Stéphane Chapuisat | 1994-1997

Moderators: Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, Brezza, jurgens

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 17767
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 396 times

Stéphane Chapuisat | 1994-1997

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Mar 24, 14:32

Club: Borussia Dortmund



Growth Type: Early/Lasting

INFO:
-

Last edited by frshmn on 2012 Sep 12, 19:26, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Brezza
Posts: 2279
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Stéphane CHAPUISAT | 1991-1995

Postby Brezza » 2012 Mar 24, 14:41

Some things could still be discussed off course as we also have another good set made by maxpower in the alternative section. But I just prefer a couple of things like shooting stats, ive always thought he had nice ST for example.
User avatar
frshmn
Posts: 383
Joined: 2011 Apr 16, 22:45
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Stéphane CHAPUISAT | 1991-1995

Postby frshmn » 2012 Mar 24, 15:24

Brezza wrote:Some things could still be discussed off course as we also have another great set made by maxpower in the alternative section. But I just prefer a couple of things like shooting stats for example.


Of course, MaxPower's set is also very, very good! I think we could definitely incorporate some of the values in his set, in to this one.

Thanks for posting the set guys!

EDIT: I think for the sake of the Jamaican all star XI, the Jamaican sets should be posted first, but hey, beggars can't be choosers. :P
Formerly Madvillain.
User avatar
Korinov
Posts: 4458
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 418 times

Re: Stéphane CHAPUISAT | 1991-1995

Postby Korinov » 2012 Mar 24, 16:44

The problem with MaxPower's set is that its era is just too long, covers from 1991 to 1999. It's curious because looking at the sets, MaxPower's seems to depict a faster but less effective player (your stereotypical "young striker phase") while this one seems more "mature". I don't have enough knowledge about Chapuisat to tell to which point boths sets are right or wrong... if only there were any video compilations of his in youtube.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
User avatar
frshmn
Posts: 383
Joined: 2011 Apr 16, 22:45
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Stéphane CHAPUISAT | 1991-1995

Postby frshmn » 2012 Mar 24, 16:49

Korinov wrote:The problem with MaxPower's set is that its era is just too long, covers from 1991 to 1999. It's curious because looking at the sets, MaxPower's seems to depict a faster but less effective player (your stereotypical "young striker phase") while this one seems more "mature". I don't have enough knowledge about Chapuisat to tell to which point boths sets are right or wrong... if only there were any video compilations of his in youtube.


Actually.. :P





Some very nice goals in there, although it's obviously not enough to base an opinion on.
Formerly Madvillain.
User avatar
Korinov
Posts: 4458
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 418 times

Re: Stéphane CHAPUISAT | 1991-1995

Postby Korinov » 2012 Mar 24, 21:22

Many thanks for those, really. I'll try to locate some chunks of matches and also review two UCL matches vs. Real Madrid in 97 - 98 before making my suggestions.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
User avatar
frshmn
Posts: 383
Joined: 2011 Apr 16, 22:45
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Stéphane CHAPUISAT | 1991-1995

Postby frshmn » 2012 Mar 25, 02:13

Korinov wrote:Many thanks for those, really. I'll try to locate some chunks of matches and also review two UCL matches vs. Real Madrid in 97 - 98 before making my suggestions.


No problem at all Korinov, I hope you enjoyed them! I sure did - brings back many fond memories of Chapuisat.

I'm looking forward to those suggestions.
Formerly Madvillain.

Return to “90's”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests