Re: Bartosz Kapustka

Postby Fantasista » 2016 Aug 04, 18:15

Highlights from his debut.

show some fcking respect
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Aug 04, 18:31

Why every single player from Polish league here looks like a semi-professional player? No offence, but this set is way way way too conservative, and not only this one. I think the polish mods should be more free to give some players deserved stats, there's no need for toughts like "he's very good passer, but he's playing in polish league, i'll give him 76 spa", or he's talented and fast dribbler, i'll give him 77 da and 79 top speed.
Mistrzu16
Valued Contributor

Postby Mistrzu16 » 2016 Aug 04, 21:38

Relja wrote:Why every single player from Polish league here looks like a semi-professional player? No offence, but this set is way way way too conservative, and not only this one. I think the polish mods should be more free to give some players deserved stats, there's no need for toughts like "he's very good passer, but he's playing in polish league, i'll give him 76 spa", or he's talented and fast dribbler, i'll give him 77 da and 79 top speed.

I and buszmen talk about it time ago. We decided to make our, Polish ladders lowers becouse of some thinks, e.g. I don't remember offensive player which goes to better league and prove stats which we give him. Kapustka is other example. He is young and when we made this set we gave ourselfs time to incrase his stats if he prove it. Other way Relja if you have any suggestion of Ekstraklasa sets write it. In PL section actively operate only two persons - buszmen and I so every suggestion are very welcomed.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Aug 05, 00:09

I and buszmen talk about it time ago. We decided to make our, Polish ladders lowers becouse of some thinks, e.g. I don't remember offensive player which goes to better league and prove stats which we give him. Kapustka is other example. He is young and when we made this set we gave ourselfs time to incrase his stats if he prove it. Other way Relja if you have any suggestion of Ekstraklasa sets write it. In PL section actively operate only two persons - buszmen and I so every suggestion are very welcomed.
]

I have respect for both of you, really, you are both very good mods and you know a lot about football, but i'll take as an example my colleague mod from South Mediterranean leagues (99% of sets there are his work), VUKDS. Serbian league is absolutely CRAP, but in every moment, most of the time, Partizan and Red Star both have 3 or 4 really good players. He's doing classy job (i think he should be awarded with "higher position", he's here for a long time, and he's fantastic), i am Partizan fan, and before i became a mod i was impressed how most of the Partizan players sets are accurate, and Red Star 2. I'll take Marko Grujić as an example. Marko was playing really good last season, and Vuk gave him really good and precise stats, and maybe someone was thinking like "wtf, this guy is 19, he's playing in such a shit league, and he has such a good stats" in november 2015. but two months later, Liverpool bought him, and his set looks really realistic now for everyone. I'm not talking bout me, as i am a mod for a month or 2, but VUKDS' work can be really good example for mods from lower league, don't be afraid to give a good player deserved stats.
Mistrzu16
Valued Contributor

Postby Mistrzu16 » 2017 Feb 19, 11:50

In yesterday match in FA Cup he had moments. Still lack of confidence. When he play as AMF he was still shown on position to play with him. Many time play with ball. A few good passes (e.g. through ball to Okazaki). He began remind himself from time in Cracovia when he play very well and get call up to NT. I hope that Ranieri start believe in him and give some chances to Bartosz.

His form is boucing. One good game, few weak. FORM: 3 will be better I think.
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Feb 18, 11:46

We need to get his new gen stats fixed, but yeah this guy seems to be running out his contract. Anyone catch him when he was last in Belgium?

Return to “Legia Warszawa”