Bobô, Alanyaspor

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Bobô, Alanyaspor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 15, 11:07

Name: Deivson Rogério Da Silva

Last edited by tuco55 on 2014 Sep 30, 10:59, edited 7 times in total.
general suvorov

Re: BOBÔ

Postby general suvorov » 2009 May 03, 10:27

He was outmuscled by Omer Erdogan whose balance is currently 86. So I can't decide and would like to hear your opinions should we raise Omer's balance or drop Bobo's ?

My opinion is he's very strong player. He knocked Bordon down whose balance is 94 currently. That gave us an example about how strong he is. Actually Servet Cetin stopped Droga (93) on a friendly game against Ivory Coast and he has 92 balance but that's other thing anyway; my point is I think Bobo is physically par with Mario Gomez or Brandao.

Brandao has 85 balance and he actually tears apart the defenders when he's playing. Mario Gomez who I think has similar style of play with Bobo is the same. Both are strong, both can stand against very strong defenders and the both physically struggle a lot more than Bobo.

Bobo is very ineffective in off the ball. He never chase after ball, he doesn't make runs. (should I say typical brazilian?) Shortly if someone is not sending the ball to him he does nothing to gain it. Nobre is the one who does off the ball well in Besiktas.

So my suggestions are:

Balance: 85
Top Speed: 82-83 ( I don't think he's slower than Mehmet Yildiz)
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass: Speed: 75
Long Pass Speed: 72
Agression: 80
Mentality: 73-71
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2009 May 03, 14:39

Very good explanation!! This is what everyone should be doing *cough* *melih* :roll: Anyways, i agree with everything, but i dont understand why u want to riase his passing :?
bjk_melo_151

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2009 May 03, 19:42

Attack: 83
Defence: 40
Body Balance: 87 is fine. He is best strong players in the league.
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 81
Response: 80
Agility: 79
Short Pass Acc: 75
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Acc: 75
Long Pass Speed: 75
Header: 82
Jump: 82
Mentality: 75
Remove: *Positioning
*Reaction
*Scoring is good for Bobô.
κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
general suvorov

Re: BOBO

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Jul 29, 18:25

gave him general update.
Zeta

Postby Zeta » 2009 Jul 30, 07:22

@Deniz

that'a a very good update, i think it reflects today's Bobo. But Bobo is definitely stronger and have higher mentality when he's fit and he has a clear mind. So, if he stays and gave a few pounds as he usually does, i'll have to ask for another update :)
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Dec 16, 10:54

Some update suggestions:

Defence: 34
Top Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Shot Accuracy: 83
Curving: 76
Aggression: 84
bjk_melo_151

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2009 Dec 26, 07:54

very nice idea.

And very good video for Bobo;)
http://en.sevenload.com/videos/bc4TNYy-059TY5959
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2009 Dec 26, 08:03

Balance should be higher. He made Bordon look like a twig in the past and Sedat from Sivasspor and Lugano really struggled with him aswell. Very strong player.
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Dec 29, 21:19

general suvorov wrote:Some update suggestions:

Top Speed: 82
Short Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 83

A-SK wrote:Balance should be higher. He made Bordon look like a twig in the past and Sedat from Sivasspor and Lugano really struggled with him aswell. Very strong player.

after the update of Semih I believe both of them are very similar when it comes to SA, attack and ST. For the balance issue I've never considered him stronger than Nobre. However, there's a fact that Nobre struggles a lot. He's not an easy player to mark. Bobo is not struggling at all but yet again tough defenders like Sedat& Lugano are having some troubles to mark him.

At this point I'd like to compare him with Turgay Bahadır (190cm-85kg). I think Turgay is faster than Bobo but weaker than him. Hence I think Nobre's balance shall be considered par with Turgay. I suggest swapping Bobo's balance with Nobre.

And I really don't understand why his response is lowered to 80. Comparing with Semih and Nonda I think he shall get at least 82; 83 would be better value.

Suggestions:

Balance: 86- 87
Top Speed: 81 - 82
Short Pass Speed: 76 - 78
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 84

not 100 percent sure about them but I think with these suggestions stats would be more accurate
bjk_melo_151

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2010 Jan 22, 20:35

very good suggestions.
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Feb 07, 13:29

gave him a general update!
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Sep 17, 09:29

I believe response of Bobo shall not be rated higher than 81. He has concentration problems which let his guard down in big games. Considering his attack and shooting skils, even with 80 response he'll be able to get in positions. Apart from that, ground passes seems a bit high too. I think 73/74 spa and 77 sps suit him well as his passing skills more or less equivalent of Gökhan Ünal. LPA can go down to 72. His shot tech also can go down to 83 as Baros was lowered to 84 (Btw attack and st of baros can be lowered one moer points if anyone agrees).

Response: 81
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 72
Shot Technique: 83
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 17, 09:46

i rate gokhan's sps at 75. 77 will give him far too much range in his passing. just think of what those figures mean for a central defender. put it this way:
semih: 77 <- do you think he deserves to be on par with semih? I don't.
guiza: 76
gokhan: 75 <- he can comfortably be on par with guiza/gokhan, but 77 will give him too much fluidity in his passing, which is wrong.

teamwork also needs to go down. bobo isn't mehmet yildiz, guiza or even semih. he doesn't deserve a yellow figure for teamwork. he's often focused on attacking and while he maybe a good link up player, he's focused on scoring goals and nothing more, hence the reason why his tenacity is low. i rate mehmet at 79 and he is much more of a team player than bobo. guiza does deserve a slight downgrade, though so please don't use guiza as an example.
Zeta

Postby Zeta » 2010 Sep 20, 11:42

i'm not quite sure what that implies but Bobo has roughly the same (if not better) assist stats with Semih over the years. He's especially good at one-two passes and is also capable of making through balls. i believe Güiza is slightly better than both Bobo and Semih (since Semih relies on his heading abilities while making his assists more than others).

