Re: Antonio Jakoliš

Postby Raulic » 2016 Aug 31, 21:57

Moved to Steaua.
www.pesromania.org
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Dec 02, 23:25

Raulic wrote:Moved to Steaua.

Scored a banger today Vs _cyp Pafos FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... Q1GzPeAfig
Jakolis is among the players who usually run the show for Apollon, when it comes to chance creation, assisting 10 goals until today in all competitions, also scoring 2 goals, while making consistent performances.
For a player who is mainly a WInger he is not the best dribbler or the most spectacular player around, but he is solid all-around and most importantly he is a really good creator as well. He is a bit like a traditional WInger who makes full use of the whole width of the pitch and likes to make crosses, with both power and precision.
He is decently pacey for a Winger, and his crossing, and attacking-minded passing are definely some of his biggest assets. Adding to that, he works relatively hard defensively as well, especially in Europa League matches like last matchday Vs Lyon, and he had even featured as Right-Back on occasion, mainly in Pre-Season matches if I remember correctly, but he has been mainly a Winger for Apollon, almost always a Right-Winger, but I think that he had also played a couple of times on the Left and even at Attacking-Midfield.
I think that the buy-out option in his Loan from Steaua is only 300,000 euros, and if he continues to play like that in the 2nd-half of the Season, I fully expect Apollon to trigger his clause.
Because of his overall solid all-around play, personally I view him as more of a SM than as a WF.
Regarding possible updates in his Set, I would definitely want his Crossing and Passing stats to improve, in addition to some others like Tenacity, and also the Early-Cross card to be added, but unless someone else knows him better from his time in other Leagues, and can confirm and agree what I have suggested above, I would prefer to judge him maybe during the Christmas period.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2018 Feb 02, 21:11

petreleo wrote:Scored a banger today Vs _cyp Pafos FC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... Q1GzPeAfig
Jakolis is among the players who usually run the show for Apollon, when it comes to chance creation, assisting 10 goals until today in all competitions, also scoring 2 goals, while making consistent performances.
For a player who is mainly a WInger he is not the best dribbler or the most spectacular player around, but he is solid all-around and most importantly he is a really good creator as well. He is a bit like a traditional WInger who makes full use of the whole width of the pitch and likes to make crosses, with both power and precision.
He is decently pacey for a Winger, and his crossing, and attacking-minded passing are definely some of his biggest assets. Adding to that, he works relatively hard defensively as well, especially in Europa League matches like last matchday Vs Lyon, and he had even featured as Right-Back on occasion, mainly in Pre-Season matches if I remember correctly, but he has been mainly a Winger for Apollon, almost always a Right-Winger, but I think that he had also played a couple of times on the Left and even at Attacking-Midfield.
I think that the buy-out option in his Loan from Steaua is only 300,000 euros, and if he continues to play like that in the 2nd-half of the Season, I fully expect Apollon to trigger his clause.
Because of his overall solid all-around play, personally I view him as more of a SM than as a WF.
Regarding possible updates in his Set, I would definitely want his Crossing and Passing stats to improve, in addition to some others like Tenacity, and also the Early-Cross card to be added, but unless someone else knows him better from his time in other Leagues, and can confirm and agree what I have suggested above, I would prefer to judge him maybe during the Christmas period.

I think he is in the form of his life at the moment, 4 goals and 12 assists until today this Season! Him and Ghayas Zahid APOEL are the two most productive midfield players this Season.
Based on the post above, Suggested Changes:
Spoiler: show
ADD- ", Apollon Limassol" to his title
He is No.#92
MAKE- SM his Registered-Position
Attack: 74 (-2)
Defence: 49 (-9)
Balance: 75 (-1)
Acceleration: 82 (+5)
Agility: 80 (+3)
Dribble Speed: 81 (+3)
Short Pass Accuracy: 73 (+1)
Short Pass Speed: 74 (+3)
Long Pass Accuracy: 78 (+5)
Long Pass Speed: 80 (+8)
Shot Accuracy: 72 (-2)
Shot Technique: 73 (+8)
Free Kick Accuracy: 70 (+4)
Curling: 78 (+10)
Aggression: 78 (+10)
Mentality: 76 (+6)
Teamwork: 77 (+2)
Condition/Fitness: 5 (-1)
ADD- Darting, Mazing Run and Early Cross Cards
ADD- Side

New Photo:
petreleo

Re: Antonio Jakoliš, Apollon Limassol

Postby petreleo » 2018 May 17, 17:59

http://www.apollon.com.cy/gr/news-detai ... nd-pitsian

Move him back to _rou FCSB Steaua București.
Apollon wanted to exercise their buying-option after the end of his loan, but he wanted to leave the club.

Some small upgrades after his great Season:
Acceleration: 83 (+1)
Agility: 81 (+1)
petreleo

Re: Antonio Jakoliš, Apollon Limassol

Postby petreleo » 2019 Jan 31, 22:58

petreleo wrote:http://www.apollon.com.cy/gr/news-detail/10991/alef,-jakolis,-martinez-and-pitsian

Move him back to _rou FCSB Steaua București.
Apollon wanted to exercise their buying-option after the end of his loan, but he wanted to leave the club.

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

Back in Cyprus with _cyp APOEL Nicosia for 2.5 years, after buying him for €75,000 from FCSB Steaua București(He is No.#70):

petreleo wrote:Some small upgrades after his great Season:
Acceleration: 83 (+1)
Agility: 81 (+1)

Return to “APOEL FC”