Federico Fazio

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Federico Fazio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:27

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Aug 21, 09:07, edited 2 times in total.
JuLiTo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Federico FAZIO

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Feb 24, 20:09

He could improve on these values, Manolo Jimenez is going to count on after the injury.

my suggestion:

Defence 80 positioning is good, not usually lose the site.
Balance 90 is very strong, very difficult to throw.
Header 84 in the jumps with Necid many well-earned and directed the ball, great nod.
Jump 81 is a mighty leap, given its great height this value seems correct.
Helios
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Helios » 2010 Feb 24, 22:33

I am not sure about Julito's suggestions but his first touch (technique) is very very good for such a big guy, I think it's safe to give him a 76 for now, although he give me the impression that he deserves more at times. That's what makes him stand in midfield IMO, otherwise you won't find guys of his size playing in such positions even if it's just a temporary solution.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2010 Mar 20, 11:24

I really disagree with Julito's numbers. He is growing now and needs to show more, anyway, he is stronger enough with a 88 considering his height and weight.

About technique, he seems better than Albelda, who is currently on 76 so I have no problem with a 77, on this aspect.
Editing La Liga...
Oswaldo
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Aug 22, 20:43

Agree also with the TEC raise.
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2011 Feb 04, 17:58

Update with last suggestions. (Markulur-Helios-Oswaldo)
Eduardo A. Lopes
New Contributor

Postby Eduardo A. Lopes » 2012 Apr 09, 15:31

Any thoughts on Fazio?
Been a long time sine i've seen him play!
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2012 Apr 09, 19:35

He has been very shitty the two past seasons. Not sure about any update, but taking in count the new standards, I think we need to tweak him a lot.
Eduardo A. Lopes
New Contributor

Postby Eduardo A. Lopes » 2012 May 16, 04:47

True.
billy
PSD Youth League

Postby billy » 2012 Jul 12, 14:55

This player has really improved the last 2 years, he had just confirmed his great defense skills. Will be in the Argentina Nacional Team soon, cant go on with those stats... unfurgiven stats for Fazio now a days
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Dec 07, 00:43

Needs a full revamp as Xyder said some months ago. In terms of ball distribution he's probably better, in fact I prefer Konami's passing values to these ones, but in everything else... quite awful DEF-wise, even Konami's 76 looks generous. He just relies on his good BB most of the time, and when he fails, he's fucked.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2013 Jan 22, 23:57

It's true he's better on passing, even better talking about aerial balls (good header both in offence and defence, I'm talkin' about a little raise there, jump isn't necessary as long he's tall enough to arrive at those aerial balls) but defensive wise, as Korinov said, he's shitty. Also his AGI and DS are a fuckin' joke.
Korinov

Re: Federico Fazio

Postby Korinov » 2013 Feb 12, 10:49

Updated. I even have some doubts on his BB now, he's really strong yeah, but doesn't seem to have the brains to ever use that body strenght of his, gets distracted easily, and players with way less frame than him sometimes manage to hold him off just because he fails to use his body correctly. Left at 87 for now in any case.

It's a pity because this guy looked like a great prospect some years ago, and he's stagnated completely, it's like he's learnt nothing.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2013 Feb 12, 19:29

Korinov wrote:It's a pity because this guy looked like a great prospect some years ago, and he's stagnated completely, it's like he's learnt nothing.

Same as Perotti.
billy
PSD Youth League

Postby billy » 2013 Jul 11, 08:29

I think last comments are not fair. Let me explain...Fazio has 26 years old, and its a defender. He already has learnt many concepts about how to get secure and clean playing as last man of the team line. Fisicaly has ALL, and it just takes the maturity, get the mentality to BECAME an AWESOME central defenser.

CT got better always around 28 years old and forward, Im absolutly sure about Fazio and his improvement. We may see how his progress continues amon the 2013-14.

I also suggest, that the Short Pass could reach 79 or 80. His passes, maybe cause his so tall and strong (also tecniche to be a that tall defender), normally runs a lot.

As I said, Fazio is becoming better every season. It is not a surprise that he have had SO many deals with importants german, english and spanish clubs to get there, but finally Sevilla FC has engage and success with his contract renoval.

Fazio about to firm for 4 more years, increasing his salary ;)
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Jul 11, 09:59

Perhaps you are right to a point. It wouldn't be the first time a player radically changes on a season, I have to admit that when Fazio is on form he's a beast.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Apr 25, 16:02

Could he possibly be the most dominant CB in La Liga as for aerial game? If not, he's TOP 3. Great so far, I don't think I've watched a bad game of him but again even though I've followed Sevilla for a bit I haven't watched all matches. Anyway, great DEF when comparing to his previous seasons, good consistency and again, unstoppable aerial game, attack and defense wise.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

donkenke
New Stat Maker

Postby donkenke » 2014 May 17, 02:08

Fixer wrote:Could he possibly be the most dominant CB in La Liga as for aerial game? If not, he's TOP 3. Great so far, I don't think I've watched a bad game of him but again even though I've followed Sevilla for a bit I haven't watched all matches. Anyway, great DEF when comparing to his previous seasons, good consistency and again, unstoppable aerial game, attack and defense wise.

So we agree on a small update?. I dont know for sure if its more of a Responsa rise or a Def one, but he is showing great performances lately. Against Benfica he made a tackle to Lima that was beatifull. He tackle him from behind when the Benfica player was about to score, with extreme accuary. His BB seems to me more than 86, hes very dominant. His attack is fine, he can go up and do some damage, but i cant see a 12 point pag between his attack and his defence (Ramos has 10 points gap between them, and he is way more balanced in both aspects). He is way better defending than attacking.
saitek
New Stat Maker

Postby saitek » 2014 Aug 12, 20:35

From what I saw today and a last season's finale, he's way too underrated on aerieal abilites. Jump and Balance seems much higher
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2014 Aug 26, 22:15

I don't think his jump is as crazy as some people believe it to be... he's just crazy tall, 195cm makes you an almost unreachable tower in the spanish league, he's like 10-15cms taller than most strikers and other CBs in the league. IMO his jump is around the low yellow range, 81 - 83, but being 195cm tall that already makes him a beast ingame in terms of aerial play.

Return to “AS Roma”