Arthur

Moderators: furymaker, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Arthur

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Oct 01, 17:11

Klaus14

Re: Arthur

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Nov 02, 10:24

He looked damn good on the ball yesterday, playing with the outside and doing passes like the one to cichero in the second half.

His ACC/ AGI/ combo made him dangerous and leave players behind like nothing, very smooth and clear with his decisions making, dictacting the tempo in the middle like a talisman.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Dec 02, 07:44

Don't really pay much attention to South American club football or rumors from there, but there are heavy links and very reliable sources have reported he's on his way to Barcelona, last night he had a dinner with main Barcelona scout for Brazil, a guy that landed Neymar, and after the dinner he posed in Barcelona jersey.
To be 100% honest, I've never seen this guy, not even on highlights or anything, just on FM and he seems to be a controlling type of midfielder with good game knowledge, vision and its "maestro" type of player, something Barca is lacking.

Don't know if he's ready to join them in january transfer window and contribute for the reminder of the season and if this is a true rumor, but it's something.

How is he as a player, do u guys think he's ready for such a big step in his career?
MaestroPifador

Postby MaestroPifador » 2017 Dec 02, 13:51

furymaker wrote:Don't really pay much attention to South American club football or rumors from there, but there are heavy links and very reliable sources have reported he's on his way to Barcelona, last night he had a dinner with main Barcelona scout for Brazil, a guy that landed Neymar, and after the dinner he posed in Barcelona jersey.
To be 100% honest, I've never seen this guy, not even on highlights or anything, just on FM and he seems to be a controlling type of midfielder with good game knowledge, vision and its "maestro" type of player, something Barca is lacking.

Don't know if he's ready to join them in january transfer window and contribute for the reminder of the season and if this is a true rumor, but it's something.

How is he as a player, do u guys think he's ready for such a big step in his career?

He's probably the most talentous player that Grêmio has formed since Ronaldinho. For me, he's potential is even higher than Luan's (best player from Libertadores 2017), and both of them were beasts in the final against Lanus. He's very skilled, almost never misses passes, has an amazing control and runs with the ball glued to his feet. Kept the proportions, remembers a lot Iniesta's game style. I got impressed about how calm he is, even being very young. I'm sure that he'll not stay here in 2018, and after this fantastic Libertadores he made, deserves to be at 2018 WC. Yeah, he's a player with potential to be in the best european teams. This guy is a jewel. A very modern CM, that appears everywhere in the field, but also has pretty good technical skills.

About the set, I think that his DA is very underrated. Should be something like 83~84. He runs with the ball glued to his feet, pass by defenders like if they were nothing. He's always stopped with fauls, beacause it's VERY hard to take the ball from him. Also his form should be higher, i suggest 6. He's one of the most regular players in the team, rarely does a bad match.

His match against Lanus. Unfortunally got injuried:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsrecuWbLo

Nice trick from him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqNYonS7rE8

Also, he was elected the best player from the Libertadore's finals, beside with Geromel (best CB) and Luan (best player in the tournament):
reydecopas

Postby reydecopas » 2017 Dec 02, 17:46

Such a great future this guy has.. The way he dictates the game is just lovely to watch, against Lanús He was so calm and confident, He did literally whatever he wanted to do with the ball on his feet, Iniesta style IMHO his DA impressed me more than his DS, yes of course He's fast with the ball on his feet, but not sure if his DS is better than the accuracy that he has holding balls if Luan is suited on 85 in DA I guess it wouldn't be bad thinking in something like 82-83 for Arthur
toaad

Postby toaad » 2017 Dec 02, 19:57

furymaker wrote:Don't really pay much attention to South American club football or rumors from there, but there are heavy links and very reliable sources have reported he's on his way to Barcelona, last night he had a dinner with main Barcelona scout for Brazil, a guy that landed Neymar, and after the dinner he posed in Barcelona jersey.

So bro, my year was very exhausting and I could barely watch games of the teams out of my state.
However, what I know and have seen of Arthur, I see a player with enormous potential and characteristics typical of a Barcelona player: skilled/fast with the ball/pass accurate, safe and even versatile pass with a lot of movement without the ball.
I think it's necessary to hold on to the excitement a bit, even because he's a new player and he has to develop his potential naturally just as the Gremio game model gives him. Not that Barcelona will not provide this but there the squad competition and pressure is much higher.
IMO he has to be in the World Cup, is a player with immense potential and in fact has characteristics to be a player of Barcelona but we must hold our excitement, even more we Brazilians who live in a dualism where a good game the player is king and a bad one is a floop. I even think he's 'ready' for Europe but all this emotion, indirect collection could hurt the boy's natural development.

