PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Eduardo Sasha

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 May 15, 12:24

Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Eduardo Sasha

Postby Vickingo » 2015 May 15, 12:26

Probably I underrated him a little but I'm not sure in some numbers, still, seems to be quite a decent player...I like a lot more Valdivía for sure, but he does make a good job in the right.
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2015 Nov 25, 18:19

He is underrated, as Vickingo said (for good reason, at least). Sasha was, since he became a starter last year, the Balance of the team. When he plays, Inter as another team, more viscious. Last year he reminded me of Müller, in the way he attacks. This year he played in the wings for the Aguirre 4-5-1 and defended a loooot. He would normally be substituted in the 2nd half, exhausted after running the entire time, up and down the field. He was very supportive in the back, showing himself a little less in the offense, even. When coaches changed, he came back to the middle and was the center of the team. He can play in every attacking function, is agile, fast, can score with both legs and with his head, has great positioning also. He played well regularly, but not so regularly as Dourado (whom I think should have the best Fomr of Internacional, with Alisson).
Important point - His Injury Tolerance is C, unfortunately... Lots of injuries, lots of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIwA-BL1Q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQzddpCmvTA
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 May 22, 23:01

I've already written that he can shoot well with both of his legs, and his set shows 3 for both ACC and FRE for his Weak foot. Today he did it again, a really nice shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC7oduLpK2I
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 May 23, 02:12

_tick :D
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Sep 09, 18:19

I totally agree with Santana, he is a player tactically well above the average of the Brazilian league. Yes, he has ''a bit of Muller'' and this set doesnt show his best qualities that are: defensive participation, intensity and tactical game.

Even technically he seems a bit better in some aspects, I have an idea about what I want to uptade but would like to hear more opinions.
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 Sep 10, 15:31

As he is well gifted in the tactical sense of the attack, His ATT could be higher, to reflect his intelligence. Maybe even yellow. One point more to his passes and keeping is shots as it is. His MENT could be up a little, as I've not seen him shying away from the situation, as I remember.

It wouldn't be a great update, but would give him this tactical sense that he have while not making him an über-player, as he is not the most gifted techically.
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby pedala robinho » 2016 Sep 10, 22:52

Personally, I see his movements pretty "robotic". He's also slower than this. I'd go for 80 for both (AGI & TS), at max. Technically, he's pretty limited and inconsistent, makes me wonder if he isn't already properly rated. ATT, DEF and MEN should go up.
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 Sep 11, 20:45

That's why I only suggested other things. His speed could really be a bit down but I'd go with 81 for AGI and Speed, as he is at a low form techically, last year he played better individually (not in the tactical sense).
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2016 Sep 13, 19:48

I really don't think Sasha deserves yellow attack. Honestly even 78 is too high from what i've seen of him, even as a striker anything more than 75 would be quite generous. He's just not that dangerous, i think he has potential to improve a lot and he has great attitude, but right now he's a very limited player on the physical and technical aspects of the game and you can see how much that holds him back, heck his DA/TEC are just embarassing. I won't be surprised if i see him playing at Serie B or Serie C in the near future (could be next season, if Inter gets relegated).

That said, i agree about a DEF and MEN increase. Maybe TW too, i have that odd feeling that he's going to surprise me and become a pretty good player in the future, but right now i see him as a pretty mediocre SMF and not much more.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 Sep 14, 11:04

I can't fully agree with, as he played well the :!: last two-three seasons, in a level similar than the set. The whole team is underperforming this time, after the disaster that the front office did with Argel and Falcão. To have an idea, Celso Roth is making the best soccer from this team in the whole year. And I've said Celso Roth! That's why for me you're being exxagerated on the downgrades.

BTW, my suggestion with attack is exactly to represent his game-mentality without increasing other abilities he doesn't have.
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2016 Sep 14, 19:50

Unless i'm mistaken PSD's definition of Attack is danger level, and honestly Valdivia is better at creating danger than him. imo he needs to be below Valdivia at this for sure. I'd rather see Sasha on higher TW instead since i think 73 TW might be too low for what he does.
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 Sep 19, 14:52

On this, it may be.
Like I've said, the only yhing I didn't wanted was to rate the players based on this disaster season when they played well in other 2 before. He isn't a great player techically, but hold his own, and in this the set is very close to what it needs. Just the "intelligence" points that we discussed are more important right now, Ups and Downs.
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2016 Sep 19, 16:31

