Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot frequency: 5
Consistency: 6

Special Abilities:
*Dribbling ---
*Side ---

Overall I consider him slightly better in Technical terms (he can performs some trickey dribbling, is not so bad in passing and shooting, he can score also from difficult angle and position of the body) and on heading, last year he score against Cagliari with a good jump and heading ball strongly and accurately and was not the first goal with the head, I meand 65 - 69 is way too low for him...
Though his T Sp and Acc I think can be lowered a bit...
Last edited by crisfar on 2008 Dec 21, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
Ace

Re: Rodrigo TADDEI

Postby Ace » 2008 Dec 21, 23:48

1) he's too ugly!!!!!

2) good suggestions, first post is outdated
crisfar

Postby crisfar » 2008 Dec 21, 23:55

I agree, he is ugly as hell!!! :lol:
Dino

Postby Dino » 2008 Dec 21, 23:58

Agree thr33 :P
DeFrenZ

Postby DeFrenZ » 2008 Dec 22, 00:06

I don't like this set of stats (well, i don't like all sets posted) even though it has some nice points... i'd prefer suggestions to be posted so i could agree/disagree with them separately ;)

and, btw, i think that posting sets of stats is against the rules. (and if it's not, it should be)
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
crisfar

Postby crisfar » 2008 Dec 22, 01:02

OK I ve just thought it needed changes on most of the stats so that would have been easier...But if it's against the rules I will post separetely as you advised ;)
DeFrenZ

Postby DeFrenZ » 2008 Dec 22, 01:24

uhm, i just checked and it isn't forbidden... it's quite hated by quite everyone though :P
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 11, 07:28

Sorry for me not addressing this before, but I do generally disagree with new sets of stats if they aren't requested on the thread. I feel at the bottom of Fishdalf's stats he says there are old.

So I feel if Cris gives a good explanation below his set of stats, then they can be considered. ;) (which he seems to have a little)

I also agree with the update, but I am not sold on his Shooting stats/Heading. Seems a bit over the top for him.
"The Recoba Effect"
crisfar

Postby crisfar » 2009 Jan 11, 15:19

Like I said in my previous post his heading is not bad, in the past scored a few goals, I would also give an high value in ST, he can perform various type of execution in difficult position, like bicycle kick or half bycicle kick, hitting the ball flying high, I remeber some goals scored like that...Unfortunately recently due to some injury he is not playing frequently so we may have forgotten his qualities...
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 05, 12:48

lo zio regarding Quaresma's Dribbling and Technique wrote:- dribbling - once again pretty good.... but once again, as soon as u take a look at his rolemates in serie a, the perspective changes. as a matter of fact, taddei, rosina, camoranesi, di natale, palladino, gasbarroni, santana... they're all way better than him in dribbling.
- technique - everybody keep talking about quaresma's touch.... but why? on wich basis people keep considenring him as a player with a "silky touch"? When i think about wingers or supporting strikers with great technique my mind goes simao, rosina, cozza, miccoli, pato, menez, cerci.... and i'm not even mentioning those who have a "top class" technique like ronaldo, di natale, taddei or camoranesi, as they're just too far from quaresma.
well all those guys i mentioned before have such a better touch than quaresma, there's not even competition.

I think it is possible Taddei's greatly underrated in the 1st post. I'm not sure if crisfar's stats even give his Dribbling and Tech ability credit.....if he is in the class of Ronaldo, Di Natali and Camoranesi.....
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Feb 05, 19:15

jmg721 wrote:I think it is possible Taddei's greatly underrated in the 1st post. I'm not sure if crisfar's stats even give his Dribbling and Tech ability credit.....if he is in the class of Ronaldo, Di Natali and Camoranesi.....

Also DA should go up, anyone remember 'the Aurelio' a few years back? And then the move against a lyon defender? I can't agree Taddei's in the class of Di Natali and Camoranesi. As for Quaremsa, I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm starting to wonder about lo zio or whoever it is you're quoting. Quaresma is far better than Taddei, ATLEAST 5pts better in both technqiue and DA, without a doubt.

