Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 May 13, 05:49

Info:
Spoiler: show
Compilations

GullyGod
Regular Poster

Re: Ricardo Oliveira

Postby GullyGod » 2015 Sep 15, 13:02

Lastly updated 3 years ago ? Ricardo Oliveira was and is still really a great striker , probably the best in Brazil at the moment also in great form and actual top scorer , i really think he needs a update.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Sep 18, 17:33

I've been following the development of it during the tournament and after a long time decided to formulate suggestions for updates together.
As GullyGod says, Ricardo Oliveira has become one of the best strikers operating in Brazil and even the top scorer is currently a considerable difference with respect to others.

My suggestions (with explications):

Attack: 85 (maybe 86) has a large marker instinct, always seeking to arise in the right places to be able to finish and score. Very dangerous playing in the area.

Shot Accuracy: 84/85 While I think your shot Technique higher, his accuracy is really nice. He are aware that goalkeepers are not going to defend.

Shot Power: 83 Although part of his goals are kicks inside the box, they're not exactly weak kicks. a good example is the one goal against Cruzeiro, if I'm not mistaken, in which he scored a reasonable distance.

Shot Technique: I think it's his best skill. I can clearly see his Shot Technique above his Shot Accuracy. Sometimes he scored in situations of pressure by defenders or face-to-face with the goalkeeper, even in bad angles or without much preparation. Much of his kicks are first ring.

Header: 81/82 I think he needs a little extra here. Your header is decent and scored good goals in aerial moves.

Response: This ability for attackers is linked to your instinct to react to leftover balls, right? Ricardo Oliveira is actually decent in this point. I could quote the penalty against Sao Paulo, Rogério Ceni defended and he grabbed the rebound, but do not think it's a good example. Some goals scored with his shot Technique fit here, made goals from defensive failures or casual leftovers . I suggest 84.

Top Speed: This is an area I see decrease. I do not think fast as the current set shows. Maybe I can reach 80 but I see in something like 78 (maybe lower). His movement is more truncated and heavy, he became a pure target man and lost his speed.

Acceleration: As your Top Speed. Ricardo Oliveira has lost its explosive capacity over the years. Something like 74 would be appropriate.

Agility: Same idea used on acceleration. I do not see making incredible plays using agile movements or pure explosions, it uses a more technical style and concentrate instead. Even here 74.

Dribble Speed: 76 ~ 78 I'm more sure about the smallest value. There is one goal scored against Atletico MG when he beat Leonardo Silva, but both seemed slow in this case. :P

Stamina: His participation helping defensively is low and he does not run as much, although very active in attack. In summary, 76~ 78 would be reasonable.

Body Balance: Slightly higher, today he uses more your body balance and technique rather than speed to beat the opposition.

Aggression: Top team striker, scored 40% of goals from Santos this year so far. Ok, this is not an argument. But he lives in the attack and became the team's target man, being important in the development of this offensive. Considering the data values ​​for other attackers in Brazil, I suggest something like 86 ~ 88.

Compilations:

Resume:
Attack: 85/86
Shot Accuracy: 84/85
Shot Power: 82/83
Shot Technique: 86
Header: 81/82
Response: 84
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 74
Agility: 74
Dribble Speed: 76
Stamina: 76/78
Body Balance: 81/82
Aggression: 86/88

Add:
Positioning

Edit: I forgot to mention.
With these updates would be ideal to lower your form to 5. ;)
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby chamakh » 2015 Sep 24, 21:53

GullyGod
Regular Poster

Postby GullyGod » 2015 Oct 03, 02:31

Agree with Jean_PS suggestions , he explained very well , would be a great update. He will also play for Brazil National in coming up match , respect with almost 36 his in a great form , if he continues like this he can play may 1 or 2 years for the national team , at the moment pretty much the best number 9 of Brazil.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2015 Oct 17, 01:24

martins7
New Stat Maker

Postby martins7 » 2015 Nov 06, 03:43

Tenacity on white zone is a joke.. the ''big game player''. Always appear on adverse moments , he is the man.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2017 Mar 17, 13:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvPEQ9SU5eE

Return to “Coritiba Foot Ball Club”