Dayot Upamecano

Moderators: Eternal Night, Akephalos, Albo7, Major general Woof, KeyserSoze, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Dayot Upamecano

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Jul 28, 00:32

anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Dayot Upamecano

Postby anOKguy » 2018 Dec 04, 06:45

Whenever I see RB Leipzig play he always seems quite engaged offensively. He’s moving into attacking positions when the game allows and has a really nice long pass on him. Plays quality balls to both feet and to space. Super talented player and I see him better in attack and passing to replicate his competency and tendencies more accurately. RB this season after the first 3 weeks have fielded a really stout defense allowing 3 goals in the last 8 league games. Konate is deserving of a set as is Klostermann.

From the game against M’Glabach he hit some great long balls at 12:14, 16:48, and 47:54 notably just from where I saw in this game.
Akephalos
Valued Contributor

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Nov 07, 18:13

He is a fantastic defender.Last season Konate was outstanding but this season he has been the best Leipzig CB for sure, at least atm. Great game reading, great anticipation, fast, stron on physical duels, dominant in almost every play he is involved on. No wonder Arsenal is scouting him. I 'm sure that 80 in DEF is a short value but I want to see him being beastly for some more games for an upcoming and deserved update.
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!
Akephalos
Valued Contributor

Postby Akephalos » 2020 Jan 28, 03:51

With Konaté and Orban injuried, I was expecting Leipzig falling down in Bundesliga's table but if there is a solid reason why Leipzig did not struggle at all is because this young fella right here. He is having the season of his life, he is a pretty dominating CB, his anticipation seems top notch and he is extremely fast for a massive guy, but there is more: technically he seems brave enough to push the team forward and execute great crossings too. He also was very important at UCL level, when he did a great defensive work who let Leipzig dominate his group.

Overall he is a monster and there is a chance he replace Boateng next season, it would be such a quality sign for The Bavarians.
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!
Akephalos
Valued Contributor

Postby Akephalos » 2020 Mar 10, 22:14

Dayot Upamecano against Tottenham

44 passes
86% pass accuracy
3 dribbles won
6 tackles won
1 interception
5 clearances
1 blocked shot
1 aerial won

He was a beast today! And he was so confident going forward. Great match by him, he is having a great UCL run.

Return to “RB Leipzig”