Darko Lazić, Alanyaspor

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Darko Lazić, Alanyaspor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Aug 30, 02:17

RasniPantela

Re: Darko Lazić

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Feb 16, 18:17

I never saw defender that awful.... He does not deserve to play in 5th serbian league.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Feb 17, 20:04

But you are forgetting that he was standard RB in youths before joining first team. It's definitely not easy for him to play on CB in Red Star, pressure is too big and he also doesn't have reliable CB partner. Martinovic lacks speed really much and that costed him a lot. Krneta and Lazic don't have good cooperation, so that is the main problem when we have these two as CB tandem. Quality long passes from the opponent are fatal for them, especially at games vs clubs which rely on the counter attacks.

Lazic is really poor at intercepting, and as I've said, communication with Krneta is sometimes really poor. As disposseser, he is really solid, it's not so easy to dribble against him. He has also got good sliding tackle.
With extra experience, he will definitely be a good central back in the future. I just think that he won't play much if he stay in the club for the next six months, sending him on the loan would be the best option.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Feb 17, 20:20

VUKDS wrote:But you are forgetting that he was standard RB in youths before joining first team. It's definitely not easy for him to play on CB in Red Star, pressure is too big and he also doesn't have reliable CB partner. Martinovic lacks speed really much and that costed him a lot. Krneta and Lazic don't have good cooperation, so that is the main problem when we have these two as CB tandem. Quality long passes from the opponent are fatal for them, especially at games vs clubs which rely on the counter attacks.

Lazic is really poor at intercepting, and as I've said, communication with Krneta is sometimes really poor. As disposseser, he is really solid, it's not so easy to dribble against him. He has also got good sliding tackle.
With extra experience, he will definitely be a good central back in the future. I just think that he won't play much if he stay in the club for the next six months, sending him on the loan would be the best option.

That is all correct , but look at araujo. 19 year old , he is standard player now in his national team , could teach krneta and lazic how to play football. And he is sent on loan , but krneta is playing . That is because there is no one to support araujo in red star managment. But krneta and lazic have someone behind them and constantly pushing them in first team. Araujo is just bought because someone in our managment could put himself in agreement with araujo , and to get money from red star , for nothing. Another example is vukan savicevic. Great player , i allready wrote about him in his thread. And pecnik is constantly playing , even he is slow and lazy. Good techical abbilities , but very very lazy player. Vukan got speed , courage , and energy , but there is no one to support him in managment of our club. That is the main problem with red star.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Sep 06, 12:17

He got better, i think his loan at Spartak helped him to gain confidence and intelligence in defence.Hope he will continue to play like this for the rest of this half season, then we could raise his form if he performs well.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Nov 08, 15:43

What do you guys think about this set?

Spoiler: show
TECHNIQUE
Attack: 58
Defence: 74
Header Accuracy: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 64
Place Kicking: 59
Swerve: 68
Ball Control: 72
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
SPEED
Response: 77
Explosive Power: 72
Dribble Speed: 74
Top Speed: 79
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 79
Kicking Power: 79
Jump: 77
Injury Tolerance: A
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 3
Form: 4
Tenacity: 72
Teamwork: 71

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 76
Shot Technique: 60
Aggression: 64
BajkoMacka

Postby BajkoMacka » 2014 Nov 08, 21:33

I agree with this.I thing that GK Rajkovic should update, GK skills should be at least 80, has shown that this is a serious and talented goalkepper.His style reminds me of Manuel Neuer ...He is certainly better than Lukac and BAJKOVIĆ!
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2014 Nov 08, 22:52

Good set vukds.Totally agree.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2014 Nov 08, 23:47

Updated him and a couple of other Cz players.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 Mar 01, 16:32

Looks like he is learning from Vidic some things. :) He is going to the center a lot to intercept the passes, and became a big fighter, very solid player right now. Today he was playing with 2 years younger CB so it wasn't so easy for him..
.. And poor teamwork with him at the first goal. Take a look at 0.06. sec, he was marking a goal scorer Susnjar on the left side, and team-mate Jovanovic should take over other striker, but he didn't. Jovanovic went away from him, so Lazic took him over. So, goal scorer Susnjar was unmarked and it wasn't hard for him to score.

Also at the second goal he was marking goal scorer Jovancic during this free kick.
RasniPantela

Postby RasniPantela » 2015 Mar 25, 10:18

He is solid player now,not making much mistakes and much more secure and reliable in his defending.His set replicates it well,i just think he needs form raise to 5.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 May 02, 23:27

Updated a bit. He is still not really good, still making big mistakes. Big fighter, but must improve a lot.
Srki93

Postby Srki93 » 2015 May 04, 07:52

Against Rad he was not even on the bench :shock:

I don't think that Novi Pazar is reason for his low minutage, before NPZ he, Lazovic, Rajkovic and Pavicevic was the best players in Red S.
VUKDS

Postby VUKDS » 2015 May 04, 10:32

It's almost sure that he will leave, that could be a reason. Or maybe agents and managers are giving some advices to our staff .. :D
But anyway, Jovanovic is showing that he is better at some things than Lazic. Lazic was okay but tbh we didn't have so many though games. For example, vs Novi Pazar he's had the worst match this season. Game before that, Napredak, he was also falling out a lot and wasn't looking like a professional CB in a few situations.
Although he wasn't so much brilliant, I agree that he was one of the best players before these games(that fact shows us how bad we were :D) and that's great, but he's stil inexperienced and sometimes playing like an amateur.
Srki93

Postby Srki93 » 2015 May 04, 14:52

Right, Jovanovic has potential to be new Vidic, Milos Stojanovic also..

Return to “UEFA Turkey”