About DA ... initially good that some discussion has arisen in the League, until I do not know the reasons why this was not questioned before. Guys please participate, suggest, let's discuss the stats of the players of the league ... it is extremely disgustant to try to contribute the little that I can dedicate of my time to the site and to always be in the shadows, always to appear a ghost.
Returning to the stat, in my opinion it is clear that there was an improvement in his DA but this unpredictability and difficulty in losing the ball is sharply formed by his ability to change position and immense speed with the ball. With the ball stopped or at low speed when it is being driven, when I watched him I saw some difficulty and even a little disengaged movement, and that changes a lot when he accelerates his ball driving

Anyway, I would like to see videos or other examples proving higher DA, it would not be anything out of the normal an up as suggested but I have to make sure the value will be considerably higher so do not overpower it. Even because being difficult to steal his ball or something similar does not mean exactly high DA, evenmore because already has great numbers in acceleration, ds and ep.
guibarneche

Postby guibarneche » 2017 Dec 02, 23:59

Hello, folks!

It's been a long time since my last contribution in the forum, but I'll do my best to collaborate with this discussion, for one reason above all others: Arthur is SO. FUCKING. GOOD.
I agree with MaestroPifador: he's the most talented Grêmio "offspring" since Ronaldinho.

Arthur's biggest assets are his dribbling, his passing, his teamwork and his overrall smartness on reading the game correctly. This makes him the kind of midfielder that controls the actions on the midfield, dictating the pacing of the team as he makes the ball run wherever he wants it to run. But okay, let's talk about numbers.

Dribbling: IMO, the one big mistake on the current set (which is a very good set, BTW) it's Arthur's DA. His amazing capacity of controlling the ball and dribbling with it almost glued to his feet is one of his most recognizable traits. Arthur's DA is unparalelled in Grêmio, and I'd say it's on par with Brasileirão's finest dribblers (like Thiago Neves, D'Alessandro and Dudu). His dribbling style (combining insane DA and good AGI) looks similar to Zé Roberto's, for example. It's very rare to see Arthur lose possession of the ball, and most of the times he does that thanks to pure DA. I'd say he's mid to high yellows on DA (as he develops his game, he may even be orange/red DA material in the next couple of years).

Passing: Maybe his best skill as a midfielder. Arthur's passing completion statistics are insane. There where games he simply didn't miss a single pass - and that's a pretty impressive achievement, since he's almost a deep-laying playmaker, often performing difficult long passes and through balls. His short passes are specially outstanding: always with great precision and speed on the ball. I'd say he's around 83-85 at SPA and 84-86 on SPS. The current long passing stats on this set seem spot on to me.

Teamwork: As I've said earlier, Arthur dictates his team's rhytm. He succeeds in doing that because he's always seeking to control the midfield's actions. Whenever the SBs advance, he aproaches the flanks to give them the option for a 1-2 (one of Renato Portaluppi's Grêmio most dangerous combinations, BTW). Whenever the CBs are in possession of the ball on the defence, he backtracks and asks for the ball. Whenever the CF is holding the ball with his back at the opponent's defenders, Arthur gets near him to give him the option to pass the ball. He's constantly moving near the ball, wherever it is. The current TW value on this set is OK for him, but 1-3 points higher may replicate Arthur's movements better ingame.

Smartness: maybe the most difficult thing to replicate in PES. Arthur is very good at making decisions: when to pass, when to hold the ball, when to dribble, where to move in the pitch, when to make a charge to intercept a pass, etc. Usually, a good combination of ATT, DEF and RES could replicate him well. I have no suggestions for this one (I'm not familiarized with PSD's standards for those three stats, so you guys may know much better than me about it). We should be careful about his AGG, though, since he's not a incisive player, who tries to perform killer passes, mid-range shots or overrall goal situations.

Appart from those suggestions/thoughts, I'd like to suggest two last things to consider about the current set: MENT and Condition/Fitness. Arthur is a very mature player for his age. He, Geromel and Kanneman are, by far, Grêmio's most consistent players. His performance rarely drops, even when he's tired or playing a decisive game (look at the Libertadores' finals and you'll know what I'm talking about). His MENT and condition should be, respectively, high greens-low yellows and 6-7, in my humble opinion (since we don't have the "consistency" stat for a while now).

Here's a video about him, where you guys will be able to have a better insight on my thoughts about this excellent player:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3z50JNRU5k
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Dec 03, 10:26

From what I can tell, he can use his body and space around him really, really well, he reads opponents movements and exposes the space thats free to escape the defender, haven't noticed any high yellow pure DA control yet, its been usually stuff worthy of low yellow values imo.
But he doesn't seem clumsy with the ball at his feet, seems like he has the ball under control all the time and because of that I leave the option for him to have high yellow DA in the future, maybe even above that, just feels like one of those midfielders that have super neat touch and ability to keep the ball safe.

