PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Alan MORTON | 1921-1926

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Nov 01, 14:38

Nickname: "The Wee Blue Devil","

Club: Club: Rangers FC

Growth type: Early/Lasting

INFO:

The Queen’s Park and Rangers legend is arguably the finest outside left ever produced by Scotland. At 5′ 4″ Morton was small in stature and slight in build. He was also very quick and elusive when in possession of the ball and his accurate crosses provided plenty of goals for club and country. Incredibly he was naturally right footed but perfected his left foot with constant practice. Commanding performances with Rangers were matched at international level earning him the nickname “Wee Blue Devil” due to his brilliant performances against England.

ADDITIONAL LINKS:

http://scottishfootballhalloffame.co.uk ... 1893-1971/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Morton

vinnie
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Alan MORTON | 1921-1926

Postby vinnie » 2018 Nov 18, 00:22

How did you make this set Brezza? I'm very curious how you decided to give Morton such a high body balance at 85 BB. In the description you posted itself, he's already described as small in stature and slight in build. For someone of his height and size to be rated this highly in BB, he must have been quite phenomenal in fending off physical challenges and resisting pressure compared to his size? Yet there's nothing written about that. I can only assume there is no footage with which to make a set for a player from such an era like 1925 for Morton? So how did you decide on these values?
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.

Return to “Before 50's”