Sep 27, 05:25

Attack: 75
Defence: 45
Balance: 78
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 82
Response: 76
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy:71
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 76
Free Kick Accuracy: 75
Curving: 80
Header: 68
Jump: 72
Technique: 80
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 62
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 60
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3
Consistency: 5

att75?? i think should be 72-73
balance 78 ?? i think should be like al shelhobe(ksa)
speed 81 ?? i think he is faster than zaki(82)
agility 81?? i think should be like moh'd zidan or 83
DA 82 ?? i cant Believe look to trika,zidan and barakat ask (al shiekh taha) about that he will say shikabala is the best
ST 76 ?? i cant Believe!! did you see shikabala in inppi match . his shots
i think should be 83 . i think he's better than zaki(84)
curving 80?? abou trika 84 . what about shikabala??

i think u must see shikabala well
thanks
ahmed wwe
PSD Youth League

Postby ahmed wwe » 2009 Sep 27, 05:28

and
technique 80?? i think should be 84-88
ahmed wwe
PSD Youth League

Postby ahmed wwe » 2009 Oct 19, 19:58

???????
THE LEGEND
New Contributor

Postby THE LEGEND » 2009 Dec 04, 01:36

THE LEGEND
New Contributor

Postby THE LEGEND » 2009 Dec 04, 01:37

The Fastest Player In Egypt

Attack: 78
Defence: 41
Balance: 78
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 88
Acceleration: 91
Response: 77
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 87
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 78
Curving: 82
Header: 68
Jump: 72
Technique: 84
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 70
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 65
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3
Consistency: 5

Special stars:
*Dribbling
Last edited by THE LEGEND on 2009 Dec 05, 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
total007
PSD Youth League

Postby total007 » 2009 Dec 04, 23:50

he need to be fixed but take your time to judge on him not from one match or one sprint u say that he is the fastest player in egypt & remember ask your self why isn't he in the national team if he is the fastest player in egypt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Egypt ,Al Ahly .
THE LEGEND
New Contributor

Postby THE LEGEND » 2009 Dec 05, 03:58

when i say fastest i mean top speed and acceleration :lol:

his stats ask this question
this ability
Team Work: 65 :D
total007
PSD Youth League

Postby total007 » 2009 Dec 05, 09:39

i agree with your stats but yiu have to fix barakat also
Egypt ,Al Ahly .
total007
PSD Youth League

Postby total007 » 2009 Dec 05, 15:13

add Outside *
Egypt ,Al Ahly .
Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2010 Jan 17, 16:40

total007 wrote:add Outside *

This is what I came in here to check if he had, but after coming in here I can see theres a lot more problems which're glaringly obvious.
total007
PSD Youth League

Postby total007 » 2010 Jan 18, 04:55

if u have a better set post it.
Egypt ,Al Ahly .
ahmed wwe
PSD Youth League

Postby ahmed wwe » 2010 Jan 31, 18:23

balance : 78 :?: :?:
in my opinion at most 70