PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ante Ćorić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Jun 22, 21:43

VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Ante Ćorić

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Jun 22, 22:18

Wolf, could you post the old stats and which cards he needs?
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Jun 22, 22:59

Acceleration: 78
Shot technique: 71
Aggression: 79

Cards: Mazing run, Classic nr. 10, Shoulder feint skills, Turning skills.

I'll add stars later, I forgot what they do.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Jun 22, 23:21

Done. Stars are for an earlier versions, they were used before cards were made.
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2016 May 30, 13:27

I don't have to mention that he is a very great Talent, I think it's well known :D . His techniqual skills are amazing (Dribbling, first touch, vision) and his football brain is also very good for his age (good positioning/teamwork), his physical skills aren't just that good as he needs to get stronger and his shot isn't also that good yet but he's just 19, he will improve ;) .
My suggestions:
Attack: 69--> 72
Dribble Accuracy: 84--> 86
Short pass accuracy: 73--> 81 (don't know why such a low number? Nice vision and dangerous passes, a very creative player but the speed of his passes is still weak)
Long pass accuracy: 70--> 76 (it's not one of his greatest strenghts but he knows how to place them)
Shot accuracy: 67--> 70
Ball Control: 81--> 85-86
Explosive power: 82--> 85
Dribble speed: 79--> 83
Top speed: 74--> 76
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2016 May 30, 14:08

thanks i will updated him, he is indeed linked to bigest clubs in Europe already... and will most probably play on EURO i guess

anyway any chance you could post some drafts or sets for Brekalo, Ćaleta-Car and Rog, all big talents, all in EURO preliminary squads and all unmade in PSD... with Brekalo already a new Wolfsburg player and the two others will follow him to better teams soon... Dinamo Zagreb surely know how to make money :D
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2016 May 30, 14:40

yeah, the only club which is in a financial good situation, they need just a better coach ;) . yeah I could post sets for Brekalo and Rog and some Hajduk players, but I never saw Caleta-Car playing so I can't post a set or make any suggestions about him. :D
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2016 May 30, 14:53

ok i will look forward to that and if they make it to EURO, at least people can discouss them in existing threads, just post them here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=35233

thanks!!
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Jul 08, 03:41

This guy was heavily underrated. Flawless technique, fantastic dribbler really. Updated.
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2016 Aug 26, 00:15

Maybe include classic no.10 for him? And I feel that he needs some tweaks, he's just so damn good on the ball, by far the best in dinamo in this regard so i don't think that +2 for both ball control and dribble accuracy and low yellows for SPA would overrate him, he has easily the potential to be the best croat player in depend of DA since Prosinecki! With time he will get more experienced and improve his efficiency and other attributes, since now it looks more like unprofitable art but he has got very much time left to improve. Any other opinions about him?
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2017 Apr 24, 18:39

His Dribbling skills are just too damn good, I think I can repeat it the whole time. :lol: I see in him potential to get even red DA in future, in my eyes he is even now the best croatian player in depend of Dribble Accuracy! He is also a capable short passer, he has the vision and ability for incisive passes and is also able to do some nice lob passes overplaying the whole opponent defence. He looks more like a futsal player to me, I really hope that he will improve physically and in depend of efficiency.

My Tweaks:
Acceleration: 79--> 81
Dribble Accuracy: 86--> 89-90 (has easy the abbility to warrant orange but for first high yellows can be enough)
Short Pass Accuracy: 77--> 82
Ball Control: 84--> 86

Spoiler: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUlKxBVQw0
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Apr 24, 18:57

judging for this video and others he should have the outside card and i dunno if he deserves a lower value in agi but you problably know best.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2017 Apr 24, 20:23

Claudio14 wrote:judging for this video and others he should have the outside card and i dunno if he deserves a lower value in agi but you problably know best.

Yeah the outside card can be added. For agi I'm not that sure, his movements are very fluid but it's mostly because of his excellent DA, so agi could be maybe decreased when DA is increased to not overpower him. But the lowest number I would give him for agi is 83, he is definitely an agile player with the ball.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2018 May 26, 16:37

staubsauger wrote:His Dribbling skills are just too damn good, I think I can repeat it the whole time. :lol: I see in him potential to get even red DA in future, in my eyes he is even now the best croatian player in depend of Dribble Accuracy! He is also a capable short passer, he has the vision and ability for incisive passes and is also able to do some nice lob passes overplaying the whole opponent defence. He looks more like a futsal player to me, I really hope that he will improve physically and in depend of efficiency.

My Tweaks:
Dribble Accuracy: 86--> 89-90 (has easy the abbility to warrant orange but for first high yellows can be enough)

He's going to Roma, so i have to expect a new wonderkind in our league
staubsauger
New Stat Maker

Postby staubsauger » 2018 May 26, 17:43

antony wrote:
staubsauger wrote:His Dribbling skills are just too damn good, I think I can repeat it the whole time. :lol: I see in him potential to get even red DA in future, in my eyes he is even now the best croatian player in depend of Dribble Accuracy! He is also a capable short passer, he has the vision and ability for incisive passes and is also able to do some nice lob passes overplaying the whole opponent defence. He looks more like a futsal player to me, I really hope that he will improve physically and in depend of efficiency.

My Tweaks:

Another croatian wonderkid in Italy on the bench you mean :lol: In Terms of technique he is an absolute wonderkid, really futsal like and maybe the best croatian Player in this regard but the rest is shit. Physically and defensively he is just terrible and because of this he will unfortunately for sure not succeed in Roma...
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Major general Woof » 2018 May 26, 19:46

There is no right role for this guy in probably 99% of teams in the whole world and Roma is one of the many. He should've been born 20 years ago.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2018 May 27, 16:58

staubsauger wrote:
antony wrote:

My Tweaks:

Another croatian wonderkid in Italy on the bench you mean :lol: In Terms of technique he is an absolute wonderkid, really futsal like and maybe the best croatian Player in this regard but the rest is shit. Physically and defensively he is just terrible and because of this he will unfortunately for sure not succeed in Roma...

impossible, Monchi never fails
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Jun 03, 09:32

nah, he's not mature enough, i've seen him play 10 times or so this season, he's lacking maturity in his play, his technical abilities are insane, but he doesn't offer much more than that, he has potential, but i'm not sure Roma is a place that can get the best out of him, don't think they'll push him hard enough where he needs to be pushed.
At least he has a strict coach who may demand a ton from him in trainings, we'll see

Return to “VVV-Venlo”