Jukka Raitala

Moderators: Oriello, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Jukka Raitala

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Aug 22, 13:53

LeoMessi

Re: Jukka RAITALA

Postby LeoMessi » 2011 Sep 07, 11:32

Never saw him playing CB... I don't think he really needs that.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2011 Oct 10, 04:40

He is very good defensively, but poor on attacking. He is good defensive full-back, but not a wing-back. I suggest 78 on defence.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2011 Oct 10, 15:35

Defence: 78 for a left back?

I think it's excessive. Abidal has 77. Lanzaro and Pamarot 76. Arbeloa and Cisma 75. And then. him. I can agree with 75 but not with 78 ;)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2011 Oct 13, 17:45

Okay, fair enough. If you have looked at his games with Osasuna, he is very defensive minded and wins most of the one-on-one challenges, even against José Antonio Reyes and Jesús Navas.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Jan 05, 22:46

Followed him a bit, and I've noticed a few things.
WFA should be on 5. Maybe, 6, but don't know. He rarely passes or has the ball, so hard to say, 5 for now.
Long Throw star? Possibly, he has good throws, if someone has noticed the same.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2012 Jun 06, 14:15

Signed for Heerenveen (NED), looks like a good back for Eredivisie standards!
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Jun 06, 15:30

Erm... the set seems a bit outdated to be honest, at least regarding new standards. In fact, considering his team's outstanding season, he's been probably their only dissapointment.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 Jun 06, 15:40

Very fighter player. He made some good matches with CA Osasuna in La Liga. Very decent in defense, a wall, but in attack he has lack of tactical sense.
Good player for Eredivisie :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Jun 14, 14:30

Yeah, he's excellent defensively, but he's quite poor in the attacking direction.

Sometimes he has a poor positioning and may screw offside trap which could definitely lead to something. That's the reason he isn't used as a CB.

I think he's really good player for Eredivisie, he should adapt there better.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Jun 15, 12:49

- Keravalla pelasin juniorina vasempana laitapakkina. Viime kauden pelasin Ykkösessä Klubi 04:ssä topparina. Nyt olisi kai tarjolla rooli liigatasolla oikeana laitapakkina. En ole sillä paikalla hirveän paljoa pelannut, mutta silläkin paikalla totun varmasti pelaamaan. Olen alun perin oikeajalkainen, joten jalkaisuus ei ole ongelma, Raitala kertoo HJK:n kotisivuilla.

- In Kerava in my youth I played left-back. Last season I played centre-back in Ykkönen in Klubi 04. I guess now they have me a role as right-back. I haven't played that position too much, but I'm sure I'll adapt. I'm originally right-footed so footedness isn't a problem, Raitala says.

This interview was took in 2007. There he says that he's originally right footed, I guess he has trained his lefty pretty well.

I think you can quite safely raise his WFA to 7 or 8. Not sure about WFF, but it could be a 7.

"Sometimes he has a poor positioning and may screw offside trap which could definitely lead to something. That's the reason he isn't used as a CB."
That's what I said in the last post, I think this could be easily reflected by decreasing TW to somewhere around 71-73. I've never saw him communicating with his teammates.

He's pretty poor in attacking direction, you can decrease his ATK to 65.

He almost never heads the ball, so it's quite unnecessary to have such a high header (78). I think you can put it somewhere around 70.

-----

In national team he played as a right-back against Turkey, so I think you can give him both sides.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2012 Oct 15, 08:55

Now I am just reading an Heerenveen forum and they are saying that he is defensively quite weak and clumsy but that offensively he has a value.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Oct 20, 18:11

Nah, it's just the opposite in my view. His technical skills are poor. He does run forward to support the attacking moves, but he isn't really Marcelo.
His timing of the challenge is great for a SB. Excellent in defensive one-on-ones. But, he's kinda weak and lacks a bit of strength. That's something what he has to improve.
pelimetal

Re: Jukka Raitala

Postby pelimetal » 2015 Mar 02, 00:06

Move to Other Teams/Players-UEFA Northern Region.
Club: FC Vestsjaelland.
Official Source
Transfermarkt
# 23
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2018 May 20, 15:34

lol this thread; 'he is good defensively DEF 78', 'no he is bad in def good in attack', 'much better defensively', 'heerenveen fans say he bad at back good going forward' :lol:

Well I can confirm he is good at neither. Seen him mostly in Montreal at CB, don't recall him at Columbus. He is okay as an emergency CB, but to me he seems lacking some aspects to be a proper central defender, main thing his aerial game is weak, maybe he technically can jump high as in first post, but he connects with nothing and is absent too often when a clearance is needed - I would cripple both Jump and Header.

DEF, don't think he needs to be that much higher than a Pisczeck (another SB played as CB), Raitala is probably a better tackler, but overall not any better at contributing in defending, both seem to try but not be particularly skilled/experienced at playing the role.

As was mentioned above his TW need not be this high, kinda sub par in his coordination with the defensive line, like he will assume personal responsibility more and cover an empty space but there is no communication its just instinct.

Loose touch a few times, maybe tech is worse.

Surprised to learn he was originally right footed and is some trained double footer, he made some bad plays with his right - enough for me to think he is like a WFA 3. Maybe his brain locked the left foot neural connections too much and forgot the right, or he is just technically slipping in quality as a footballer?..or just caught him in some bad uncommon instances.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2018 Aug 25, 04:59

Updated

If he was right footed/two footed I aint seeing it, he played RB recently a few times and he was default on his left and whilst he tried things with the right he messed it up more often than with left.

Return to “Impact de Montréal”