Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Andreas Makris

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Mar 14, 22:41

petreleo

Re: Andreas Makris, Anorthosis Famagusta

Postby petreleo » 2015 Mar 15, 18:47

He is having a great season.
As opposed to last season, he is getting much more games as a SS, and even as a CF, rather than as a Winger, and he does really well, scoring goals.
Big teams like Real Madrid, Juventus, Dortmund and Everton want to sign him. Real even made an offer, I think.
Makris is definitely a promising player. Dangerous and quick striker, able of scoring goals with considerable ease for his age.
Probably, his technique isn't the best possible, but it can still improve.

CHANGES:

MAKE- SS his Primary Position.
ADD- CF as a Secondary Position.

Attack: 76 (+2)
Header Accuracy: 75 (+1)
Shot Accuracy: 76 (+2)
Response: 76 (+2)
Body Balance: 71 (+2)
Jump: 75 (+1)
Tenacity: 76 (+5)
Aggression: 82 (+2)

CARDS TO BE ADDED:
P04 - Darting Run
P05 - Mazing Run
P12 - Goal Poacher
S04 - Super-Sub
Last edited by petreleo on 2015 Mar 15, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2015 Mar 15, 20:43

I made few changes. Dont think Cypriot League is strong enough to do massive boosts for best players of league.
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2015 Mar 15, 20:59

stavrello7 wrote:I made few changes. Dont think Cypriot League is strong enough to do massive boosts for best players of league.

Don't be harsh. Maybe you are right about some players of the Cypriot League(especially until a year ago) for being overrated and their sets not accurate for comparisons at all.
However, Makris is one of the best talents in Cyprus, wanted by the biggest teams around the world.
I am tracking his development for the past 3 seasons, and he is currently 19.
In my personal opinion, he surely deserves what I have suggested. He is doing great things and he is such an important player for Anorthosis at such a young age.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2015 Nov 18, 18:08

Makris has been a first-eleven player for Anorthosis and the Cyprus National Team for more than a year now.
Not the best technical player, not the best dribbler, but he works hard and he knows how to score goals, despite his young age.
Rumours of interest from abroad don't go away, with recent reports linking him to English clubs, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough, and last season Real Madrid saw a bid being rejected from Anorthosis for the young attacker.
Of course, he would have played for their C team initially, but there was also interest from other "top" European clubs like Everton, BVB and Juventus.
The last Cypriot player who received interest from the biggest clubs of the world was Demetris Christofi as an 18-year-old in 2008, when Manchester United, Arsenal and Bayer Leverkusen made bids for him.

As I've already said in this topic, his set needs some more upgrades. He is a very good finished with his feet and his head. A dangerous player, who works hard and runs his socks-off:
Header Accuracy: 75 (+1)
Shot Accuracy: 76 (+2)
Tenacity: 76 (+5)
Aggression: 82 (+2)
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2016 Aug 01, 06:08

http://www.anorthosisfc.com.cy/2016/07/ ... rea-makri/

Finally, made his move abroad. Signed for _eng Walsall. He is #33.
petreleo

Re: Andreas Makris

Postby petreleo » 2018 Jan 13, 03:06

I think that his career has become stagnated in the last 18 months since leaving Anorthosis Famagusta for Walsall in League One of England in the Summer of 2016 for a club record €300,000, and then returning to Cyprus this Summer with APOEL Nicosia.
Despite making a lot of appearances last Season at Walsall, he had been used mainly as a Right-Winger, and as a result, his productivity which is normally one of his biggest assets, was really low. In fact he scored only 1 goal and assisted 2 in 35 appearances in all competitions.
This Summer he returned to Cyprus for APOEL on a fee of almost €200,000, with the expectations of being a squad-rotational player, like he had been for a big part of his career at Anorthosis previously, but in fact he had not featured enough since then.
Until today he featured only 5 times in all competitions; 3 times in the League, one of them as a starter, once as a substitute in the Champions League Vs Spurs(home), and finally once as a substitute in the Cup. Despite that, he managed to score 2 poacher's goals in a League substitute appearance Vs former club Pafos FC.
His career just didn't have the development that most of us were expecting, having been a promising youngster until 18 months ago, and even relatively experienced for his age, having played regular first-team football since being 17 at Pafos.
Even now, he is surely not a bad player to be honest, and definitely in my opinion he could have easily offered more at APOEL than what he has offered until now, if he was given more chances. Definitely not as a starter, but mainly as a substitute from the bench to kill games on the counter, something which he used to do a lot at Anorthosis, with his pace and goal-scoring ability, two of his biggest assets, in addition to being defensively-good. Maybe, it was just the good performances of other Forwards of APOEL that didn't enable him to get a chance.
At Walsall, I guess it didn't work out for him there, and he hadn't been given a run of games up-front to get a couple of goals to help with his confidence, but he was struggling on the Right-Wing, instead.
I don't have anything major to suggest about his Set, but from the little I have watched from him this Season, bits from his last Season with Walsall, his matches with the Cyprus NT, as well as his final Season for Anorthosis, I would suggest a couple of things. His body strength has improved noticeably in the last 2 and a half years, but at the same time he has probably lost a small bit of his sharpness; agility and acceleration. Also some of his technical stats may fall, for example his dribbling hasn't been good lately, as well as his crossing. As a player, I view him more as a Striker or Secondary-Striker with 2 up-front, or as a Right-Winger in a 4-3-3/ 3-4-3.

Recommended Changes:
Spoiler: show
Weight: 68 kg (+1)
Balance: 74 (+3)
Acceleration: 81 (-1)
Agility: 80 (-1)
Dribble Accuracy: 75 (-2)
Long Pass Accuracy: 71 (-1)
Technique: 73 (-2)
Condition/Fitness: 3 (-2)
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4 (-1)
Weak Foot Frequency: 4 (+1)

Photo:
petreleo

Re: Andreas Makris

Postby petreleo » 2018 Aug 27, 15:39

http://apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_i ... ic&lang=l1

Signed for _cyp AEL Limassol on a season-long loan.
Suggested updates from last Season:

petreleo wrote:...
Recommended Changes:
Weight: 68 kg (+1)
Balance: 74 (+3)
Acceleration: 81 (-1)
Agility: 80 (-1)
Dribble Accuracy: 75 (-2)
Long Pass Accuracy: 71 (-1)
Technique: 73 (-2)
Condition/Fitness: 3 (-2)