PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Matteo Politano

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Feb 04, 20:21

mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Re: Matteo Politano

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 May 30, 22:29

Saw him just in 2 games of Play off against Perugia and Vicenza and he looks a great player , great agility , fast and very good dribbling ... but for me his DEF can be a bit higher cause he doesn't looks that bad defensively to me ;) . Also i think that he needs even SMF as a secondary position cause i don't think that Pescara really plays with 3 attackers , but just with one and Politano is the RMF ;)
Hope that Pescara will play in Serie A next year cause from what i saw in those 2 matches they looked a very good team , with great players ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2015 May 30, 22:43

mr.Boss wrote:Saw him just in 2 games of Play off against Perugia and Vicenza and he looks a great player , great agility , fast and very good dribbling ... but for me his DEF can be a bit higher cause he doesn't looks that bad defensively to me ;) . Also i think that he needs even SMF as a secondary position cause i don't think that Pescara really plays with 3 attackers , but just with one and Politano is the RMF ;)
Hope that Pescara will play in Serie A next year cause from what i saw in those 2 matches they looked a very good team , with great players ;)

they have changed manager few weeks ago, since now they have played always with the 4-3-3.. only last two match with 4-2-3-1 and i don't think that Politano plays like a pure SM.. he is much more a pure winger and i don't see him better than the current value in DEF.
I quote the last sentence, i really like Pescara since years..always with a quality play and quality young players
TheShocker
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby TheShocker » 2017 Feb 18, 17:53

I think he really needs Side: Both, he played on the right flank just because Berardi was out, I think he will be the first solution for the LWF position for now until Berardi will be sold :lol:
Intr-un judet plin de curve ros'albastre,noi suntem singurii ce iubim culorile noastre! Forza FC ARGES! https://fotbalclubarges.ro/
thehallmark
New Contributor

Postby thehallmark » 2018 Oct 01, 20:26

I didn't want to like Politano but he has won me over with his skillset and ability to create chances from nothing. His ability to escape two and even three players with sticky dribbling to deliver a positive ball is outstanding and it's almost as if he thrives in chaos more than when no defenders are nearby! His shooting stats may be slightly underrated (especially ST) - but probably ok for now until he's asked to take more shots. His DA could easily go up to high 80s - that along with his Agility is why he is doing so well.

Mentality and TW should be higher - maybe just below green. Compared to Candreva on the right flank attack he is linking up much better and being much less wasteful.

Mostly want to call attention to his low Balance. In the game, players get pushed off every ball at 68 Balance and that's just not happening to Politano anymore, despite his size. I think 75-76 would be more appropriate.
Moysís
Regular Poster

Postby Moysís » 2018 Oct 26, 08:37

Spoiler: show
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2018 Oct 30, 14:19

thehallmark wrote:I didn't want to like Politano but he has won me over with his skillset and ability to create chances from nothing. His ability to escape two and even three players with sticky dribbling to deliver a positive ball is outstanding and it's almost as if he thrives in chaos more than when no defenders are nearby! His shooting stats may be slightly underrated (especially ST) - but probably ok for now until he's asked to take more shots. His DA could easily go up to high 80s - that along with his Agility is why he is doing so well.

Mentality and TW should be higher - maybe just below green. Compared to Candreva on the right flank attack he is linking up much better and being much less wasteful.

Mostly want to call attention to his low Balance. In the game, players get pushed off every ball at 68 Balance and that's just not happening to Politano anymore, despite his size. I think 75-76 would be more appropriate.

well he is really weak physically and that do not permit him to follow-up the great pace he has in the first meters, for the rest i quote you technically he is really refined and a quite smart and hardworking player. Nothing extraordinary but i was against his signing last summer and now i'm glad he is in the team
Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Epsi » 2018 Nov 25, 11:30

he looked like Messi in the last matches, no joke. Agility should be 93 minimum, DS should be reviewed too.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2018 Nov 25, 14:29

Epsi wrote:he looked like Messi in the last matches, no joke. Agility should be 93 minimum, DS should be reviewed too.

Messitano (cit.) :lol:
He is Inter's biggest surprise till now, his style is similar to Messi's... movements with the ball while dribbling
IT'S NOT A COMPARISON just to be clear, before someone thinks i'm crazy :lol:
FoxBatS
New Stat Maker

Postby FoxBatS » 2018 Dec 14, 03:37

This guy is showing great performances, perhaps deserve a better stats, nothing great but a little better I see a 85 in Da, a 80 in lpa, perhaps a 80 in stamina and 85-86 in technique. He have a nice close control and also is long passing is really good, against PSV he show really good accuracy like the most of his performance in this season. About stamina he runs a lot in the right flank, but i dont know because the most of times spalleti substitute him, but he puts a lot of energy when he's in the field, maybe this stat need more time.
Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Epsi » 2019 Apr 24, 07:57

I have improved antony's previous set. Agility and high DS were a must. He's really the Inter Messi. I just don't know if shot accuracy and technique should be slighty lower
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2019 Apr 24, 10:30

Epsi wrote:I have improved antony's previous set. Agility and high DS were a must. He's really the Inter Messi. I just don't know if shot accuracy and technique should be slighty lower

Well he often tries to do "the Robben move" but at moment that he tries to shot he is just useless, I didn't read anything about it but i'm sure he has one of the lowest accuracy x shots percentage
davide7
Former Lurker

Postby davide7 » 2019 May 01, 03:58

I know that this are the correct stats of Matteo Politano

Attack: 79/ -2 (77)
Defence: 46
Balance: 70
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 82/ +3 (85)
Acceleration: 91
Response: 73