Nicola Legrottaglie

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Nicola Legrottaglie

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:30

Last edited by DeFrenZ on 2008 Dec 24, 14:22, edited 3 times in total.
DeFrenZ

Re: Nicola LEGROTTAGLIE

Postby DeFrenZ » 2008 Dec 10, 22:51

uhm, i do quote the others in saying DEF 86... he looks so experienced back there :o
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
JuveJoffre

Postby JuveJoffre » 2008 Dec 13, 02:32

He needs D line control, i have seen lots of games in which he has the control of the defence
Jim_Boi

Postby Jim_Boi » 2008 Dec 13, 03:59

I agree that he needs D-Line Control. Chiellini might be the CB superstar of Juve, but Legro is definetly the leader.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 13, 09:15

I'm not sure what to think of it, but I think we have heard from every Juve fan on this site, and all seem to agree that he deserves the *D-Line Control.

I would like to get the opinions of non-Juve supporters too :?

I watch them a lot(as most games we get are of the big 4), and he's always seemed solid. It's hard to rate the quality, if you really aren't looking that hard at him specifically. So I am tending to trust you Juve fans with the *D-line. Here is an easy question for you regarding his Def value...is he better than Mellberg at defensive positioning? I never really thought of him as better than Gamberini or Mexes in this aspect.

DeFrenZ: ATK 62, LPA 75, LPS 77, FKA 66

These are interesting suggestions....what is your thoughts behind them? The passing looks elite for a CB, and I have never noticed his passing.
"The Recoba Effect"
DeFrenZ

Postby DeFrenZ » 2008 Dec 13, 10:57

for ATK is because he tends to go up a little more often than usual CBs, and alaso has been a midfielder on the start of his career... for the LP, it's because i remember him doing very nice passes from defence to attack once in a while... (at the start of the season mostly)
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
Jim_Boi

Postby Jim_Boi » 2008 Dec 13, 12:11

jmg721 wrote:I'm not sure what to think of it, but I think we have heard from every Juve fan on this site, and all seem to agree that he deserves the *D-Line Control.

I would like to get the opinions of non-Juve supporters too :?

I watch them a lot(as most games we get are of the big 4), and he's always seemed solid. It's hard to rate the quality, if you really aren't looking that hard at him specifically. So I am tending to trust you Juve fans with the *D-line. Here is an easy question for you regarding his Def value...is he better than Mellberg at defensive positioning? I never really thought of him as better than Gamberini or Mexes in this aspect.
DeFrenZ: ATK 62, LPA 75, LPS 77, FKA 66

These are interesting suggestions....what is your thoughts behind them? The passing looks elite for a CB, and I have never noticed his passing.

He was pretty solid last season, but I never thought of him as a starting XI player, but he has proven me wrong this season with some expectacular games. When Legro partners up with Chiellini in the heart of Juve's defence they seem very more solid and have conceded less. I rate Mexes very highly and don't understand why Domenech prefers other CB's(Boumsong & Thuram Euro's 2008) over him. The few times that I have seen Gamberini he was solid but nothing else.
nico90

Postby nico90 » 2008 Dec 15, 17:30

He definitely deserves D-Line control
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 16, 00:48

nico90 wrote:He definitely deserves D-Line control

There were enough agrees....added it. Are you a Juve fan Nico?
"The Recoba Effect"
nico90

Postby nico90 » 2008 Dec 16, 17:19

jmg721 wrote:
nico90 wrote:He definitely deserves D-Line control

There were enough agrees....added it. Are you a Juve fan Nico?

yes I am ;)
DeFrenZ

Postby DeFrenZ » 2008 Dec 22, 00:49

I bump my previous suggestions with one new one :P

ATK 60-62 He's quite confident on corners and he goes up with the ball up through to the midfielders sometimes
LPA 74-75 his crosses from the defence are nice
LPS 77-78 and to be able to give something useful from that distance, they surely are faster
FKA 66 on FKs from the defence, also... even though maybe crosses shouldn't be considered with this value, but on low levels i think this shows he has some confidence in taking them
JMP 84 I was pleased by his leap today :)
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
HitMan

Postby HitMan » 2008 Dec 29, 07:46

AGREE with adition DEF 86
The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 29, 09:53

Defrenz, those suggestions look good.

As far as Def goes...There are 5 people who feel an 86 is good. And 1 person who feels 84 is good. I myself am unsure. But all 5 people who agree are all Juve fans, while Gooner is unbiased, and an excellent stats maker.... :?
"The Recoba Effect"
HitMan

Postby HitMan » 2008 Dec 29, 09:54

maybe gooner should revise his suggestion?? how old is that :shock:
The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 29, 10:17

Stop quoting everything...it;s annoying to go through and delete them all :P

Gooner's value was discussed at the same time the others were. So in the past month, I can't imagine his opinion will change too much. But maybe he will re-enlighten us with his thoughts on 84. I personally never thought of him as better than Gamberini or Mexes in this aspect.
"The Recoba Effect"
Tom

Postby Tom » 2008 Dec 29, 11:13

Sure, 84 was originally harsh and he has improved in his positional ability, but honestly with your proposed value, it doesn't make that much sense on the ladder. An 86? That's equal to Chiellini, Pepe and Gallas and he's not in that league, these players have honed their positional ability so that they can just pinch the ball from the feet of on-coming players. They are accurate tacklers and position themselves well, and whilst I'm not saying that Legrottaglie can't do that, he's not equal to them.

The 85 value, as it currently stands, seems more than fair to me. That puts him equal to Mellberg and numerous others (You can check the Defence ladder yourself), and it's not as if his other abilities will let him down! Just look at the values he has for Response, Balance, Header, Jump and Team Work; he's actually more well-rounded than Carlos Marchena!
Alex_10

Postby Alex_10 » 2008 Dec 29, 17:16

GoonerLover66 wrote:Sure, 84 was originally harsh and he has improved in his positional ability, but honestly with your proposed value, it doesn't make that much sense on the ladder. An 86? That's equal to Chiellini, Pepe and Gallas and he's not in that league, these players have honed their positional ability so that they can just pinch the ball from the feet of on-coming players. They are accurate tacklers and position themselves well, and whilst I'm not saying that Legrottaglie can't do that, he's not equal to them.

The 85 value, as it currently stands, seems more than fair to me. That puts him equal to Mellberg and numerous others (You can check the Defence ladder yourself), and it's not as if his other abilities will let him down! Just look at the values he has for Response, Balance, Header, Jump and Team Work; he's actually more well-rounded than Carlos Marchena!

IMO gallas and pepe are overrated.. they are both quick to regain position, not to maintain that..

DEF 86 is good (even 87), but we should decrease 79TS 78ACC to a lower value(75 or 74).
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Capone

Postby Capone » 2008 Dec 30, 01:09

Is his technique really 2 points higher than Chiellinis? I would switch them, because Legrottaglie often makes stopping-mistakes, and Chiellini not.
Vandeach

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jan 01, 10:09

I feel aggression should be lowered in the Juventus games I've seen Chiellini is too eager to go forward and Legrottaglie is more reluctant to go forward and is more accomplished in his positioning ability.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
DeFrenZ

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Jan 02, 21:58

Vandeach wrote:I feel aggression should be lowered in the Juventus games I've seen Chiellini is too eager to go forward and Legrottaglie is more reluctant to go forward and is more accomplished in his positioning ability.

it's not rare that a CB goes a little forward (until midfield) with the ball and then do a pass... of course chiellini does it more often (he was a SB after all)... but legrottaglie does it too ;)
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.

Return to “Retired Players”