Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Moderators: bitz, Houy, stavrello7, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 21:49

OLD DESCRIPTION:
Spoiler: show
For the past decade, Ukraine has become familiar to football lovers around the world as a supplier of attacking players such as Andriy Shevchenko, Sergei Rebrov. But Ukraine doesn't boast only talented attackers. A young center back by the name of Dmytro Chyhrynskyi is fast emerging as one of the brightest stars and will surely eventually ply his trade for one of Europe's finest clubs.

Chyhrynskyi, 22, is a leading figure at Shakhtar Donetsk and for the national side. The 6.2ft tall defender is extremely talented in defence and is also a threat in attacking situations. He is already the vice-captain of his team as he boasts high natural leadership qualities. Recently he was linked with possible moves to Liverpool, Newcastle and several Spanish sides - he definitely has the ability to be a leading player in any top class team in the world.

This central defender grew up in western Ukraine, and played as a child for Karpaty Lviv, in an area where people speak Ukrainian and live a very European style. At the age of almost 15 he moved to Donetsk, a much more former Soviet Union style region, where everybody speaks Russian. But he managed to adapt to the different lifestyle, without any family or relatives nearby. He played his first league match in 2004 and after a successful loan spell with Metalurh Zaporizhzhya, returned to Shakhtar.

He earned a place in Shakhtar's starting lineup during the 2005/2006 season, and never looked back. Chyhrynskyi became the vice captain of the team, had a great season last year and he won the double with the team, scoring several goals.

Meanwhile, he became extremely important for the Ukrainian national team after impressing with the Under-21 team who finished as runners-up in the 2006 European Championships. During this tournament he played despite a thigh injury, which eventually prevented him from playing in the 2006 World Cup in Germany. This season he has continued to impress, as Chyhrynskyi has showed in the Champions League that he is a central defender of the highest caliber.

In terms of qualities, Chyhrynskyi is very good in positional and aerial play, anticipation, and fighting for the ball. He is very strong and has absolutely fantastic aerial ability, both in defence and attack. He has a very accurate long pass and a powerful shot. Previously, he had a deal with ex-team mate Anatoliy Tymoschuk who was responsible for long range free-kicks at Shakhtar. So, if Tymoschuk, with his very powerful shot, considered the distance too long then Chygrynskyi had the right to try for goal. Now he is not used as a free kick taker as this responsibility has passed to some of the Brazilians in the team.

Due to his tender years, Chyhrynskyi still has a little way to go to become a complete defender. He is not so good at winning the ball from opponents with fine technique. This is not a big problem since this is a result of weak oppositions in the Ukrainian Premier League where the majority of strikers are not highly technically skilled. He could improve this aspect of his game by regularly training and playing against top quality players. He is also not especially fast, but his great anticipation covers this.

As a clever and intelligent person, Chyhrynskiy's coolness on the pitch has earned him the nickname "The Ukrainian Beckenbauer." It is worth mentioning that Chyhrynskyi is by no means a second Franz Beckenbauer in terms of level and potential impact on the history of the game, but he is still one of the finest prospects Eastern Europe has to offer.

It is only a matter of time before a major club signs the central defender. Chyhrynskyi's contract expires on June 2013, But I highly doubt he'll stay there for the duration of it.

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Sep 23, 12:24, edited 3 times in total.
Paddy

Re: Dmytro CHYGRYNSKYI

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 26, 15:52

For the past decade, Ukraine has become familiar to football lovers around the world as a supplier of attacking players such as Andriy Shevchenko, Sergei Rebrov. But Ukraine doesn't boast only talented attackers. A young center back by the name of Dmytro Chyhrynskyi is fast emerging as one of the brightest stars and will surely eventually ply his trade for one of Europe's finest clubs.

Chyhrynskyi, 22, is a leading figure at Shakhtar Donetsk and for the national side. The 6.2ft tall defender is extremely talented in defence and is also a threat in attacking situations. He is already the vice-captain of his team as he boasts high natural leadership qualities. Recently he was linked with possible moves to Liverpool, Newcastle and several Spanish sides - he definitely has the ability to be a leading player in any top class team in the world.

This central defender grew up in western Ukraine, and played as a child for Karpaty Lviv, in an area where people speak Ukrainian and live a very European style. At the age of almost 15 he moved to Donetsk, a much more former Soviet Union style region, where everybody speaks Russian. But he managed to adapt to the different lifestyle, without any family or relatives nearby. He played his first league match in 2004 and after a successful loan spell with Metalurh Zaporizhzhya, returned to Shakhtar.

He earned a place in Shakhtar's starting lineup during the 2005/2006 season, and never looked back. Chyhrynskyi became the vice captain of the team, had a great season last year and he won the double with the team, scoring several goals.

Meanwhile, he became extremely important for the Ukrainian national team after impressing with the Under-21 team who finished as runners-up in the 2006 European Championships. During this tournament he played despite a thigh injury, which eventually prevented him from playing in the 2006 World Cup in Germany. This season he has continued to impress, as Chyhrynskyi has showed in the Champions League that he is a central defender of the highest caliber.

