Fábio Coentrão


Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20640
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 572 times

Fábio Coentrão

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 14, 17:19

Image


Spoiler: show




Great goal vs Porto for Rio Ave

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 31, 05:19, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
RB7
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1157
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jan 03, 20:39

His loanee ended and he's now on loan at Rio Ave :D
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 03, 21:28

Well, I don't found it in the official sites and I can't update the number. If you know it, update it please. ;)
Editing La Liga...
RB7
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1157
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jan 03, 21:31

Markulur wrote:Well, I don't found it in the official sites and I can't update the number. If you know it, update it please. ;)


Oh it isn't official yet, there was actually talk about him joining Nacional.. but Zerozero doesn't miss much at that and anyways we was coming back to Portugal.. Zaragoza's coach told him he wasn't good enough :lol:
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 03, 22:12

Well, I saw him in some matches and really he is good. The problem is that he didn't want to be this good. So lazy and practically never demonstrated his good dribbling qualities.
Editing La Liga...
RB7
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1157
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jan 03, 22:31

Markulur wrote:Well, I saw him in some matches and really he is good. The problem is that he didn't want to be this good. So lazy and practically never demonstrated his good dribbling qualities.


That's what he is, has fun with the ball a bit but when it comes to playing he's not the guy you want in your team..
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1157
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jan 04, 16:17

It is official now ;)
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1157
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby RB7 » 2009 Apr 07, 20:15

General update, really improving.
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RMOliveira
New Stat Maker
Posts: 141
Joined: 2009 Feb 16, 21:41
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby RMOliveira » 2009 May 24, 14:33

Great season finale.
manoloxcr17
PSD Elite
Posts: 1912
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2009 Jul 12, 01:10

This guy seems great! he would be loaned again?
Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
RB7
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1157
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jul 12, 01:28

Since Reyes won't be signed he'll be given a chance in the first team.
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
manoloxcr17
PSD Elite
Posts: 1912
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2009 Jul 12, 01:54

Good for him, I want to see him playing, I think he is an interestant player.
Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
p1rha
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1313
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby p1rha » 2009 Aug 23, 14:01

I have to admit i never gave any credit to coentrão, all he did in his first time at benfica was dribling into the corner flag and win side throws. He always had skills, he just didn't had a brain nor physical strenght to withstand the charge. But now he's totally diferent, how did he became the cerebal player he is now?
Prata
Regular Poster
Posts: 434
Joined: 2009 Jan 14, 17:59
Location: Portugal

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby Prata » 2009 Aug 23, 14:56

p1rha wrote:I have to admit i never gave any credit to coentrão, all he did in his first time at benfica was dribling into the corner flag and win side throws. He always had skills, he just didn't had a brain nor physical strenght to withstand the charge. But now he's totally diferent, how did he became the cerebal player he is now?


Determination and JJ effect :lol:
Doing a lot of stuff int the Portuguese League -transfers, updating players, updating squads,...
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1355
Joined: 2009 Aug 22, 13:09
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby Luisao82 » 2009 Aug 25, 10:31

He's 5 kgs heavier now. Gained some muscles.

http://www.ojogo.pt/25-174/Artigo815287.asp
yourigo
Regular Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 23:06
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby yourigo » 2009 Sep 01, 16:32

TDM_21 wrote:
p1rha wrote:I have to admit i never gave any credit to coentrão, all he did in his first time at benfica was dribling into the corner flag and win side throws. He always had skills, he just didn't had a brain nor physical strenght to withstand the charge. But now he's totally diferent, how did he became the cerebal player he is now?


Determination and JJ effect :lol:


speaking of determination, i think his mentality is too low, he's shown a fighting spirit in the last few games, it's something that should be considered in future games
"You do ill if you praise, and still worse if you reprove in a matter you do not understand." - Da Vinci
p1rha
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1313
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 02, 16:36

TDM_21 wrote:
p1rha wrote:I have to admit i never gave any credit to coentrão, all he did in his first time at benfica was dribling into the corner flag and win side throws. He always had skills, he just didn't had a brain nor physical strenght to withstand the charge. But now he's totally diferent, how did he became the cerebal player he is now?


Determination and JJ effect :lol:


O JOGO desvenda alguns dos segredos que estão na origem da transformação do extremo, sendo o regresso dos pais a Portugal, depois de uma estadia de quatro anos em França, um dos factores mais decisivos.

:shock: :lol: :lol:
p1rha
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1313
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 27, 19:23

The boy is doing well, i think he deserves a little raise on his passing skills and defense. His crosses r very accurate, his short passes r accurate too and when he defends he shows he's not a dumb player, he knows how to position himself.
*Side could also be considered ... And stamina could be dropped or di maria's could be uped. Coentrão rarely plays a full match, why does he deserve higher stamina than Di Maria?

Stamina: 80

Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Prata
Regular Poster
Posts: 434
Joined: 2009 Jan 14, 17:59
Location: Portugal

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby Prata » 2009 Sep 27, 19:50

p1rha wrote:The boy is doing well, i think he deserves a little raise on his passing skills and defense. His crosses r very accurate, his short passes r accurate too and when he defends he shows he's not a dumb player, he knows how to position himself.
*Side could also be considered ... And stamina could be dropped or di maria's could be uped. Coentrão rarely plays a full match, why does he deserve higher stamina than Di Maria?

Stamina: 80

Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 81


Agreed with the boost of defence and passing skills and with stamina too. About side* no because he cuts/appears some times to/in the center.
Doing a lot of stuff int the Portuguese League -transfers, updating players, updating squads,...
p1rha
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1313
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Fábio COENTRÃO

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 27, 20:49

But that's mostly when he's on the right side... and nearly everyone does that. Anyway i'm not 100% sure about it either.

Return to “Non-Affiliated”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest