PSD Backbone

Reinier

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Apr 01, 09:57

Full Name: Reinier Jesus Carvalho

Viyut
Regular Poster

Re: REINIER Jesus FLAMENGO

Postby Viyut » 2019 Apr 01, 10:18

No doubt a very promising player, only 17 too we'll see how well he does on the first team. I don't doubt he has a great future since he's from Flamengo's youth team and they attract most of the talent around to their academy, but that 70M figure is his buyout clause it's NOT his current valuation. I doubt any european club would pay more than 20M for him at the moment and i feel like Flamengo would sell him for even less.

As a rule of thumb no club will pay the buyout clause if it's more than a player's perceived market value. Neymar's case was special because between the marketing potential and the extra quality that a world class player brings he was worth more than the buyout clause Barcelona had set. All those big money headlines are usually bullshit.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: REINIER Jesus FLAMENGO

Postby KeyserSoze » 2019 Apr 01, 12:57

Viyut wrote:No doubt a very promising player, only 17 too we'll see how well he does on the first team. I don't doubt he has a great future since he's from Flamengo's youth team and they attract most of the talent around to their academy, but that 70M figure is his buyout clause it's NOT his current valuation. I doubt any european club would pay more than 20M for him at the moment and i feel like Flamengo would sell him for even less.

As a rule of thumb no club will pay the buyout clause if it's more than a player's perceived market value. Neymar's case was special because between the marketing potential and the extra quality that a world class player brings he was worth more than the buyout clause Barcelona had set. All those big money headlines are usually bullshit.

In most cases of that nature for wonderkids, the oversized buyout clauses are just set for snubbing any potential club buying them in the short or mid term, hoping to see them playing regularly in the future and raising their market value.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Re: Reinier

Postby Jean_PS » 2019 Apr 08, 03:31

Thanks to Ocrin for adding the set and the user Baloteli for creating it.
For the time being, Reinier did not play any game for the professional and, from what I researched, I do not see how he could have an attack value higher than 70 these days, so I lowered his value to 67 and I will check other stats present in the set in the future .
I lowered the attack to 67 and the form to 3 as a precautionary measure, say, to avoid a surplus for a player so young and with no professional experience. Even players who already have considerable impact on matches, such as Vinícius Júnior, has values above 70 after a long time showing their abilities.
Systemfel
Former Lurker

Postby Systemfel » 2019 Jul 21, 21:46

Really excited to see this guy in the next game. Hope Everton gets him.
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Nov 28, 17:57

A little analysis on aspects of his game, this set was taken from how do you rate it and needs to be improved upon, i wouldnt go with some of the values if i was making this set from the 0 based on his performances.

Attack: He has a few goals this season without playing that much, in all he doesnt bring too much to the team, he isnt very creative as you would expect from how they hyped him, and his development looks crazy and dumb? or his marketing has been dumb this whole time? He is looking more like a CF than a AM. I wouldnt go over 69 here even with his goals.
Defence: unremarkable and his contribution is very low.
Balance: He is big and doesnt look weak, he can withstand a few challenges here and there.
Stamina: for the mins he played and his low intensity game he is more like white STA, plenty of matches he is passive and he isnt able to finish matches, should be much lower.
Response: He shows some poachery and thats the same case as attack, this guy is an AM or a CF? To me he is a CF playing outside of position.
DA + TECH: Heavy controls and some floppyness in his dribbling, has a few good moments of DA here and there but he isnt refined, makes me want to increase a bunch of players with this numbers here, he isnt that skilled.
DS: id go with low greens as he is able to move decently with the ball but he isnt that great either.
Passing: wrongly rated high and a disappointment regarding what this guy is supposed to be, some easy passses missed and nothing remarkable on long passes, more likely to be an white passer but he has a few moments showing good passing, without the bias of having a set i would give him whites everywhere besides sps.
Shooting: his best abiliy so far he is very good at connecting with the ball but not aiming, he has a powerfull shot, the values on this set are good. But his SP is at least yellow and i would go further on ST.
Curve: nothing showing that value of 78 more like whites.
Header: another skill that he has proven to be good, all his headers are at least close to the goal and he has scored too, deserves an 70, jumping isnt very good. Another CF ability?
Agression: should be much higher as he has the tendency of making overlapping runs and appearing in the box almost like an CF, another thing that shows his development is weird and all wrong.
Mentality: trash levels, disappears from hard matches, got subbed yesterday at 30 min mark because he wasnt appearing, plays in the best team and has this attitude?
Teamwork: negative levels, he has the ability of disappearing in the game, his movement are very basic or almost none.

Stars:
Passing makes no sense as he isnt risky, not even shows that much passing ability.
1-Touch pass: another thing that makes sense for an target man CF, but he looks good on those.

Conclusion: this guy is all wrong and i dont know where they want him to be, is he supposed to be an Strong AM focused on shooting and box penetration, or a target man CF? For the way they play him he was supposed to be an creative AM with plenty of dribbling and that isnt the case.
With the way things are going he will be a flop because they dont know his skills and they dont use it or develop as they should, this guy should be an AM/SS/CF playing in central positions while looking to join the Box as often as possible and making good usage of his high frame, shooting and heading.

Very likely to be a new set, this is what i came up with, kept the good values i will edit later with the colors and stuff.

Attack: 69
Defence: 30
Balance: 76
Stamina: 69
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 75
Response: 72
Agility: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 80
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 69
Shot Accuracy: 71
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 78
Free Kick Accuracy: 62
Curling: 71
Header: 75
Jump: 65
Technique: 79
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 63
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 66

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
1-Touch Pass
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Jan 20, 17:57

Shirt Number: 19? Álvaro Odriozola has that number in Real Madrid.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
snxke
PSD Youth League

Postby snxke » 2020 Mar 10, 15:01

Good start with castilla.

Return to “Borussia Dortmund”