Moderators: Basilio, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Patricio Vidal, Oriente Petrolero

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Mar 25, 23:36

xeneize

Re: Patricio VIDAL

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 27, 22:09

Aproved :mrgreen:

i just gave him Side: R because you put in positions he's a RWF, if he can play in both sides, just tell me and i'm going to change it
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Christiancito

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Mar 27, 23:26

Position default: SS.
Added position: CF.
Side: B.

His primary position is SS, that's the natural position. In "reserve" he played many times as CF with Villafañez or Elizari as SS. He played as SS in many times with Brian Nieva or Churin as CF.
panza

Postby panza » 2012 Mar 27, 23:55

agree with christian...he is ss
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 28, 00:56

i gave him WF as priamry because Victor sent me him with that positino as default... also i saw him (only see him last 2 matches) as a clearly RWF (also sometimes going back a bit more than a tipycal WF), but well you know more about him than me

what you think Victor?
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 28, 01:49

I knew that something went to be bad :P Yes, I forgot to add SS, but since he's in 1st he played all the matches as an open RWF. I knew it about Reserves but as we don't guide by that I didn't assign it. Also I see difficult that he would play there being Farias and Nieva as substitute. Remember that when all was saying that Farias wasn't going to play vs Colon, his substitute was going to be Benitez, and not Vidal as CF/SS. Vidal in defence seemed more a Busse than a Patito Rodriguez, I mean...he colaborates more like an open "8" when the team hasn't the ball than a pure forward/SS who sits in the front of attack and just doesn't care about defence actions. Since he's in 1st he played there, I'm not saying that in Reserves didn't play there, as he did...but we're putting abilities according what they showed in 1st. If we'd be guided by Reserves, Diego Rodriguez must have yellow FKA/CURL but he didn't even take a free kick in 1st and he won't do it as Osmar Ferreyra is in charged of and I really doubt that he should be worried about taking free kicks when his debility are his actions under the 3 sticks :cry: This guy is very intelligent in attack movements, In my OF I have him with better ATT indeed, but I don't want to overrate him. He moves a lot and knows how to play in the last line of defenders avoinding them as he did many times vs Colon in 1st half.
Christiancito

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Mar 28, 02:08

Listen from 1:00 to 1:30
Spoiler: show
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 28, 02:14

i'm more a "media punta" more than a striker
also that description was for his day in the reserve

in 1st half he play as WF since his debut
look other example, in teh inferiores and some matches in reserve, Roncaglia was an CF... and we don't gave him that positino at all, never player in taht position in 1st divions and is not going to play there without doubts
lucardax5d

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Mar 28, 12:10

He's approbed with only 3 games of initial and 1 ending of the beach?
Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es Huracán
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 28, 12:55

lucardax5d wrote:He's approbed with only 3 games of initial and 1 ending of the beach?

4 as starter, played vs Belgrano in Copa Argentina too...don't you remember? ;) Btw, that isn't the whole point. He's starter and will be...it's a 1st aproximation and with ideas from all we can construct an accurate set. It's different from other player who have probably 7 games in stadistic but played 10' in each match. This guy scored in Boca's stadium and was important in other matches too, vs Colon was the best of the team and was key vs Belgrano being key in movements and sending the cross to Monserrat's goal. Similar case to Benitez. I don't see the real deal here.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 28, 14:54

teh answer is what Victor said Lucas... nothing more to add
yuliancho

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Apr 16, 14:24

Shirt Name: VIDAL
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Apr 16, 14:40

Spoiler: show
vickingo_73 wrote:I knew that something went to be bad :P Yes, I forgot to add SS, but since he's in 1st he played all the matches as an open RWF. I knew it about Reserves but as we don't guide by that I didn't assign it. Also I see difficult that he would play there being Farias and Nieva as substitute. Remember that when all was saying that Farias wasn't going to play vs Colon, his substitute was going to be Benitez, and not Vidal as CF/SS. Vidal in defence seemed more a Busse than a Patito Rodriguez, I mean...he colaborates more like an open "8" when the team hasn't the ball than a pure forward/SS who sits in the front of attack and just doesn't care about defence actions. Since he's in 1st he played there, I'm not saying that in Reserves didn't play there, as he did...but we're putting abilities according what they showed in 1st. If we'd be guided by Reserves, Diego Rodriguez must have yellow FKA/CURL but he didn't even take a free kick in 1st and he won't do it as Osmar Ferreyra is in charged of and I really doubt that he should be worried about taking free kicks when his debility are his actions under the 3 sticks :cry: This guy is very intelligent in attack movements, In my OF I have him with better ATT indeed, but I don't want to overrate him. He moves a lot and knows how to play in the last line of defenders avoinding them as he did many times vs Colon in 1st half.

He went to the bench and entered in second time. This guy is fantastic and you were right about SS, he scored another goal appearing like CF taking a Saja's rebound. Awesome positioning and most impressive are his movements since the last line of defenders crossing all the defence open spaces to receive the ball. He's really smart without the ball. He has a magnet to the goal too:

xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 16, 22:21

agree, in a short time if he continue like until now, we're going to need raise his ATT specially
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 23, 15:19

Good player and good game, definitely he must be starter. His main virtue is how much danger he creates in little space, good movement and cross to Santana in first goal. He moves a lot and does spend a lot of energy. It's a difficult player to rate as he fluctuates a lot his position, it's a mix of WF and SS, but he can also play as a lier CF. He has that fresh who can make from a simple movement danger.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 24, 18:09

I agree, good game against Boca, was the only player that generated destabilizing and dangerous with good change of pace and explosion. It was very important in the attack, perhaps the only one that had an acceptable job in the attack.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Sep 26, 14:54

Vs Boca (2nd Leg Cup): Had an acceptable match, and with a few to make better and create more danger than Farías. He moves a lot, he tries a lot of 'diagonales' all the time. He was a threat for times to Cellay or Albín, Boca's defence never knew who had to take him. Btw, he had an awful BB, it seems he has a good strenght but he covers the ball awfully, he should work on it. Then he missed an incredible goal below the goal just vs Ustari. His sacrifice is really appreciated in the whole front of attack. Imho, he must be starter.

Vs All Boys. Played a half of the 2nd half as RWF, opening play...with speed and trying to send crosses to Farías. He was in the desesperation of the team and couldn't do so much good stuff.

Vs Liverpool (Uru). Played as CF in this substitute team. Imo he had a good match, being a threat to defenders, really difficult to mark as he moves a lot and runs a lot during the match from here to there, making diagonales and that stuff. He hadn't posibilities to score but the back to the goal work he did was amazing.
panza

Postby panza » 2012 Oct 25, 14:41

i think we should add CF position and we should change his primary position to SS
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 27, 22:45

Yeah definitely, given him an update after Liverpool's match, where he showed a really nice commitment and stamina as always but he missed another incredible goal.
Reverend

Re: Patricio Vidal

Postby Reverend » 2013 Aug 13, 16:05

:shock: It's official?
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson

Return to “CONMEBOL”