Viyut wrote:Unless i'm mistaken PSD's definition of Attack is danger level, and honestly Valdivia is better at creating danger than him. imo he needs to be below Valdivia at this for sure. I'd rather see Sasha on higher TW instead since i think 73 TW might be too low for what he does.
SantanaGT wrote:On this, it may be.
Like I've said, the only yhing I didn't wanted was to rate the players based on this disaster season when they played well in other 2 before. He isn't a great player techically, but hold his own, and in this the set is very close to what it needs. Just the "intelligence" points that we discussed are more important right now, Ups and Downs.
Define skills in a word is complicated.
And Attack is very ample to be defined to danger.
What is danger? What is effectively being a dangerous player offensively?
An attacker can have great technical skills as high SA, Res, Aggression. This makes it dangerous. Attack, however, is a skill that acts subjectively in PES.
Because, when we talk about creating offensive plays, we are as people playing PES that led the movement of the virtual players. Then, a player will be dangerous if I do make good decisions. Theoretically, the offensive decisions intelligence implies a good attack. A player with high attack will know how and what to do to provide for his team scoring opportunities. If a player knows and understands how to design plays and create scoring opportunities, he is dangerous. Right?
So ending ... Define attack as how dangerous a player can be is not something wrong, but we will try to look at what this "danger" is, in fact.

Just to mention. I think the current value of Eduardo Sasha fair in 78. I do not mean that it can not be 80, but I say that 78 seems to me enough.
However, I am against something higher than 80.
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2016 Sep 19, 17:45

He's indeed able to create danger, but this set makes him look like a selfish WF/CF rather than the SMF/AMF hybrid that he is. Rather than an increase in ATT, i think he deserves higher passing stats and TW instead (the *Reaction star would be nice too). His short passes are very accurate, although he tries safe ones mostly and they tend to bounce on the pitch often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcNRUZ9UqO4

For example, on 0:08 of this video he was able to give an assist thanks to the very accurate pass that he did. On 1:31 he have a very dangerous through ball to Valdivia which ended up on a goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaeSBA99vUA

At 0:10 of this video he gives a good cutback pass and at 3:00 he gives a very good lobbed pass that put (Vitinho i think?) one on one with the keeper.

The more i watch of him the more i'm convinced that he's a mediocre player, far from the quality of the players that Inter had on the last decade, and imo one of the reasons Inter is fighting to avoid relegation this season (It's Inter, i mean, how badly can you fuck up to have Inter fighting to not get relegated?). He's a Serie B level player imo, good enough to be a squad player for Inter, maybe start against weaker teams, but far from being good enough to be an absolute starter for a team that wants to be fighting for titles like Inter. I think if he wasn't one of Inter's youth players he wouldn't get nearly as much game time. They're probably trying to sell him to Europe, but who'd sign him?
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Sep 19, 18:10

Give him a uptade.
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 Sep 20, 14:47

He received some proposals already, but didn't transfer. The thing I'm thinking most about the team is if an overall form decrease would be the best right now because, as I've said, they weren't shit in the last two years, the horrendous FO is relegating the team. When in organized teams, they can do good (not all, like, Anselmo, the Left Backs, Alex). A good portion of this team's players are good players...
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Sep 23, 02:08

Dont think he is that limited or player of Serie B level, imo is a exaggeration to say that.
ok technically he isn't so good but Was I very strict with him? he seemed very effective in dribbling and individual performances with the old numbers.

Now the set represents well his strengths and weaknesses but in terms of numbers, what do you think guys?
SantanaGT
PSD Youth League

Postby SantanaGT » 2016 Sep 23, 23:40

His Header and Jumper could be a bit lower (1-2 pts max), and overall I liked a lot. Useful player, even not being very good techically. The Form will help representing a lot in seasons.
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2016 Sep 24, 02:01

I think he's unable to place his shots, because he lacks the composure to do so. He gets in a good position to shoot and then just blasts them, if it's a goal great, if not the keeper saves it. That's a big weakness in his game.

The thing about him being effective with his dribbling, i feel like he deserves the dribbling star, but not higher DA. Besides that the set's good imo.

And yes, he is a Serie B level player. There are several Serie B level players on Serie A, even playing for some big teams. Being Serie B level does not mean it's impossible for them to play at Serie A or be signed by a Serie A club, but they'll struggle to make an impact most of the time and will be quite far from the level of the best players in the league, like Sasha is at the moment. Also, there's only a small gap in quality between the bottom Serie A teams and the teams fighting for promotion on Serie B (You can't underestimate the Serie C teams either, São Paulo did go down on the cup against Juventude while Inter lost to Fortaleza on the away match, both Serie C clubs).

There's a lot of quality players on the lower leagues, several NT players who were at small teams on Serie B/C/D before getting a transfer for a big team and then playing at NT (Like Jucilei, or Paulinho) and if you pay attention you'll see several youth international players and players that were in Europe, didn't do well, or wanted to go back to Brasil for whatever reason and didn't get a chance on a big team when they came back(yet). Some big clubs are just really bad at scouting players.

Return to “Clube Atlético Mineiro”