Emmanuel Frimpong, Ermis Aradippou

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Emmanuel Frimpong, Ermis Aradippou

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Aug 25, 16:00

tomaster

Re: Emmanuel FRIMPONG

Postby tomaster » 2011 Aug 25, 16:53

*Dribbling? And he's surely not that slow.
lushoxfloow

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Aug 25, 18:04

I agree with his response always it is late. It is not slow, It is lazy with the ball, to rise his DA and DS to the fall !
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2011 Aug 25, 18:15

no idea what you just said

tbh honest anyone wants to query response, I based my set on tiote, Tiote sits on 80 (could go higher) and Ill happily raise both players if needs be
tomaster

Postby tomaster » 2011 Aug 25, 18:24

BigStu wrote:no idea what you just said

Ok I will try to make myself clear: I think he should have special ability Dribbling and I think his speed stats (Acc, TS) should be higher.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2011 Aug 25, 18:29

not you dude, lushoxfloow
tomaster

Postby tomaster » 2011 Aug 25, 18:34

ohh ok my bad...
lushoxfloow

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Aug 25, 19:31

BigStu wrote:no idea what you just said

XD :lol:
tomaster wrote:Ok I will try to make myself clear: I think he should have special ability Dribbling and I think his speed stats (Acc, TS) should be higher.

YES!

I explain better with a video :lol: :

Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2011 Aug 26, 12:09

Club: Arsenal
Name: Emmanuel FRIMPONG
Shirt FRIMPONG
Number: 26
Positions: ★ DMF, CMF
Nationality: Ghanian, English

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 83 kg 

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 69
Defence: 71
Balance: 88
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 86
Response: 82
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 69
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 69
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curling: 72
Header: 74
Jump: 83
Technique: 79
Aggression: 74
Mentality: 87
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 78

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*dribbling

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S09 - Covering

I think you were a bit harsh on little Manu.. First of all he started as a CMF, Wenger used him more as a DMF thanks to his excellent physical assets. He is mainly ghanian and that will be his senior NT of choice. He Also, as it appears to many sites and on the official premier league site got some points of height during the last two years.. ( he is rated at 1,83-83 kg) 

With his manager apparently being pes database friendly (i really love the "all touches in a game" videos, there are the only ones to rely on when making stats). I will post a full set since there are too many differences with yours..  I don't know if posting an other set is prohibited, i explained and can do further if asked why I granted those values. If you want I will edit my post and get my set on to a spoiler.

1) attack defense ratio: in general, I agree with your ratio and values.. I got him 1 point higher in both though, and seeing him in game, I am certain that defense should lot fall.

2) response: You can tell that this guys thirst to play is great and that is also reflected on the way he runs onto loose balls! He is realyply impressive although overzealous..  Whatever some might point the slightly late tackling timing.. Well, in game this is one of the aspects that is mainly affected by player. Response is more the awareness and speed that the player will pounce to a loose ball.. 82 is the value I ended up on my set. I don't follow tiote but from the little I ve seen he might warrant the same value..

3) balance. This is my biggest argument! This guy does not fall unless he wants to( to take foul)! He is devilishly strong! And he is even back from a really serous injury that kept him out for 7 months!  I can't believe that the lad is 19 and I am eager to see what will happen if he grows up without serious injuries and works out regularly!  He is stonger than song in my opinion and taken into account his height and weight I got him at 88. 87 is the less I could imagine him stand on. He is like a mini essien!

4) stamina. Didn't see him struggling although running like a devil for the whole match against boca neither against lpool, although he went off... He siply doesn't seem like a player that can be tired easy.. 

5) about speed I thing you got it all wrong.. He is by far faster and along with his balance (all physical stats actually) is his main asset. Also he is the type of guy who has better acceleration than top speed, his first steps are strong and quick.. 

6) Dribbling/ technique: he is accurate enough to grant him a good pass and he is better on controlling the ball at low speed, from the little we ve seen he can't really use his pace efficiently with the ball, mind scarce occasions..

7) about his passing I must say that it is really secure. I counted the passes He made on the game against Liverpool (because I am lazy enough to find the stats) and guess what: 31 passes with only 3 fails (I must also add that it was his debut in premier the first two was roughly on the first quarter and the one seemed like a slip)... More than 90% completion with some incisive changes of play as well.

8) about shooting stats I do rate his shoot to be a bit stronger and maybe accurate. But on that I ll have to see since we ve seen little of his wpshooting abilities.

9) on the jump department I will simply say that he is really athletic and seem that he can compete on highballs taller players.

I added covering because he covers as song does for the back 4, watch how he drifts -more often to the left side to give help.
ThereIsBearCum

Postby ThereIsBearCum » 2011 Aug 26, 18:02

this guy is an utter tank, I would bump his balance up to at least 84
tomaster

Postby tomaster » 2011 Aug 26, 18:46

I kinda agree with Tsakis set, I like balance and speed, not sure if he deserve 80spa, probably not yet. First post set is just wrong. If his main position is really CMF he will be only sub for Wilshere this season.
Joak

Postby Joak » 2011 Aug 27, 02:04

Sorry, bad english.
This is a set that i made in this week, i don't know a lot of "how to make" sets, and this is the first...

