Antonio Rosati

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Antonio Rosati

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Sep 27, 07:24

Explanations and Bio under spoiler

Spoiler: show
Short info
Antonio Rosati, a one-team man is a big, commanding goalkeeper who started every match last year. Vocal to his back line, he is a real presence in the box and possesses a good goal kick, whilst being very agile for his size. Little bit slow to react sometimes, but his okay positioning and interaction with team-mates makes up for that.Your cool-as-a-cucumber solid keeper, with safe hands.

Explanations: (Upon comparison with Serie A and EPL Players)

Defence: 81
Average, basically positions himself in goal to follow the ball.

Balance: 90
One of the best in the world at going out of his goal-line, winning everything. Can resist a number of challenges while jumping to receive the ball.

Speed : Top Speed: 63 and Acceleration: 65
Slow coming of his line, and performing diving shots. Maybe a little harsh.

Response: 82
Takes a while for him to react to a shot, but not overly poor.

Shot Power: 84
Possesses a nice strong kick on him which can go to the defensive third.

Jump: 82
Decent jumping or corners.

Mentality: 74
Head down upon conceding, and looks beaten, but usually composes himself and claps the team on from the back in a win.

Keeper Skills: 83
Sure hands with minimal flapping, however will parry and punch. Pats down venomous shots and then catches them.

Team Work: 80
Very vocal, good interaction with his team-mates which leads to very few blunders or miscommunication with defence.

Non-Goalkeeping Stats
Redundant, he is very much your average joe with no real dribbling or passing ability.

Links:

Player Profile
Wikipedia Article
Player Statistics

Gugu

Re: Antonio ROSATI

Postby Gugu » 2010 Sep 29, 06:42

Made some tweaks. Lowered COND + CONS to 6 after mod conversations
coly

Re: Antonio ROSATI

Postby coly » 2011 Jun 26, 19:25

hi everybody! this is my 1st post!
btw, doesn't rosati deserve at least a 7 (or even a 8) in COND? in the last 2 seasons, when he played in the starting 11, he just missed a couple of minutes against lazio, this may, correct me if i'm wrong....
and i also suggest a little adjustment in response (watch all the saves he made this year, or the ladder).... he could sit on 83 or even 84 (on pair with belardi, andujar, avramov and others)
Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)

Return to “Torino FC”