Btw, i think response is quite important while a striker making runs behind the defence line to receive through passes, which Bobo is also quite good at with his relatively slow built. He doesn't enjoy 85+ speed/acc rates like Baros or Niang, yet he easily puts good distances between himself and defenders and gets into the one-on-one positions with keepers. Also he's quite comfortable at big games. He scored and/or assisted in almost every Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray and Trabzonspor matches he played as well as he scored against Liverpool, OM and many other european teams.

Unless i misunderstood the effects of response to a striker, his response should go up, instead of going down.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 20, 12:04

Bobo isn't a ball distributor, though. His short passing actually makes him out to be a creative passing striker, which he is not. He maybe capable of creating goal opportunities, but even with 73/74, he'd be able to create chances for teammates. I've been testing Gokhan Unal with spa: 73 + sps: 75 and he can play some nicely weighted passes for others. He actually looks like a *post player with his strength, ball control and passing, which is wrong for Bobo. Bobo is a poacher, always on the prowl and looking for goals. He isn't as much of a team player as Mehmet Yildiz, fact. Acceleration could possibly be raised, but acceleration and response will naturally give him the edge over the usual Anatolian defender. Semih can spread the ball much more nicely and even he seems overrated. Chamakh can comfortably hold up the ball much better and play a pass off to a teammate much more accurately. Even someone like Obertan is better at bringing others into play. Short passing shouldn't be higher than 74. He's tooo much of a *post player with the first post. Semih grabs alot of assist using his feet and even acts as a makeshift playmaker. His short passing could possibly be 77 because he is a better passer than Selcuk Sahin and Deniz Baris and is very similar to Nuno Gomes in that sense.
Zeta

Postby Zeta » 2010 Sep 25, 18:43

Bobo may not be a creative striker, but still his passing skills are much better than your average tsl strikers. Semih is not better passer than him, though, since his performances are way too inconsistent in that "makeshift playmaker" role. And he certainly not a "creative ss" either, like Cangele is. The main difference between Semih and Bobo is, one can play as a post player, and other is a fox in the box with better dribbling skills.

There's always the "post player" star or card to point out the differences between strikers who has the same passing ability. It's not fair to reduce one's passing skills just because he's bigger and stronger than your average poacher, so he can imitate a post player in the game.

A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 25, 20:59

that back heel proves absolutely nothing. a fox in the box is the same as a post player. bobo is (at best) a dummy runner. a through ball, a back heel, a tricky killer pass can all be done with a figure like 75/76. 77 is an absolutely overrated figure for bobo. he isn't a play maker style striker so why was it rated that highly to begin with? torres can pull off similar passes yet his ground/air passes are rated at 74 so what are trying to get at, zeta? who are you trying to compare him to? or are you just trying to stop the first from being downgraded?

are you actually aware what "average" is for a tsl striker? i'm guessing not. the average striker in our league is only capable of the most simply link-up, which wouldn't deserve anything higher than 72 for either ground or air passes. bobo is rated like a play maker, which is wrong on so many levels. his ability to hold up the ball, teamwork and ground passing will naturally make him out to be a post player throughout a game. bobo maybe capable of trickery link-up, but something in the mid 70s would be the highest figure i can honestly suggest for bobo. unlike bobo, semih is better at spreading the ball to the flanks and is more often involved in build-up and is the main reason why he's considered an invaluable player for the team. a cheeky back heel here and there doesn't warrant such high figures. this isn't about your team vs. my team so stop making it a derby-like discussion! i'm not trying to lower his ability because i feel like it, i'm doing it because i'm more aware of what the standards are and how the figures play like in the game. you always, always, always put up a fight with no proper case to back up your objection. at this point, you're stopping this change from happening because you can't even once be objective when talking about a bjk player!
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Sep 26, 11:39

to summarize, I think the focal point of the polemic over Bobo is rating Semih's passing considerably higher than other "average TSL" strikers which I also think a bit unfair to rate it higher than Bobo or even Gökhan Ünal

A-SK wrote:i rate gokhan's sps at 75. 77 will give him far too much range in his passing. just think of what those figures mean for a central defender. put it this way:
semih: 77 <- do you think he deserves to be on par with semih? I don't.
guiza: 76
gokhan: 75 <- he can comfortably be on par with guiza/gokhan, but 77 will give him too much fluidity in his passing, which is wrong.

there's very little "recent" evidence to confirm this point as Semih despite showing some little pieces of decent passes is nowhere near to his overall performance that he had shown in 2008. So I think the main problem is not the rates of Bobo in this discussion but the level of Semih.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 26, 16:33

for starters, that ladder is for sps, not spa :lol: i see bobo as the man who is predominantly on the end of a build-up, not a striker who is involved a lot in build-ups. i don't even think of this is a discussion. semih can be lowered to something like 76/75, but bobo should be rated slightly lower than him because unlike bobo, semih is a post player, which requires passing and strength, which he only has 1 of: passing.

Return to “UEFA Turkey”