Mirko Vučinić


Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 18234
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 453 times

Mirko Vučinić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 14:36


crisfar
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 20:51
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby crisfar » 2008 Dec 23, 23:55

I would lower a bit his BAL to 85 and raise T Speed to 86 and Dribble Speed to 86-87, that is strong quality, infact he likes to start from the wing to take advantage of his speed and dribbling to enter the box towards the goal ... Do you remember his goal against Chelsea this Champions Leage, he ran with the ball for 50 meters and Mikel he is still trying to catch him!
PMC
Posts: 5742
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 24, 00:28

wait... when did he get 87 BB!?!?!
I'm against you
Capone
Posts: 332
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 12:46
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Capone » 2008 Dec 26, 16:25

crisfar wrote:I would lower a bit his BAL to 85 and raise T Speed to 86 and Dribble Speed to 86-87, that is strong quality, infact he likes to start from the wing to take advantage of his speed and dribbling to enter the box towards the goal ... Do you remember his goal against Chelsea this Champions Leage, he ran with the ball for 50 meters and Mikel he is still trying to catch him!


Agreed in all terms.
jimbell10
Posts: 7
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 05:11

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby jimbell10 » 2008 Dec 27, 06:40

haha did anyone see his celebration when he took his shorts off and ran around in his undies, funny
crisfar
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 20:51
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby crisfar » 2008 Dec 27, 12:15

yeah, I would raise the value for his butt... :P :D :lol:
jmg721
Posts: 5040
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 11, 02:23

PMC wrote:wait... when did he get 87 BB!?!?!

I looked through the old thread and it was a suggestion by Mr_RVN, and Breda agreed. RVN actually suggested 88 :shock:

I looking through the old thread too, I think he needs an update...but I still don't know what needs to be improved. It could be a TS/ACCL/DS sort of thing, or possible a Tech/DA/ATTK/RES or a BAL(drop). I wish I saw him a bit more regularly :(

These stats aren't bad, but I'm thinking his class may be even better than represented.
I'm sure crisfar agrees, I wonder if anyone else out there has an opinion on him :?
"The Recoba Effect"
Capone
Posts: 332
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 12:46
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Capone » 2009 Jan 12, 19:00

I often watch Roma-games, and Vucinic is becoming stronger and stronger, but not literally meant, because his balance is a little bit too high. ;)

I suggest an update:

Attack: 85 (+1 his positioning is very good, because of this he made for example the second goal against Milan)
Defence: 41 (-2 Not that good at defending)
Balance: 85-86 (-1 Not as strong as Amauri for example)
Top Speed: 83 (+1 little bit faster than this)
Acceleration: 85(+2 Description in previous post)
Response: 83 (+1)
Dribble Speed: 86 (+3 Description in previous post)
Shot Accuracy: 82 (+1 I think his shot is very accurate)
Shot Technique: 86 (+3)
Technique: 86 (fine control, for example the first goal against Milan, really good technique)
Agression: 83 (+2 he often presses forward)
Last edited by Capone on 2009 Jan 12, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
crisfar
Posts: 1130
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 20:51
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby crisfar » 2009 Jan 12, 19:07

I agree on most values, though I would drop the Team Work to 79, he is usually selfish, he frequently prefer to try shooting from difficult positions than serve to his companions better positioned...
Dino
Posts: 1376
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:58
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Dino » 2009 Jan 12, 19:07

Capone wrote:Attack: 85 (+1 his positioning is very good, because of this he made for example the second goal against Milan)
Defence: 41 (-2 Not that good at defending)
Balance: 85-86 (-1 Not as strong as Amauri for example)
Top Speed: 83 (+1 little bit faster than this)
Acceleration: 85(+2 Description in previous post)
Response: 83 (+1)
Dribble Speed: 86 (+3 Description in previous post)
Shot Accuracy: 82 (+1 I think his shot is very accurate)
Shot Technique: 86 (+3)
Technique: 86 (fine control, for example the first goal against Milan, really good technique)
Agression: 83 (+2 he often presses forward)

Looks good to me.
Capone
Posts: 332
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 12:46
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Capone » 2009 Jan 12, 19:10

crisfar wrote:I agree on most values, though I would drop the Team Work to 79, he is usually selfish, he frequently prefer to try shooting from difficult positions than serve to his companions better positioned...


Agreed, I forgot that. TW 79 is good!
Dino
Posts: 1376
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:58
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Dino » 2009 Jan 12, 19:20

Agree with TW 79 too.
jmg721
Posts: 5040
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 12, 20:57

I agree as well. Looks good. I'd like to get the opinion of another person...then i'll update :D
"The Recoba Effect"
Ace
Posts: 2880
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:39
Location: Italy

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Ace » 2009 Jan 12, 23:10

i agree with capone suggestions, seems justified...and TW 79 sounds good (he's not a 80s player)

BTW i suggest:
Side: L

because he always plays on the left to cut inside
jmg721
Posts: 5040
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 13, 00:19

Updated!! 8-)
"The Recoba Effect"
nico90
Posts: 542
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 12:54

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby nico90 » 2009 Jan 13, 13:06

Side L is really needed. Never seen once starting from right
jmg721
Posts: 5040
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:47
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 13, 13:26

Done! 8-)
"The Recoba Effect"
PMC
Posts: 5742
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby PMC » 2009 Jan 13, 13:31

are you guys sure his DA is as good as Tevez for example?

actually they talk about a raise there... nvm the comparison
I'm against you
User avatar
Alex_10
Posts: 1243
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jan 13, 20:59

yes it is! he has a very good dribbling in speed and accuracy, this weekend scored a great gol vs milan!
take a look --> Video
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
1one
Posts: 47
Joined: 2009 Feb 05, 12:04

Re: Mirko VUČINIĆ

Postby 1one » 2009 Feb 06, 20:27

66 for free kick is very low for vucinic. he is shadowed by totti, but when he's not around Mirko is the man with the FK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiqHJm9fzrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJuleOExUQ

Return to “Retired Players”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests