PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Hachim Mastour

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Jan 22, 01:34

Houy
PSD Elite

Re: Hachim Mastour

Postby Houy » 2019 Jan 22, 14:10

This guy doesn't seem like a professional player irl. I've had a base for him but i didn't really feel the need to post it tbh. I am not sure whose set this is but i'll leave this here as an alternative. I you'd like please give us some thoughts on it or the player .

Personally i saw a completely aimless player, completely immature of mind, with no physical presence at all, just some genuinely good technique and skills that he seemed absolutely petrified to use it to assert himself. Lamia is one of the 3 weakest teams in the Greek league and they don't even see the reason to give him the light of day.

Spoiler: show
Attack: 60
Defence: 20
Balance: 60
Stamina: 52
Top Speed: 72
Acceleration: 82
Response: 55
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 76
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 65
Long Pass Accuracy: 68
Long Pass Speed: 65
Shot Accuracy: 61
Shot Power: 65
Shot Technique: 60
Free Kick Accuracy: 60
Curling: 77
Header: 55
Jump: 63
Technique: 81
Aggression: 65
Mentality: 48
Keeper Skills: 50
Tw: 55

Condition/Fitness: 2
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

Tactical Dribble

Roulette Skills
Scissors Skills
Step On Skills

* Lamia's page is broken, can't comment on the threads. I've moved him here temporarily so anyone can post if the want to.
Nazerene
New Contributor

Postby Nazerene » 2019 Mar 12, 04:23

I concur more with your set. It's clear that he has a supreme technique. As you've said, he's petrified everytime he enters the pitch..but when it comes solely to trapping, he's in complete control of where the ball will go. Everything he does beyond that is poor.

A shame, as he genuinely was a step beyond his peers technically, and it was quite obvious too. His mind however, is far below the dimension of the pro level.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2019 Mar 17, 20:21

Nazerene wrote: As you've said, he's petrified everytime he enters the pitch..but when it comes solely to trapping, he's in complete control of where the ball will go. Everything he does beyond that is poor.

Honestly i'd be happy to rate everything about him as terrible but he had just the world class technique. That would make him kind of a novelty player which is what pes stats are all about :ugeek: . I don't think he's quite up there solely in tech atm either, atleast based on what i've seen him show on the pitch.

Btw it would be a good idea to take a look at his case since we are looking into the differing scales we should be using for players across the board . Mastour looks semi-professional on a physical level, aside his attitude and mentality. Here he has one of the highest Sta ratings among attacking midfielders in the league. Also he has one of the best TS/DS combos among attacking midfielders in the league. These might seem unimportant on the set of a ''dumb'' player like he is depicted. Speed and Sta though are the stats that make a player versatile and ''user friendly'' more than any either, giving him a solid range of movement . While in actuality it should be difficult for someone playing the game to get anything out of him, like gain ground or speed dribble with consistency. Irl he mainly flips on his axis .

This player depicted in the set could develop to find a spot in the Greek league like Willyan or Sawadogo but as he really is now he is a player you'd more likely see in the Greek lower divisions.

I wonder where he goes next and how he will do there. He's actually just been released from Lamia .
Nazerene
New Contributor

Postby Nazerene » 2019 Mar 29, 06:33

While in actuality it should be difficult for someone playing the game to get anything out of him, like gain ground or speed dribble with consistency. Irl he mainly flips on his axis .

A shame about his contract, though you bring about a great point. He does clearly lacking the calibre of a professional. Which begs the question; being, how to even replicate a semi pro player with his résumé?
Twix
Regular Poster

Postby Twix » 2019 Nov 05, 14:26

Moved to Reggina 1914 _ita - official source

Return to “Reggina 1914”