In terms of qualities, Chyhrynskyi is very good in positional and aerial play, anticipation, and fighting for the ball. He is very strong and has absolutely fantastic aerial ability, both in defence and attack. He has a very accurate long pass and a powerful shot. Previously, he had a deal with ex-team mate Anatoliy Tymoschuk who was responsible for long range free-kicks at Shakhtar. So, if Tymoschuk, with his very powerful shot, considered the distance too long then Chygrynskyi had the right to try for goal. Now he is not used as a free kick taker as this responsibility has passed to some of the Brazilians in the team.

Due to his tender years, Chyhrynskyi still has a little way to go to become a complete defender. He is not so good at winning the ball from opponents with fine technique. This is not a big problem since this is a result of weak oppositions in the Ukrainian Premier League where the majority of strikers are not highly technically skilled. He could improve this aspect of his game by regularly training and playing against top quality players. He is also not especially fast, but his great anticipation covers this.

As a clever and intelligent person, Chyhrynskyi’s coolness on the pitch has earned him the nickname "The Ukrainian Beckenbauer." It is worth mentioning that Chyhrynskyi is by no means a second Franz Beckenbauer in terms of level and potential impact on the history of the game, but he is still one of the finest prospects Eastern Europe has to offer.

It is only a matter of time before a major club signs the central defender. Chyhrynskyi's contract expires on June 2013, But I highly doubt he'll stay there for the duration of it.
Last edited by Paddy on 2009 May 21, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 14, 22:15

Paddy...is this Red's comments?
"The Recoba Effect"
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 Apr 14, 22:23

:o I'm shocked you think that... and no, its not.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 14, 22:24

Paddy wrote::o I'm shocked you think that... and no, its not.

That's really your writing?
"The Recoba Effect"
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 May 20, 21:34

i dont think the current set of stats represent him well
I'm against you
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 May 20, 23:29

I hope thats not based on tonights game, he had a poor game by his standards. I have a good few differences in my stats, but I'd like to see where you differ.
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 May 21, 00:41

Paddy wrote:I hope thats not based on tonights game, he had a poor game by his standards. I have a good few differences in my stats, but I'd like to see where you differ.

I don't think my ideas are related to his form though... he seems pretty agile and quick, not as strong as rated here and he seems to be really good with long passes
I'm against you
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 May 21, 01:04

I actually agree with you. He's got that tall guy pace. Although I don't personally see him as too agile. His Long Passes are quite good too I'd rate them higher.

In my game I've him rated as;

BB: 85
TS: 78
ACC: 78
AGI: 75
LPA: 74
LPS: 79
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 04, 15:38

Probably he needs some update. :mrgreen:
Editing La Liga...
RB7

Re: Dmytro CHIGRYNSKIYI

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jul 13, 18:36

Updated
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Aug 05, 21:44

After watching him in 2 games vs Timisoara I can tell you this:

He's not visibly stronger than Parks (84)

He's an amazing crosser and passer for a CB
I'm against you
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 Aug 06, 02:05

PMC wrote:After watching him in 2 games vs Timisoara I can tell you this:

I tried to lower his Balance. Albeit, Parks may be underrated I think he does still deserve 85.

And yes, he's a sublime passer, if he were in a better league his short passing could easily be in the low 80's
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Aug 06, 02:24

Paddy wrote:
PMC wrote:After watching him in 2 games vs Timisoara I can tell you this:

I tried to lower his Balance. Albeit, Parks may be underrated I think he does still deserve 85.

And yes, he's a sublime passer, if he were in a better league his short passing could easily be in the low 80's

I was thinking of 85 too... 86 at most as he's a bid similar to Tamas in that aspect... Kucher on the other hand looks quite weak compared to him tbh.

I wouldn't go for low 80s regarding his passing though... I think players such as Chivu have shown to be really accurate even playing as DM where you face more pressure and have less time to execute your passes.
I'm against you
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 Aug 06, 02:29

I said he's probably be rated higher in a better league as he'd be up against players who'd respond quicker and what not. Right now I think his passing seems fine, but he certainly is one of the best passing defenders in Europe imo.

I think 86 would be too high for him tbh, 85 is spot on.

I've a few qualms still about the stats, I feel both his defense and response are a bit underrated. only a bit though.

Also, he's capable of playing as a SB too. His Attack could also be a bit higher as he's a big threat from corners.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 Aug 06, 02:55

PS. His name is "Dmytro CHYGRYNSKIY" not "Dmytro CHIGRYNSKIYI"
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Aug 06, 14:11

Paddy wrote:I said he's probably be rated higher in a better league as he'd be up against players who'd respond quicker and what not. Right now I think his passing seems fine, but he certainly is one of the best passing defenders in Europe imo.

I think 86 would be too high for him tbh, 85 is spot on.

I've a few qualms still about the stats, I feel both his defense and response are a bit underrated. only a bit though.

Also, he's capable of playing as a SB too. His Attack could also be a bit higher as he's a big threat from corners.

I agree there... he's defo a classy defender and Barca wanting him isn't out of this world imo.
I'm against you
Luisao82

Postby Luisao82 » 2009 Aug 25, 15:31

So this is the guy Barcelona are after? Not so impressed. :/
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Aug 25, 22:21

Luisao82 wrote:So this is the guy Barcelona are after? Not so impressed. :/

we're working on an update
I'm against you

Return to “AEK Athens”