Youri Djorkaeff | 1998-1999

Moderators: Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, Brezza, jurgens

PES Stats Database

Youri Djorkaeff | 1998-1999

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 14, 02:46

warriorism

Re: Youri DJORKAEFF | 1998-1999

Postby warriorism » 2011 Mar 04, 04:14

i can't believe you're very ignorant to 'the snake', huh!

for his compillation:

i'll return later to wrote better analysis for this awesome frenchman
Jez

Postby Jez » 2011 Mar 04, 17:02

Well it's pretty obvious his Free Kick stats are wrong from the first video!
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
warriorism

Postby warriorism » 2011 Mar 06, 10:04

Name: Youri Djorkaeff

Club: Internazionale,kaiserslautern, new york, PG
Number: 6
Positions: AMF*/SS/CF
Nationality: French
Era: 1984-2006

Foot: R
Side: B

Height: 179(5ft 10 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 77

Attack: 89
Defence: 48
Balance: 76
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 85
Response: 87
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 88
Dribble Speed: 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 84
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 90
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 91
Free Kick Accuracy: 85
Curling: 86
Header: 68
Jump: 85
Technique: 90
Aggression: 85
Mentality/tenacity: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 84
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot frequency: 5
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ TACTICAL DRIBBLING*
★ MARAUDING*
★ MIDDLE SHOOTING*
★ PENALTIES*
★ 1-TOUCH SHOOT/PASS*
★ 1-1 Scoring

Player cards:
S03 – 1-on-1 Finish
S04 – PK Taker
S05 – 1-touch play
S06 - Outside Curve
S21 - Step On Skills
P13 - Goal Poacher

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: S/OFF

Techniques
Spoiler: show
his biggest asset. using his agile foot to best his opponent, though modest and simpler than his sticky footed teammate Zidane...
. he taming many difficult passes with his perfect ball-trap. his inside and outside feet technical trap was great that helping him so much in his playing style

Playstyle
i think he's bit Unique Player even in modern standart, he's little too tricky for being pure CF, but in other hand he has a crisp Positioning and godly Goal-Poaching instinct to be a rather trequartista/penyerang lubang/Second Striker..
most contradiction in his technical style and behavior towards the ball is when i compare him to my fave Dejan Savicevic of milan...
Savicevic was close-control dribble master that his feet was glutinous to the ball just like ball won't escape his foot...
unlike Dejan's behavior that love to touching the ball very much like he's a sole owner of ball Youri's dribble type was 1-touch and using his inside-outside curve alternatively to get the great result with minimal effort, he's not the stickest foot but like Tom said he combined aerobic and aerial play with his techniques

p.s: i think he's very similar to CR7 on this day(except his attitude for Youri was known for his positive and humble attitude)

Shoot
great accuracy and has a knack to placing his foot on ball in nearly every difficult situation... so i absolutely would give him Red region ST and Orange region SA...
he's great sharpshooter that can gave many effect on the ball, whether to chipping or to hit fiercely. many of his goal was scored by targeting a difficult angle such as high angle of the net. his SP was decent one though not a Cannonball like Adriano or Sinisa Mihajlovic...

in term of FK he was great beside a good PK Executioner so i gave him 86 FK... HE'S DEFINITELY NOT UNDER ZIDANE

Passes and teamwork
a decent assistant to main CF when it needed... i watched again his old games that he's intelligent that can judge wisely when he must pass or when must shoot, for he's not godlike nor Flash-passer he's STILL can pass! even controlling his passes speed to match his partners ability, but just as i said in his Playing-style... he's more goal poacher and wouldn't hesitate to take the credit for himself

Defense
not much to say.... rarely chasing back the opponent offense but as professional player he can defend at his worst, to be fair i give him 47(i think in PES 40-50 stats were decent for offensive player) though his great response and athleticity help him so he wouldnt lost a ball so easily

Consistency
pretty well in this dept. he's good in mentality and his time in french until german show his good concentration on the game altough he wasn't a leader of game. Plus, he's Cool finisher that didn't lose his head on the front of goal opportunity, Said he's got S03 – 1-on-1 Finish card as his play. he's regular PK taker in every team he play too

this was my analysis for one of french greatest field artist, although i admitted it's still not perfect yet... but i would say Imo i love him better than Cantona as a player
Last edited by warriorism on 2011 Mar 11, 18:43, edited 5 times in total.
Brezza

Postby Brezza » 2011 Mar 09, 22:40

Woah, that would arguably make him the best AM in the database. I like the look of some of your stats though, i remember him being a better passing than the first post values and free kick accurracy is clearly underrated. Shot tech could probably be raised a couple I don't think he was much better than Messi let alone Roberto Baggio's level placement shooting wise.

