Carlos Rearte

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Carlos Rearte

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 May 30, 05:05

Vickingo

Re: Carlos Javier REARTE

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 25, 01:12

Excellent change of direction and goal! Nice SP in that shot, probably has better qualities doing this.

julgui

Postby julgui » 2011 Sep 26, 12:00

snif, than good played. We went crazy. It was noted that AMF.
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
gotaa

Postby gotaa » 2011 Sep 30, 00:13

About today's match, I could watch and say here that he played as RSM, althought also appeared in the middle of the attacking zone sometimes; shot from outside the box some times, with good strenght; made some good 1-2 combinations with his partners and always went forwards, showing a greater AGG than the current one. His DA is good, but is DS sometimes seemed nothing special, looked slow carrying the ball along the side of the field. TECH could be a little higher too. And for sure, he should have better AGI to turn around as he did in that goal that Victor posted.
lucardax5d

Postby lucardax5d » 2011 Sep 30, 11:56

Javier (first name I think) is a great player no doubts.. ever "volanteando" for the all zone of play.
Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es Huracán
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Dec 01, 14:19

gotaa wrote:About today's match, I could watch and say here that he played as RSM, althought also appeared in the middle of the attacking zone sometimes; shot from outside the box some times, with good strenght; made some good 1-2 combinations with his partners and always went forwards, showing a greater AGG than the current one. His DA is good, but is DS sometimes seemed nothing special, looked slow carrying the ball along the side of the field. TECH could be a little higher too. And for sure, he should have better AGI to turn around as he did in that goal that Victor posted.

Do you support this Mati? I'm fully agree what you said...his TW must be one of the best in the divisional. His combinations are usually succesful and he moves all around the field to be available for a pass. I love this player really.
Christiancito

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Feb 02, 21:32

Add CMF and AMF
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 11, 16:12

vickingo_73 wrote:
gotaa wrote:About today's match, I could watch and say here that he played as RSM, althought also appeared in the middle of the attacking zone sometimes; shot from outside the box some times, with good strenght; made some good 1-2 combinations with his partners and always went forwards, showing a greater AGG than the current one. His DA is good, but is DS sometimes seemed nothing special, looked slow carrying the ball along the side of the field. TECH could be a little higher too. And for sure, he should have better AGI to turn around as he did in that goal that Victor posted.

Do you support this Mati? I'm fully agree what you said...his TW must be one of the best in the divisional. His combinations are usually succesful and he moves all around the field to be available for a pass. I love this player really.

Excellent match again vs River...awesome and impressive player in probably the best midfield in the category. His DA is something really good...strange in a RMF of B Nacional. Matias?
gotaa

Postby gotaa » 2012 Mar 11, 17:04

Yes, he definitely plays as SMF but has many things such as TECH from a AM. ATT/AGI/DA/TECH/AGG/TW MUST go up, don't know about the rest of the stats
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 11, 17:44

So done that...I'll pay attention in next matches If I can about his STA/TS/ACC as I'm not 100% sure.
gotaa

Postby gotaa » 2012 Oct 06, 17:24

Notes vs Ferro: good technique and trapping plus a good DA, speeds could be slightly worse than in this set. As usual went forwards from times to times and appeared in goal opportunities (missed a clear goal chance due to bad SA). Played in the first half as a kind of AM, then went back to RSM when Romero entered in 2nd time. Had commitment and tried to command the team when losing in attack, probably one of the highest mentalities in DyJ (althought the current is sooooo overrated - I'll update them this evening if possible)
lucardax5d

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Oct 06, 19:28

Very good TECH, DA & vision of game. But, is a player a bit "pesado". The speed not is a best abilities in Rearte.
Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es Huracán
gotaa

Postby gotaa » 2012 Nov 11, 00:11

Yes, I agree, Lucas. Today vs Instituto was the best player in the first half, moving a lot through the side and often going to the centre of the field. He showed nice passes, although they weren't much incisive. Then in the second time, after Perez Castro was sent off he played the DM role, in which he was noticeably uncomfortable. Disappeared from the match and ended it exhausted.

EDIT: Given a couple tweaks. Raised his passing, tech and da mainly, whilst decreased physical stats. I don't know if he has had injuries problems lately but he hasn't a great resistance nowadays.
lucashag

Re: Carlos Rearte

Postby lucashag » 2014 Jul 11, 20:49

Move to independiente rivadavia
http://www.diariouno.com.ar/ovacion/Car ... -0126.html

Return to “Non-Affiliated”