Víctor Salazar

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Víctor Salazar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Mar 06, 01:16

Paablito

Re: Víctor Salazar

Postby Paablito » 2016 Mar 06, 01:23

Since i while i was following him, he is really need it since ferrari cant play and although villagra/alvarez are in the team, he is in the starting xi. He is a bit disorganized - as the whole team - but he is decent in his side, really good speed off the ball and with the ball is more than good, looks pretty aggressive and probably he is better there, but i dont wanna overrated, he must work on his crosses but has good potential. He looks conservative when goes to the attack and great in defense, making nice sliding and great tackler for be a sb. Seems a little nervous with the ball and in his dribbles looks quite sloppy sometimes, better making controls, from what i saw. He is like a little buffa.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2016 Oct 16, 22:44

Paablito wrote:Since i while i was following him, he is really need it since ferrari cant play and although villagra/alvarez are in the team, he is in the starting xi. He is a bit disorganized - as the whole team - but he is decent in his side, really good speed off the ball and with the ball is more than good, looks pretty aggressive and probably he is better there, but i dont wanna overrated, he must work on his crosses but has good potential. He looks conservative when goes to the attack and great in defense, making nice sliding and great tackler for be a sb. Seems a little nervous with the ball and in his dribbles looks quite sloppy sometimes, better making controls, from what i saw. He is like a little buffa.

he is not "a bit disorganized" he is a damn stupid to play with the defensive line :lol: lacks of good coordination with his mates in the last line and leaves a huge gap behind him, on the ball he is an ok sb, but he is damn fast and aggressive off the ball.
chapiTa

Postby chapiTa » 2017 Jul 01, 23:33

Move him to San Lorenzo
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Jul 03, 12:07

chapiTa wrote:Move him to San Lorenzo

Without an official link, we can't move players
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2017 Jul 03, 12:32

Vickingo wrote:
chapiTa wrote:Move him to San Lorenzo

Without an official link, we can't move players

Spoiler: show
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2019 Feb 17, 18:03

he is just intensive sometimes but with a really low level of consistency on his game, he aint good in defense and his movements off the ball, coordination with his mates and covering ideas are damn awful. In some matches he does some nice sliding tackles but about pure defensive abilities are pretty rough tbh and also technically talking doesnt call my attention, cant make good dribbles or cant send quality crosses even is more shit when he plays as lsb, seems he doesnt trust on his abilities and the coach burns him putting there.

Return to “San Lorenzo”