Looking forward to see more of him, unfortunately I can't keep up with Brazilian league, even tho way they play over there its a joy to watch.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2018 Jan 15, 23:53

I will pay much more attention in him this year. Im not very familiar and just know a few things about him, dont want to overpower but in fact his is a fucking talent player.
I think that this uptade is necessary and in the future I will see if the set will need adjustments (even high numbers) and I hope the participation of all you that participated with great posts.
Great talent, I would find it absurd if he didn't go to World Cup..

Edit: what about his def and bc(tec)??
Klaussk

Postby Klaussk » 2018 Jan 24, 16:21

Arthur
fantastic footballer technically almost as good as Coutinho/Bernado Silva.
93/94 DA and BC 87/92

regardless of how ppl view the guy is gifted and some talk as if his 18 years his 22 mature enough to know what to do and how to do it better.
I'll send vid of his game ball how many of you have seen a CM voted best player of the tournament. iniesta or xavi we the best this guy is that good level of de bruyne... Arthur needs to play around ppl who are gonna develop him more.
tomitos

Postby tomitos » 2018 Feb 05, 14:59

MaestroPifador

Postby MaestroPifador » 2018 Mar 26, 01:41

Great match today.
94 right passes from 96. Leadered the team.
Scored a beautiful goal, marked by two CB's with the double of his size.
First match as starter since he returned from injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59EFj_FmNdU

Already entered in the second half of the match against Inter, and scored a goal too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhTmWL9kg1c

Such a great player. The only thing that he doesn't used to do in the last season was enter inside of the box.
And now he played like less than 2 matches, and scored two goals inside of the box.
His technical skills are incontestable, but what impress me the most is how calm and mature he is, even being very young.
This guy will fit so well at Barça.
MaestroPifador

Postby MaestroPifador » 2018 Apr 05, 03:18

Great assist to Luan's goal against Monagas:
Spoiler: show

And another goal, against Avenida. He already have more goals in 2018 than in the entire 2017. This guy just doesn't stop evolving.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur41D3LKZSc
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2018 Apr 05, 18:40

there are some stats around that he's completing 90+ % of his passing while having between 100 and 120 made passes, few key passes, goals, assists and every game apparently he has few interceptions, good tackles, can't wait to see him play game in game out, seems like he has bright future, do u think if he continues playing like this he gets the call for WC?
MaestroPifador

Postby MaestroPifador » 2018 Apr 05, 20:09

furymaker wrote:there are some stats around that he's completing 90+ % of his passing while having between 100 and 120 made passes, few key passes, goals, assists and every game apparently he has few interceptions, good tackles, can't wait to see him play game in game out, seems like he has bright future, do u think if he continues playing like this he gets the call for WC?

Actually he even completed some games with 100% of passing accuracy. Usually he is Grêmio's player with the highest participation and the better efficiency. He always dominate the midfield. Here we use to say that he misses a pass one time for each six months :lol:

His level is outstanding. He's very technical, regular, mature and complete. He already evolved a lot in comparation with the last season, entering in the box, scoring goals and trying shoots from long distances. And I'm sure he will evolve even more at Barça. He has potentical to be a world class player.

He has quality to be called to the WC, but I think that Tite won't call him. That injurie keeped him away from the pitch for a long time, so he's not in the same pace than the others. Also, he was still recovering himself when Tite made the convocations to the last friendly games before the WC, so he didn't trained with the NT group.

If he didn't had that injurie, I'm sure that he would be called. His level was being outstanding, and actually now he returned pretty well too, showing a lot of evolutions. But he played just 7 matches since he came back, and only 4 as a starter. That time away from the pitch hidered him in the dispute to be in the WC. It's not impossible, but I would say that it isn't probable.
.Maguss.

Postby .Maguss. » 2018 May 03, 20:44

His attack should not be on greens, at least not now. He is not the kind of player that looks for the best positioned player on the offensive side or the one that tries to make the most heightened pass to the strikers. The attack stat is, in my opinion, his biggest flaw. Even Maicon, who is supposed to be the DM or the first CM on the team, tend to try more difficult passes to open spaces on the opposite defense.

Acceleration can be easily swapped with Agility. The same goes for SPA and SPS. His passes are much more accurate than fast.

Free Roaming is completely wrong. He is not that kind of player. He always stick to the centre of field and keep away from the opposite area as much as possible. Sometimes he does fowards runs to the attack, but that's very occasion.

I also don't think he deserves Pinpoint Pass. He rarelly does that and tends to stick with short passes most of the time.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2018 May 14, 22:16

What a hell of a player, actually I've probably even been conservative in some numbers... (just dont really sure about spa).
Typical player that Brazil needed to have in modern football.

Return to “FC Barcelona”