I'll add him to my agenda of players to watch and come back with some values ;)
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Mar 09, 23:17

I find him overrated too by warriorism, but the intention is good, Tom hadn't do a great job on him so the needed of tweaking it's well-founded :|
warriorism

Postby warriorism » 2011 Mar 10, 00:11

okay...

but still.. mine is not official ;)

it still on tom's hand whether use my suggestion or not
but i will editing mine too just in case as competent suggestion
Jorchking

Postby Jorchking » 2012 Feb 17, 17:55

warriorism wrote:Name: Youri Djorkaeff

Club: Internazionale,kaiserslautern, new york, PG
Number: 6
Positions: AMF*/SS/CF
Nationality: French
Era: 1984-2006

Foot: R
Side: B

Height: 179(5ft 10 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 77

Attack: 89
Defence: 48
Balance: 76
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 85
Response: 87
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 88
Dribble Speed: 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 84
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 90
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 91
Free Kick Accuracy: 85
Curling: 86
Header: 68
Jump: 85
Technique: 90
Aggression: 85
Mentality/tenacity: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 84
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot frequency: 5
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ TACTICAL DRIBBLING*
★ MARAUDING*
★ MIDDLE SHOOTING*
★ PENALTIES*
★ 1-TOUCH SHOOT/PASS*
★ 1-1 Scoring

Player cards:
S03 – 1-on-1 Finish
S04 – PK Taker
S05 – 1-touch play
S06 - Outside Curve
S21 - Step On Skills
P13 - Goal Poacher

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: S/OFF

Techniques
[spoiler]his biggest asset. using his agile foot to best his opponent, though modest and simpler than his sticky footed teammate Zidane...
. he taming many difficult passes with his perfect ball-trap. his inside and outside feet technical trap was great that helping him so much in his playing style

Playstyle
i think he's bit Unique Player even in modern standart, he's little too tricky for being pure CF, but in other hand he has a crisp Positioning and godly Goal-Poaching instinct to be a rather trequartista/penyerang lubang/Second Striker..
most contradiction in his technical style and behavior towards the ball is when i compare him to my fave Dejan Savicevic of milan...
Savicevic was close-control dribble master that his feet was glutinous to the ball just like ball won't escape his foot...
unlike Dejan's behavior that love to touching the ball very much like he's a sole owner of ball Youri's dribble type was 1-touch and using his inside-outside curve alternatively to get the great result with minimal effort, he's not the stickest foot but like Tom said he combined aerobic and aerial play with his techniques

p.s: i think he's very similar to CR7 on this day(except his attitude for Youri was known for his positive and humble attitude)

Shoot
great accuracy and has a knack to placing his foot on ball in nearly every difficult situation... so i absolutely would give him Red region ST and Orange region SA...
he's great sharpshooter that can gave many effect on the ball, whether to chipping or to hit fiercely. many of his goal was scored by targeting a difficult angle such as high angle of the net. his SP was decent one though not a Cannonball like Adriano or Sinisa Mihajlovic...

in term of FK he was great beside a good PK Executioner so i gave him 86 FK... HE'S DEFINITELY NOT UNDER ZIDANE

Passes and teamwork
a decent assistant to main CF when it needed... i watched again his old games that he's intelligent that can judge wisely when he must pass or when must shoot, for he's not godlike nor Flash-passer he's STILL can pass! even controlling his passes speed to match his partners ability, but just as i said in his Playing-style... he's more goal poacher and wouldn't hesitate to take the credit for himself

Defense
not much to say.... rarely chasing back the opponent offense but as professional player he can defend at his worst, to be fair i give him 47(i think in PES 40-50 stats were decent for offensive player) though his great response and athleticity help him so he wouldnt lost a ball so easily

Consistency
pretty well in this dept. he's good in mentality and his time in french until german show his good concentration on the game altough he wasn't a leader of game. Plus, he's Cool finisher that didn't lose his head on the front of goal opportunity, Said he's got S03 – 1-on-1 Finish card as his play. he's regular PK taker in every team he play too

this was my analysis for one of french greatest field artist, although i admitted it's still not perfect yet... but i would say Imo i love him better than Cantona as a player

[/spoiler]
Agree
¡RIQUELME EL MEJOR!
Romanista

Postby Romanista » 2012 Mar 02, 20:17

Why I can't find the page of Djorkaeff on the main website????
forza Roma, forza Armenia!!!
Brezza

Postby Brezza » 2012 Jul 24, 16:36

Updated based on warriorism set, and it seems to suit new standards quite nicely as well. Djorkaeff is actually one of the most underrated players of the last decade or so IMO, although I see him more of a second striker/ trequartista and Inter with a license to roam and drift out wide ( Hence Dummy Runner)
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Sep 24, 16:51

I watched France vs Brazil (final world cup 1998) on youtube and Djorkaeff was really explosive. He seems to me far faster in short distance with and without the ball.

I think DS is good at 86 but acceleration can go up to 90 easily.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2014 Jan 18, 21:35

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.

Return to “90's”