PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Umar Sadiq

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 May 22, 15:13

VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Umar Sadiq

Postby VUKDS » 2019 Aug 07, 16:49

I am gonna try catching some of Partizan game if I find the time. On the videos he seems like someone who has a strong back and who is very fast, who plays high. However, his finishing looks poor, don't know whether it's a technical, mental or experience problem.

Fans are saying that he does everything fine - keeps the ball, pass it, make a dribble, win a duel, but he is missing a lot of oportunities. If finishing is his only problem, it's far of being bad, I guess, especially atm when Soumah is there, when Tosic is there, when they have Ivanovic and Asano.. But I guess that his finishing problems aren't that huge as everyone's saying.
Morón
New Contributor

Postby Morón » 2019 Aug 07, 16:56

VUKDS wrote:I am gonna try catching some of Partizan game if I find the time. On the videos he seems like someone who has a strong back and who is very fast, who plays high. However, his finishing looks poor, don't know whether it's a technical, mental or experience problem.

Fans are saying that he does everything fine - keeps the ball, pass it, make a dribble, win a duel, but he is missing a lot of oportunities. If finishing is his only problem, it's far of being bad, I guess, especially atm when Soumah is there, when Tosic is there, when they have Ivanovic and Asano.. But I guess that his finishing problems aren't that huge as everyone's saying.

From what i've seen before Partizan, he's the guy really who tends to play with his back to goal very high on the pitch, but after recieving it he's not always supportive and tends to turn and shoot. Milošević praised his teamwork, and also he's not the worst person to work with tall strikers, because he was a very good one. Sadiq's got the potential and if he manage, or if he already managed to be less selfish, he can become a really good supportive striker.

His shooting is definetely bad, it's obvious on bare youtube videos. He barely can control his shots direction, but as far as he play for team i don't care.
Morón
New Contributor

Postby Morón » 2019 Aug 19, 12:35

He's fucking bad.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2020 Jun 10, 19:33

This fucking guy. I haven't seen technically and tactically worse player than him and yet he is making some danger. And that's not a surprise while his opponents are Degenek and Gobeljic, guys who have IQ 80 in general.
. He can't play in any decent club. He is extremely confident and that's the key of his qualities. He also has a dangerous shot, he is fast and that's it. Serbian league is his top. If he was born 30-40 years ago, he would probably be a solid player in some fine European club... But right now? Saying that is a blasphemy, example of ignorance

It's sad cause a lot of morons here are saying great things about him. But how is that surprise? People here think that Ivanic, Muller esque player, is an extraordinary technician who is actually a classic no. 10
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2020 Oct 04, 13:17

Signed for Almeria. I am gonna update him later today before I move him
AMC
PSD Youth League

Postby AMC » 2020 Oct 05, 08:38

He was awful with Rangers, summed up by his blatant dive when clean through in front of goal in the Semi Final of the Cup (League Cup I think), crazy he's moved for 9m!
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2020 Oct 05, 10:09

AMC wrote:He was awful with Rangers, summed up by his blatant dive when clean through in front of goal in the Semi Final of the Cup (League Cup I think), crazy he's moved for 9m!

It's 5M + potentially bonus 3M. He is crazy confident player with a nice shot, very fast guy (who doesn't know to use his speed off the ball) and someone who has a decently strong back. He is very dangerous while he has a space in front of him.
However, his technical abilities are an awful (although he could be a dangerous trickster), as well as his decisions making and aerial game.

He could make a decent statistics at a lower competition level and even produce some danger against a tougher opponents but he is full of limits. He simply can't make a stable career at a decent level, there is no serious club who is gonna take Sadiq.

Gonna change a few stuff a bit later and I will move him then.
AMC
PSD Youth League

Postby AMC » 2020 Oct 05, 11:28

The dive is probably on youtube, he didn't look very dangerous then with space in front of him, seemed to sh!t himself and try buy a dive to avoid having to attempt a one-on-one with the keeper.

Return to “UD Almería”