Spoiler: show
Attack: 68
Defence: 72
Balance: 83-84
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 83
Response: 80-81
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 77-78
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 64 (random value)
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 69
Free Kick Accuracy: 69 (random)
Curling: 70 (random)
Header: 76
Jump: 81
Technique: 78
Aggression: 71
Mentality: 85?
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 78

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

Not Sure about stars and cards..

*: Don't know how say this.

Key Atributes.
Defense: very good tackles (better than Song imo) and interceptions, but make a lot of fouls... Not good or bad * (regular?) in positioning *.
Bañance: Really good strenght, not great balance, in comparacion* with Song, Song has more Balance, and similar strenght, a lot of time he makes
really good "pivot"*, but Firmpong don't make this.
Response: Really good anticipation and understanding* of the game
Jump: Really i don't know, if he jump or header is the cause of the good aerial game of frimpong, but with his strenght, must be his jump.
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2011 Aug 27, 03:18

tomaster wrote:I kinda agree with Tsakis set, I like balance and speed, not sure if he deserve 80spa, probably not yet. First post set is just wrong. If his main position is really CMF he will be only sub for Wilshere this season.

Hmm.. Maybe 79 then? I don't know he is so accurate at the 3 games I ve seen this year.. 90+% in pass accuracy against such a strong team?

Anyway his strength is phenomenal period. Joan if by balance you mean the fm stat you must know that in pes balnce means a total different thing. It stands for strength in physical battles and Manu is a beast in those...
Akron

Postby Akron » 2011 Aug 27, 03:57

For sure Joak's set is best than other 2.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Aug 27, 04:03

For sure I don't think the same tsakis set looks pretty good, some good points could be discussed but Frimpong still need to play more.
bam!
tuco55

Postby tuco55 » 2011 Aug 30, 01:45

wow! 2 second-half substitute appearances and a red card in his full debut and he is already getting stats like these. Its the Jay Spearing Syndrome.

I don't envy you Stu.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2011 Aug 30, 08:19

if he'd been united player he would have had 99 in everything....
tomaster

Postby tomaster » 2011 Aug 30, 09:18

BigStu wrote:if he'd been united player he would have had 99 in everything....

Stop talking, go and boost ManU players stats already!
Tom

Postby Tom » 2011 Aug 30, 10:49

Okay, I can see two clear faults in this set right off the bat:
1) Defence is too high. I cannot see how a 70 can be justified when you look at how inaccurate he is when tackling. The guy fouls more than Alex Song, and every other tackle is generally a foul. This is largely because he doesn't regulate his positioning that well, he doesn't look at where he is in relation to the back-line, the wide men, and the midfielders in front of him. He just sits deep, without thinking of where he needs to be. As a result, he gets caught behind the ball more often than not (Like Song, but worse) and has to put in these rash and overly physical tackles. Heck, us Gooners are now using the word "Frimponged" to describe a player being crunched in an uncompromising fashion in a tackle (In other words, a non-fatal "De Jonged"). I simply cannot see him having anything higher than a 68 for Defence.
2) Mentality is just ridiculous. This seems pulled out of nowhere and without justification. He's head-strong and wants to do everything at once. He's not composed at all. Having him this high is just stupid. He has not proven that he is bold in the face of adversity, that he can step up his game when needed, that he works hard to the end. Not in the slightest. There is no reason for the current value. I think a value between 74-77 is more suitable.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2011 Aug 30, 11:03

Tom wrote:Okay, I can see two clear faults in this set right off the bat:
1) Defence is too high. I cannot see how a 70 can be justified when you look at how inaccurate he is when tackling. The guy fouls more than Alex Song, and every other tackle is generally a foul. This is largely because he doesn't regulate his positioning that well, he doesn't look at where he is in relation to the back-line, the wide men, and the midfielders in front of him. He just sits deep, without thinking of where he needs to be. As a result, he gets caught behind the ball more often than not (Like Song, but worse) and has to put in these rash and overly physical tackles. Heck, us Gooners are now using the word "Frimponged" to describe a player being crunched in an uncompromising fashion in a tackle (In other words, a non-fatal "De Jonged"). I simply cannot see him having anything higher than a 68 for Defence.

2) Mentality is just ridiculous. This seems pulled out of nowhere and without justification. He's head-strong and wants to do everything at once. He's not composed at all. Having him this high is just stupid. He has not proven that he is bold in the face of adversity, that he can step up his game when needed, that he works hard to the end. Not in the slightest. There is no reason for the current value. I think a value between 74-77 is more suitable.

1) Fair Enough, I went a bit overboard, though he does have a low res

2) Since hewn has ment effected that stuff, ment is related to the effect of stamaina depletion and the work rate of players....

Return to “Retired Players”