Playing Style Cards:

S01 - Reaction
S14 - Quick Turn
S20 - Scooping
P06 - Speed Merchant
P07 - Mazing Run
P12 - Incisive Run

what do you think people?
he played 37 matches scored 9 goals made 7 asists.
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/issiar-d ... 43942.html
κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
nonobus

Re: Issiar DIA

Postby nonobus » 2010 Jul 11, 13:27

It needs more explanations...Why the decrease in speed(whereas it could have been even raised, remember his last game against bordeaux where he easily outruns Bordeaux's defence). I also doubt his close control is as good as Gervinho, Pjanic or Boudebouz.
axxis

Postby axxis » 2010 Jul 20, 21:33

A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jul 22, 09:53

Can someone please delete melo's set. It has no explanation and is clearly based on forums, blogs and compilations. This is a man (bjk_melo)who has practically no input into the French league and somehow become a scout for Dia after some transfer rumors with Fenerbahce :lol: The transfer was confirmed on their official site. Here's a new picture for the first post :)

The transfer fee was reputed to be around €8 million. The first post is over a year old, his height and weight are incorrect and according to IMScouting, he is predominantly a midfielder who can opted in attacking positions and as a striker when needed.

Here's a nice little video of the Senegalese international ;)

@nonobus
Buddy, can you at least make the obvious changes to the first i.e. height and weight :lol:

EDIT: Shirt Name: DIA
Nice dribbling past 5 Lille players :shock:
Penetrating run ended with a good finish of the left foot
Position: Forward - Attacking All-rounder

For 8 million, I really expected something a bit more. The first post does need some tweaks.

EDIT:
His first interview. Apparently, he can play on both flanks and as a central striker, but prefers the right flank. He likes to dribble past people and has admitted to being defensively weak. He idolises Diouf apparently :D
Last edited by A-SK on 2010 Jul 23, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.
bjk_melo_151

Postby bjk_melo_151 » 2010 Jul 22, 15:16

A-SK wrote:Can someone please delete melo's set. It has no explanation and is clearly based on forums, blogs and compilations. This is a man (bjk_melo)who has practically no input into the French league and somehow become a scout for Dia after some transfer rumors with Fenerbahce :lol: The transfer was confirmed on their official site. Here's a new picture for the first post :)

Ali, you know everything. You see yourself like Wenger and Mourinho maybe God of Football! I don't need challange your word fighting. I can't explain nothing like you. because you're best clever person on the world. I want to thank you for your relationship.
κάθε πρόσωπο που είναι ένας κόσμος. káthe próso̱po pou eínai énas kósmos.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jul 22, 15:53

Oh shut up you baby...
nonobus

Postby nonobus » 2010 Jul 22, 18:09

A-SK wrote:
@nonobus
Buddy, can you at least make the obvious changes to the first i.e. height and weight :lol:

EDIT: Shirt Name: DIA
Nice dribbling past 5 Lille players :shock:
Penetrating run ended with a good finish of the left foot
Position: Forward - Attacking All-rounder

For 8 million, I really expected something a bit more. The first post does need some tweaks.

I can't change first post now. He indeed could have some tweaks in his stats.
Omer

Postby Omer » 2010 Jul 22, 22:01

i think he is more faster then this.. his ts should be red
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jul 22, 22:51

I had a look at the global ladders and I have to agree that at top speed, he looks faster than strikers like Torres. This kid is phenomenally quick. Melo went ahead and lowered his top speed according to our ladders, but he's forgetting that Dia actually looks quicker than Sercan from Bursaspor. He could possibly be the quickest player in our league. I don't think he's quicker than Walcott, even at top speed. However, I don't think he's slower than Anelka. What really seems fascinating is the fact that dribbling doesn't slow him at all :shock: I was thinking:
Top Speed: 90
Acceleration: 89

His heading ability could be raised to something like 70. His finishing also seems really good for a makeshift attacker. His balance could also be raised to something like 76. He doesn't strike me as any weaker than Modric. I agree with melo that his ball distribution is better, but I think what gives him such a high assist count is the fact that he "likes to shoot across goal to bring others into play", which is P11 index card. He deserves the card. He doesn't actually cross all that often. He likes to make incisive runs and thread a pass through to a teammate.
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Jul 31, 12:48

melo's set can a bit problematic but I don't think fair to insult him that way. I believe he wanted to portray Dia as fast and technical player with mid level passing ability. Some values like DA and tech may be too high but it's not something related to his football knowledge. We can understand melo's points and fix it if it's necessary. French league is broadcasted in Turkey you can watch at least 2 games per week. So melo basically may have watched Dia and he can make some suggestions. What would you think if melo would insult you after you post Deniss Ivanovs who played in South African League? What would uyou do if he would claim that practically you have no input into South African League? We shall be more respectful to each other. And for Dia from what I had seen on his videos he shall have higher balance and acc shall be higher than TS.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jul 31, 14:08

i love this unfair referee treatment :P you're making me out to be the bad guy when i posted a set of stats for a player non-existent on the database, whereas melo posted a set of stats in a thread that already exists (with no explanation), which is against the rules. you know this as well as i do yet you're standing here trying to make melo out to be the person being mistreated. since when has telling someone to shut up been considered an insult? the baby word is deserved!! how many times has he done this? gotten upset with me and insult me like i'm his wife or something :x do you wanna tell the kind people about the not-so nice pm? yeah, i thought not. respect is earned. do you think you became a mod out of nowhere? you earned the title because you earned it! instead of respecting each other, how about you tell melo to respect the rules. any other mod would have deleted melo's set for not having an explanation. his wise arse comment forced me to tell him to shut up. you know what, delete Ivanovs set if you feel like this ;)
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Jul 31, 14:24

I think the insult is judging melo's football knowledge and ignoring his contribution. I know he made many mistakes before. Nevertheless he has more or less 700 (except the ones which had taken from him) posts and many turkish players -rated correctly or not- were created by him (or at least the datas were re-arranged on the background he established). I'm not being a ref. and I've no problem with sets of ivanovss or dia. Everybody at least mods know what melo had done before (I was the one who suggested to ban him for it) but still we can use his contribution instead of ignoring him completly. That was my point I don't think I'm in a position to preach young adults and show what's right and wrong. You know melo's english isn't good enough for explaining his point. I also don't understand why he's still posting sets of stats as he warned millions time, it's melos problem but still his ideas can be useful, if you understand what he's trying to do. For Dia, the values he gave for att-def-bal-resp, shooting are reasonable. But Da and tech are ridiciloulsly high. I prefer to focus on correct parts of his suggestions. you can't just ignore it because cuz it came from melo.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Jul 31, 15:57

Look, I've got no problem with melo's post, but the fact that he has sufficient English to insult me and not enough to add a single sentence explanation confuses me. Melo is free to post suggestions, but he doesn't. He has a habit of posting an entire set so him and him only takes credit for it. There's a few other members who do it as well and it's rather annoying. Why doesn't he just do a collaboration with nonobus? Couldn't he have done this with any of the French mods? I mean, the fact the he's gone ahead and posted a set of stats as if we needed it shows little consideration from his behalf. I'm not here to insult melo. I've translated several of his suggestion, helped with stats, done a few collaborative posts with him, but he still insists on being the only person who doesn't follow the rules. Remember the days when he wasn't even following the standards of the forum? Posting stats with erratic figures :roll: No one is perfect, but if you choose to be dunce then you're asking for it. I don't claim to be better at stats then him, but his inability to understand the concept of rules is frustrating.
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 04, 20:59

Shirt Name: dia

Side: R
Has admitted in an interview that he prefers the right hand side of the pitch.

Length: 165
Weight: 60
Source

The following areas are looking questionable:

Attack
Defence
Balance
Dribble Speed
Short Pass Accuracy
Long Pass Accuracy
Curling
Technique
Mentality
Weak Foot Frequency

CARDS:
P06 – Speed Merchant
P11 – Cut Back Pass

No need to rush to make changes, but some card, videos and information was need :)
general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Sep 04, 21:26

Only 60 kgs!!! :shock: He's even lighter than Emre Çolak but really tough player!
A-SK

Postby A-SK » 2010 Sep 04, 22:21

He is a tough player, hence the reason I suggested we raise his balance to something like 76. He's about as big as Stoch and about as strong as the Slovakian too. Tries hard in the physical duels and while he is one of the shortest players in the squad, he isn't really one of the weakest. That honor goes to Ugur Boral :D
axxis

Postby axxis » 2010 Sep 04, 22:55

He's taller than 1,65.

http://fenerbahce.org/pic_lib/2010-08-17_imza446.jpg as you can see, he's taller than Stoch(1,68)

I think wiki is telling the truth :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issiar_Dia

Return to “UEFA Turkey”