Ezequiel Cirigliano, Zacatepec

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ezequiel Cirigliano, Zacatepec

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Apr 28, 04:43

Last edited by Vickingo on 2012 Jan 15, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
Nirk

Re: Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO

Postby Nirk » 2011 Nov 06, 06:28

Impresionant rendimient for him, his position is exelent, and have a impresionant inteligent to read the game, great passing, very good player, he deserves a change in stats
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Jan 15, 15:25

i didn't see him too much, but he's not playing as DM?
i listened EXCELLENT references about him, apparently is the starter DM to Almeyda without doubts also before to ponzio

according to the little who i saw, his DEF maybe can go up a bit, his positioning is more than decent, and maybe his AGG can go down too
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jan 15, 16:51

xeneize wrote:i didn't see him too much, but he's not playing as DM?
i listened EXCELLENT references about him, apparently is the starter DM to Almeyda without doubts also before to ponzio

according to the little who i saw, his DEF maybe can go up a bit, his positioning is more than decent, and maybe his AGG can go down too

Yes, he played mostly as DMF in last time...btw he will fight the position with nothing less than Ponzio, who seems that will be the starter as no. 5. About position, could be change to DMF, but I remember playing in first division (he didn't use to play too much) but as clear CMF. BTW this set needs a total revision after his well tournament, I had the opportunity to follow him closer these months and this guy has an enormous future and he's really class...Imo with Matias Laba and Rodrigo Battaglia bests aparisions as DMF in Argentina in lasts years without any doubt, it seems that few European teams want him for the next season and it's well deserved a shame that he won't play too much here cause he's class. Watching the whole set, atm we should decrease ATT/AGG/TS and increase DEF/RESP/SPA/LPA and may be TW...he's a good teamworker in general he keeps deeper position; but when River has the ball, he moves all around his teammates to be available for a pass, in this I watch very similar to Laba's off-the ball movements; clear and going for the ball. His main virtue along with his positioning is his clear and accurate passes, but I've realized lack of force in his passse in general, short mainly and long. He could develop in this, but at least until now he didn't show any pace neither in his speed nor in his passes.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Jan 15, 16:58

according the little who i saw of him, i'm agree with the changes

i listened in a lot of sites about he's the "preferido" for Alemyda, and for that he's going to be the starter also before ponzio
gotaa

Postby gotaa » 2012 Jan 15, 19:02

vickingo_73 wrote:About position, could be change to DMF, but I remember playing in first division (he didn't use to play too much) but as clear CMF.

Maybe because he played next to Almeyda? He's DM for me too, as Franco says.
I agree with your suggestions, needs better def and resp IMO and better passes but not to yellow level yet, for sure.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jan 15, 19:12

gotaa wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:About position, could be change to DMF, but I remember playing in first division (he didn't use to play too much) but as clear CMF.

Maybe because he played next to Almeyda? He's DM for me too, as Franco says.
I agree with your suggestions, needs better def and resp IMO and better passes but not to yellow level yet, for sure.

Yeah, I forgot to clear that. So what about these changes?

Change main position to DMF.
Attack: 66 (-1)
Defence: 70 (+2)
Top Speed: 77 (-2)
Response: 79 (+2)
Short Pass Accuracy: 79 (+2)
Short Pass Speed: 77 (-1)
Long Pass Accuracy: 76 (+2)
Long Pass Speed: 74 (-1)
Aggression: 70 (-5)
Teamwork: 80 (+1)

Certainly I don't want to go with a better defence, at least by now...sometimes he works like a mixed midfielder of hold and distribution and sometimes like a pure deeper and classic defensive central midfielder. I think that with the raise of teamwork he'll help more in defence or at least he'll be more attentive to work in team when it hasn't the ball.
gotaa

Postby gotaa » 2012 Jan 15, 19:37

YEs, DEF at 70 is fine, -2 to Videla, a DMF with which I can compare him well and who is certainly better actually than Cirigliano in DEF & RESP. I like your suggested numbers! I'm not sure, but do you think 76 in SPS will be too harsh? because it sounds good to me giving him +2 in SPA and -2 in SPS aswell, but haven't watched really carefully. Maybe some of the River fans here can suggest something more, but anyways if you update it will be good.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jan 15, 20:01

Nice comparision with Videla, certainly are similar. 76 atm will be a bit harsh...eventhough when his pace in short pass is just terrible. Updated those values, plus changed to DEF his ATT/DEF awareness. Hope that he could have continuity to have a more clear way to define his SPS value.
yuliancho

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Jan 27, 16:09

Delete number...
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 27, 19:11

One of best DM promises in Argentina, if it's not the best tbh. He's pure class, excellent management of the team in attack, distributing the ball and with a refined technique to stop difficult balls (could have a huge improvement here)...the same with his passing skills, he's a really gifted filtered passer; it's true that sometimes he misses because of his lack of SPS but his accuracy is really incredible. Also he shows constantly to be available for a pass and it's kind everywhere in the pitch in attacking movements.
yuliancho

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Feb 27, 19:31

He is the Mascherano's successor... Condition: 6/7...
Nirk

Postby Nirk » 2012 Feb 27, 23:23

No Yuliancho, is another type of DM, he is similar than Gago, he have a very refined movimients, is very difficult to the rival take the ball to Cirigiliano, for me is the best DM promise in Argentine withput any doubts, he's level now is more than Cantero.
yuliancho

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Feb 28, 14:47

Well... River's fans called him the "new Mascherano" because he was the best modern "5" that played in River, from lower categories... This is the comparation, not about his game style...

Eze will be the best Mascherano's replacement for the Argentine Selection...
Nirk

Postby Nirk » 2012 Feb 29, 05:08

Yes i like a lot Cirigliano, for me the best 5 of the Argentine Football but i said that is not the type of masche.
Mariano_11

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Feb 29, 06:33

Style is not mascherano, I see Ponzio as the DM recovery, and Cirigliano is responsible for playing, but Almeyda made ​​good, because both recover and play, but serious Ponzio DM and Cirigliano CM ..

I think that some parameters could be updated

Your Att and Def are somewhat impaired, because as I said before, is a CM but no arrival at goal, but not as defensive, but still not sure, so I'll look more games to suggest parameters on your ATT and DEF

the STA may reach 83 or 84, never leaves the field, and is running all the time to recover and play

your RESP could reach 80

your SPA could reach 80, gives very good short passes, and are accurate

the AGG is somewhat high, as I said, no arrival of goal, it would remain at 66 or 67

MENT is the fairly good despite his young age, could safely be left to the to of Erviti who is 78
Nirk

Postby Nirk » 2012 Feb 29, 18:21

No men, he is the DM and Ponzio is a CM, equal with aguirre before, he is the DM and Aguirre the CM, he is very smart to find a good position in defense, have a very good marking, and have a great technique, is very complete for that is different, I remember Cappasaid that is similar to Xavi, and someone put that Cirigliano is only smoke, he have a impresionant future.
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2012 Feb 29, 23:47

El mejor 5 de argentina , el nuevo mascherano? no tiene futbol estos nenitos hablan como hinchas de riber no de futbol
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 12, 06:02

Ezequiel Cirigliano vs Desamparados 2012 By Zouzinho
Spoiler: show
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 12, 17:47

always do that quantity of long passes? cost me pay attention to that sometimes :oops: if yes, he's a candidate for Pinpoint Pass
his short passes are really accurate, but sometiems have problems with teh power of those short passes

Return to “Liga de Ascenso”