Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Aleksandar Kolarov

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 09:40

Videos:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 26, 06:33, edited 4 times in total.
jmg721
PSD Guru

Re: Aleksandar KOLAROV

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 21, 08:57

*LT? - he doesn't do it often, but he probably gets more distance on them than Litchsteiner 8-)
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721
PSD Guru

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 15, 04:20

Also being discussed is the raise of his SP by 1 or2 8-)
"The Recoba Effect"
coolactive
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby coolactive » 2009 Apr 15, 06:55

jmg721 wrote:Also being discussed is the raise of his SP by 1 or2 8-)

Raise in SP is reasonable + I would consider lowering his FKA for a few points. I mean, his SP is high and Curling too, but FKA is not. Imo, it should be under 80 > 78 or 79 ?
http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
Uzair
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Uzair » 2009 May 03, 14:24

yep. his shot power should be raised by 3. 93 would put him a point above ibra which looks about right.
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 03, 17:05

upped SP and mentality, lowered FK
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
jmg721
PSD Guru

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 03, 17:26

Why did you raise his Mentality? Isn't that one of his weaknesses. He is very much a finese player, but he did play hard vs. Inter. But generally I'd say he was fine the way he was...maybe 75 ;)
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 03, 21:28

jmg721 wrote:Why did you raise his Mentality? Isn't that one of his weaknesses. He is very much a finese player, but he did play hard vs. Inter. But generally I'd say he was fine the way he was...maybe 75 ;)
My reasoning is I would like to see a general increase in this stat for all SBs. He looks disinterested in times, perhaps clueless as to what he should be doing (get back and defend, you dummy) but his full length of the field running to join the attack (although infrequent) to me deserved a slight bump. Perhaps 75 is a better number and instead stamina should get upped.
coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2009 May 03, 22:05

One of the main reasons he is not in NT is his "moving" ability. I must agree with jmg721 on that, he should stay @75. Also, I agree with Rfuna mentoned raise in Stamina. From what I saw of him so far, he does look fit and prepared ;)
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
jmg721
PSD Guru

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 04, 07:30

75 ment is better IMO

Did anyone else see his 38m FK attempt. Cesar actually had to deflect it out of play. I was trying to duplicate it on PES last night :lol: Also, I noticed he was actually beating guys while on the ball. He is pretty nimble with the ball at his feel. He may have been beating them more with his TS & DS....but wasn't expecting his DA or AGI to look that good :ugeek:

Notes from old Genoa match:
LB 3 Kolarov - under no pressure very poor SPA/took a LFK shot into a bunch of people/70m long pass assist/playing a really solid game defensively/

Notes from old Juve match:
LB 3 Kolarov - his fast spass assist/goal from distance off a deflection/

Here is a good clip of my example of his movement on the ball....never saw this goal :?

Another good recent clip showing his ball skills:
"The Recoba Effect"
coolactive

Postby coolactive » 2009 May 04, 17:10

Kolarov's dribblings were always based on his speed - outrun the opponent. Good remarks and very nice videos. This one from Lecce game is one of my favorites. :) - although i still think he tried to cross :lol:
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 04, 17:35

updated mentality, stamina, DS, and DA
jmg721
PSD Guru

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 20, 07:23

His Long Passing Acc. is very inconsistent...not bad...but inconsistent. He can make the best looking passes, and then will kick it into the side net on a CK the next play. Not saying to change these stats...just an observation.
"The Recoba Effect"
Vandeach

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 22, 15:42

I'm shocked to see SPS so low, the pace he gets whilst passing is immense, better than most midfielders! I would've put it at nearer a mid-80 value.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 22, 16:26

Vandeach wrote:I'm shocked to see SPS so low, the pace he gets whilst passing is immense, better than most midfielders! I would've put it at nearer a mid-80 value.
Haven't been looking as closely in recent games, but will look into it. I have noticed that he has grown more confident in the SB role, makeing forward runs as routinely as possible, and then dashing back into position as soon as possession is lost. Any thoughts on mentality and aggression.
Vandeach

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 22, 16:41

Well he is an attacking full-back, so his aggression should probably be a low 80, no strong opinion on mentality but I would say roughly a high green with a high defense arrow, allowing him to track back but not charge down players too much. Again balance looks a bit low especially considering his game is very much revolved around his power.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 22, 17:09

Vandeach wrote:Again balance looks a bit low especially considering his game is very much revolved around his power.
Well I though the81 BB in tandem with his weight (83kgs) was sufficient enough. Let me play with some numbers before suggesting anything.
jmg721
PSD Guru

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 22, 20:52

I felt in making stats for Ledesma that Kolarov would have had higher balance. Because I think he is stronger than Ledesma, and then I noticed his size advantage...so I definitely feel like this is a case of trial 8-)

For SPS....I don't know why this keeps coming up in Lazio threads...but again, he does rely on his Passing Speed more than his accuracy. But if we raise his SPS....we need to lower his SPA. He isn't a good consistent Short Passer. Probably one of his biggest weaknesses. If you put his SPS in the mid-80's...then his SPA has to go in the low 60's :lol:

Keep in mind when addressing Agg/Ment....that Att/Def is also important. He has a much higher attack...so he will already favor the attack. I know in recent weeks he has been more attacking...but I don't want to go overboard with aggression and mentality....but if we raise his aggression a lot, we need to raise his mentality, or he will never get back into the back 4.
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 22, 21:10

jmg721 wrote:I felt in making stats for Ledesma that Kolarov would have had higher balance. Because I think he is stronger than Ledesma, and then I noticed his size advantage...so I definitely feel like this is a case of trial 8-)

For SPS....I don't know why this keeps coming up in Lazio threads...but again, he does rely on his Passing Speed more than his accuracy. But if we raise his SPS....we need to lower his SPA. He isn't a good consistent Short Passer. Probably one of his biggest weaknesses. If you put his SPS in the mid-80's...then his SPA has to go in the low 60's :lol:

Keep in mind when addressing Agg/Ment....that Att/Def is also important. He has a much higher attack...so he will already favor the attack. I know in recent weeks he has been more attacking...but I don't want to go overboard with aggression and mentality....but if we raise his aggression a lot, we need to raise his mentality, or he will never get back into the back 4.

I have mentality @77 and Aggression @ 82 with an attacing arrow on my OF. So far so good. I'm not sure BB needs to go up anymore. I keep hearing his strong but I think he's just solid. Maicon strikes me as the stronger runner, and he's lighter (77 kgs)with 84 BB, which is perfect IMO. So Kolarov @ 83 kgs and 81 for BB looks okay to me.
jmg721
PSD Guru

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 22, 21:32

IMO he looks stronger than he plays...if that makes sense 8-)
"The Recoba Effect"

Return to “FC Internazionale Milano”