For Taddei I suggest:

DA: 84
TECH: 83
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 06, 00:11

Rfuna wrote:I can't agree Taddei's in the class of Di Natali and Camoranesi. As for Quaremsa, I can't believe what I'm hearing. I'm starting to wonder about lo zio or whoever it is you're quoting. Quaresma is far better than Taddei, ATLEAST 5pts better in both technqiue and DA, without a doubt.

Keep in mind he is not using PES logic in his comments. He is basing this on the functionality of the player. Yes Quaresma is much flashier than Taddei, but he is saying that Taddei's technique is more reliable. He discribed technique as the ability to keep the ball close to your foot in dribbling, which is 1 element for tech in PES. Obviously 1st touch needs to be considered also. If you read his long post you will see he does not see himself as a Quaresma expert, but the fact was that his production in the Serie A was worse overall then a bunch of players, and in these specific areas like dribbling than guys like Taddei.

I post his thoughts because they are an interesting view from a serious Serie A follower. Not saying all things should be taken as literal translation to PES, because that's not how he is geared.

DA: 84
TECH: 83

I think that looks better than the 1st post ;)

EDIT:
Ron this is for you, a clarification of lo zio's criticism of Quaresma. Keep in mind this whole thing started because someone said Quaresma could be Chelsea's CR7 :lol: :
lo zio wrote:anyhow i know i was harsh on quaresma (afterall i also remarked i didn't watch him enough to properly rate him and that my opinion about him is not completely reliable). i would understand if someone would tell me that quaresma is "still better than the likes of defendi, lazzari and langella" (he's definitely not better than the other ones i mentioned however).... and i'm aware of the troubles a player can find changing team, league, country.
but let's be honest. he didn't move from portugal to england. even though milano is not the most "italianish" city, serie a is still a "latin-oriented" league (the pace is a compromise between liga and epl, the game is less frenentic than the english one, the players use their brains as much as their legs)....
the formation aswell was perfect for him (at least at the beginning, but then again, the latter formation change was due precisely to quaresma's and mancini's poor performances, so he can't really compain about that)... he didn't have to change his role, neither his approach to the game (as dossena had to do, for instance)....

to make it simple what i meant to say is: the adaptation factor has to be taken into account.... but it can't bring us to say that this guy has the potential to become like ronaldo coz that's just not true (i can't even imagine him ever getting close to camoranesi's standards, let alone the ballon d'or).
"The Recoba Effect"
zuo

Postby zuo » 2009 Feb 22, 20:03

I disagree with these teamwork and mentality skills.
taddei is one of the best tactical players in our championship,yes i say tactical..
he's a great worker and works well with team.....shame that his condition never helps him...

I agree partially with lo zio vision for his technique!
Surely disagree with rfuna's! 5 points quaresma better than taddei? this is real crazy! taddei's first touch 'n trapping is very good
taddei's tech>quaresma's
Saving Private Adrian

jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 23, 10:20

Updated DA & Tech...anything else need to get updated?
"The Recoba Effect"
nico90

Postby nico90 » 2009 Feb 23, 11:22

I don't know if he really deserves SIDE. He surely needed it when he played in the 433 with amantino mancini and him on the sides but now, he doesn't play like that anymore
Alex_10

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Feb 25, 16:32

jmg721 wrote:..anything else need to get updated?

a substantial TW and CONS increase :roll:
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 25, 20:12

Alex_10 wrote:
jmg721 wrote:..anything else need to get updated?

a substantial TW and CONS increase :roll:

Any specific values :roll: :P
"The Recoba Effect"
Alex_10

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Feb 28, 22:05

the classic Taddei would have mid to high 80's on TW and mid to low 80's on MENT.. at the moment i'm not sure cause he's slowly recovering from the injury and of course he's not at his best.. :?

ah, i've got the same idea of "Lo Zio" about his tecnique :D
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Mar 01, 22:31

can we add CMF? Roma's shape suggest they don't play with wide men. I think mentality can go up 3/4 pts because he tends to disappear in games, but TW definately can go up to 81/82. Also short passing stats are much better than this. He's always involved in Roma's short passing game. With these passing stats he would often misplace his passes. Oh and curling too. Did you see his goal last week? What dip!

In sum:
SPA: 78
SPS: 77
Mentality: 77
TW: 81
Curl: 78
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan

Return to “Retired Players”