Konstantinos Galanopoulos

Moderators: bitz, stavrello7, Houy, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Konstantinos Galanopoulos

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Dec 02, 15:45

stavrello7

Re: Konstantinos Galanopoulos

Postby stavrello7 » 2017 Dec 02, 15:55

Houy wrote:Yeah i think i know what you mean.

As a DM he looks good at marking and taking good positions to abstruct opposition plays but he doesn't seem very responsive and i haven't seen him making effective tackles. My impression is that he plays like kind of a supportive defender that compliments Simoes whithout being too ''hands on'' or aggressive.
In his more attacking role i'd say he plays pretty comfortably as a supportive midfielder, providing options to his teammates by sticking close to where the ball is and he also makes some runs off the ball into the final third like a pseudostriker.

I've seen him transition from one role to another during a game depending on his instructions though i think he has to compromise in the way he plays when he changes roles. For example when he played as DM in a 2 man midfield i don't remember him going forward almost at all unless the game was in Aek's favour. So I don't know if he's a box to box quite yet, at least in the pes sense. He's shown all the elements necessary but i am not sure he combines them all fluidly at the same time ? Stavr can tell us better.

*Hiljemark is a good example of a B2B from our league to use as reference

I prefer to give him now CM instead of DM, he used as CM mostly to pressure high the opponents, while the other DM/CM players keep their defensive role positions. His passes are always simple, safe and short range, current values can do this.
Nothing special about DA, or Technique just basic till now.
His shooting is poor but with good power sometimes

Disagree to give him any signle special ability yet.
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
Markain

Postby Markain » 2018 Jan 25, 15:22

I believe that Galanopoulos was the best for AEK yesterday.He was doing a lot of running and was trying to stymie the movement of the ball from Olympiacos.Furthermore,he was trying to supply Lazaros,Araujo and Livaja with the ball.
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2018 Jan 26, 20:14

I saw only some minutes of this match and in this little time i felt the same with you. Seems he was the best from AEK's side.
Stamina, Agility, Aggression are his top attributes imo
dimitris999-No2

Postby dimitris999-No2 » 2018 Feb 15, 10:22

We need to keep focus on this guy. In every match he is getting better on the pitch
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2018 Feb 15, 16:07

He is great and very promising. Hope the best for him, Greece NT will need in future players like him in Midfield.
Markain

Postby Markain » 2018 Oct 22, 16:03

I would suggest:
ATT:70,DEF:69,DA:74,SPA:78,LPA:74
Player Index Cards:SO1-1-Touch Play
He is basic midlefielder with Simoes for AEK until now.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Dec 29, 21:58

Markain wrote:I would suggest:

I don't believe he's displayed a particular ability in his passing so i wouldn't rate him that high . His DA could be a little better, he looks more or less on par with Kamara. In general though i share the view he's not that technical.

I agree with a raise in Att/Def but a bit more conservative for now. He is a very good midfielder for his age just for the fact that he can hold a starting position at this level. I attribute that mostly to his tactical usefulness and hardy attitude, both very rare for a young player. A boost in stats like Resp, Teamwork, Ment and Sta are needed more i think.

Also, could he do with a small boost in BB ? I've seen him budge shoulders quite well with bigger players, looks pretty stocky.
Markain

Postby Markain » 2019 Jan 10, 13:27

Houy wrote:
Markain wrote:I would suggest:

I don't believe he's displayed a particular ability in his passing so i wouldn't rate him that high . His DA could be a little better, he looks more or less on par with Kamara. In general though i share the view he's not that technical.

I agree with a raise in Att/Def but a bit more conservative for now. He is a very good midfielder for his age just for the fact that he can hold a starting position at this level. I attribute that mostly to his tactical usefulness and hardy attitude, both very rare for a young player. A boost in stats like Resp, Teamwork, Ment and Sta are needed more i think.

Also, could he do with a small boost in BB ? I've seen him budge shoulders quite well with bigger players, looks pretty stocky.

I agree with your observations about my suggestions. According to BB, it could be raised at 77-78. If you are going to upgrade him, go for it!

Return to “AEK Athens”