Santi Cazorla


Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20442
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 567 times

Santi Cazorla

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 00:01

Full Name: Santiago Cazorla González
Image



CLASSIC SET(S): 2006 - 08

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show


Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 21, 19:51, edited 7 times in total.
Ulises

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 19, 00:27

What about *Side and BB 75?¿
StannisTheMannis
Valued Contributor
Posts: 993
Joined: 2008 Dec 15, 00:09
Location: Madrid, Spain
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2008 Dec 19, 14:21

I agree with both suggestions
"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 19, 18:27

Seems ok to me. Thinking that he is strong like Xavi but is a bit smaller, it is compensated with one point more. Seems ok.
Editing La Liga...
Xyder
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3867
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Xyder » 2008 Dec 19, 21:53

Agree with both suggestions, he is one of the best player of La Liga :)
Image
Image
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 19, 22:11

Updated.
Editing La Liga...
Ulises

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 27, 03:45

I still find him a bit slow, i think that 1 point more in DS, 88, and rise his ACC to 90, would suit him better his dribbling qualities. Yes his best quality is his agility, but his QUICK movments are always followed by a sudden change of pace.

Acceleration ladder:

91: Luis Amaranto PEREA, Joffre GUERRON,

90: Aliaksandr HLEB, Mark GONZÁLEZ, Jonathan PEREIRA, Jesus NAVAS,

89: Diego CAPEL, David VILLA, NIHAT Kahveci, Thierry HENRY.
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 27, 09:39

Well, seems ok to me. Really he is so fast, the problem is his level of TS. ;)
Editing La Liga...
Ulises

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jan 11, 22:19

Ulises wrote:I still find him a bit slow, i think that 1 point more in DS, 88, and rise his ACC to 90, would suit him better his dribbling qualities. Yes his best quality is his agility, but his QUICK movments are always followed by a sudden change of pace.

Acceleration ladder:

91: Luis Amaranto PEREA, Joffre GUERRON,

90: Aliaksandr HLEB, Mark GONZÁLEZ, Jonathan PEREIRA, Jesus NAVAS,

89: Diego CAPEL, David VILLA, NIHAT Kahveci, Thierry HENRY.


Is possible to update this since none answered?¿
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 11, 22:28

Updated. ;)
Editing La Liga...
fillerup
Regular Poster
Posts: 275
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 02:32

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby fillerup » 2009 Jan 21, 03:30

do u think MS* should be kept or removed? i think that if many ppl use our stats, its better not to have these things as optional
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 21, 14:47

I think that this star is well rated.
Editing La Liga...
ektos

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby ektos » 2009 Apr 16, 19:10

Who do you think is more agile: Cazorla,Aguero,or Andreas Guardado?
as for the current stats Cazorla has 95.Aguero 94 and Guardado 93
i can say that no one of them deserve the red color in agility..
IMO only 2 players in La Liga deserve the red stats: Messi and Robben
so Cazorla's agility shoud be lowered,shouldn't it? ...
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Markulur » 2009 Apr 16, 19:21

For me, following with the balance updates, I think that only Messi needs red colours. Cazorla needs to be on 93-94.
Editing La Liga...
Azzuri
PSD Youth League
Posts: 72
Joined: 2009 Apr 12, 09:04
Location: Kuwait

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Azzuri » 2009 May 07, 00:58

I think Cazorla more likely deserves 94.

As for the red stats, i agree with ektos about Messi and Robben.
Tom
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2393
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Tom » 2009 May 17, 09:25

Couldn't Cazorla have an increase in his Jump? I've never noticed his leap being a poor asset to his game, and when you consider how small he is he does need an increase. I'm thinking along the lines of a 78-80 value, he's going to be awful in aerial battles otherwise.

Also, couldn't he also have a slight increase in his Aggression? I know that you've given him the Reaction star in order to do so, and I haven't a clue whether he's been assigned an attacking arrow, but he does go forward an awful lot and I don't think that anyone would disagree to a raise.
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2065
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Markulur » 2009 May 24, 11:48

Good points to discuss.
Agree with a boost on jump considering how he can jump.
For agression, I would put him on 84, on par with players like Nasri, Park or Nani.

And I want to suggest after the lasts posts and some talks with RB7 a lower on his agility. I think on 93, one lower than Agüero being smaller.
Editing La Liga...
ektos

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby ektos » 2009 May 24, 13:34

Markulur wrote:Good points to discuss.
Agree with a boost on jump considering how he can jump.
For agression, I would put him on 84, on par with players like Nasri, Park or Nani.

And I want to suggest after the lasts posts and some talks with RB7 a lower on his agility. I think on 93, one lower than Agüero being smaller.


yes,agree on 93 for agility
Azzuri
PSD Youth League
Posts: 72
Joined: 2009 Apr 12, 09:04
Location: Kuwait

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby Azzuri » 2009 May 24, 22:07

ektos wrote:
Markulur wrote:Good points to discuss.
Agree with a boost on jump considering how he can jump.
For agression, I would put him on 84, on par with players like Nasri, Park or Nani.

And I want to suggest after the lasts posts and some talks with RB7 a lower on his agility. I think on 93, one lower than Agüero being smaller.


yes,agree on 93 for agility


I suggested 94 on par with Aguero, but 93 is good too, i can agree.

About aggression, i feel Park and Nani are better than Nasri and Cazorla, so i would suggest 82/83 for Santi.
BECKS23LA

Re: Santi CAZORLA

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 May 25, 07:04

Agree with 93 too

Return to “West Asia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests