Sérgio Oliveira

Moderators: JMVP, FernandoA13, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Sérgio Oliveira

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Sep 08, 16:16

Sérgio Oliveira. Watch the name.
This Porto product is hailed as being one of the biggest prospects around the world and has a similar style to some of the biggest names Portugal has ever seen in the midfield (names like Rui Costa or Deco). Sérgio Oliveira recently signed a new contract with Porto and he's supposed to be one of the best talents the club has produced in the last years but he has yet to show his skill regularly on the first division so he got loaned out to Beira-Mar.
Basically, you can see he's good technically but his inteligence and tactical knowledge make him better than a regular good midfielder, he's got a brilliant vision and very secure passing for such a lad.
These are just a start, lets see if he confirms these stats during the season

RB7
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: SÉRGIO OLIVEIRA

Postby RB7 » 2010 Sep 18, 09:07

If u're safe about your set we can allow an exception and you can post your own stats so we can reach some decision ;)
BTW yes he already played.
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
tuco55
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby tuco55 » 2011 Aug 29, 18:47

on loan to KV Mechelen.
tuco55
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: SÉRGIO OLIVEIRA, KV Mechelen

Postby tuco55 » 2011 Nov 29, 17:02

35 yard free kick. Can't tell if it was a good free kick or bad goalkeeping, bit of both maybe.

At 7.01 :-
VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Aug 09, 22:50

On Transfermarkt his club is Porto B.:) I also heard that he played for B team against Celta B.
danyh
PSD Youth League

Postby danyh » 2012 Aug 12, 22:37

What about a Defence raise and an Attack downgrade? He's showing himself as a balanced box-to-box, appearing to score when needed, but he's more like a 'boss' on Porto B's midfield. 70/60 would do the trick, I think.

His Long Passing is underrated, he can really take a go at it and do some nice passes to Porto's wingers..
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Feb 09, 16:18

danyh wrote:What about a Defence raise and an Attack downgrade? He's showing himself as a balanced box-to-box, appearing to score when needed, but he's more like a 'boss' on Porto B's midfield. 70/60 would do the trick, I think.

His Long Passing is underrated, he can really take a go at it and do some nice passes to Porto's wingers..
Any particular numbers?
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Jun 23, 16:12

KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
RMsince93
PSD Youth League

Re: Sérgio Oliveira

Postby RMsince93 » 2015 Jun 05, 19:26

Going back to FC Porto squad (team A) on 2015/2016.
I read some of the comment's here and i agree with long pass accuracy raise, the strongest skills of Sergio are long passes, free kicks and swerve.
I would suggest 83 to LPA, his long passes are better than André André of Guimarães (also going to FC Porto) that has 84 but he should have 82.
I also suggest 82 to Sergio's LPS (1 + than André André).
Sergio is also better than André André in freekick's and swerve, André André scored many goals this season but from penalty and Sergio was Paços de Ferreira playmaker with brilliant long pass skill. André André is better on Short Passes, Response (WAY BETTER than 74!) Body Balance (he should have something like 79) and Stamina (he should have 85/86)
So i would suggest Sergio's place kicking to 79 and swerve to 83 (similar to André André)
RMsince93
PSD Youth League

Postby RMsince93 » 2016 Apr 17, 20:38

Hello guys, i've made a post about Sergio Oliveira on June 2015, and now i will reformulate him.

In the beggining of this season he didn't play almost any match, Lopetegui only used him in games of Taça de Portugal so we didn't see him very participative on FCP game.
But since January when FCP fired Lopetegui and hired José Peseiro he has made some quality games. Beside the fact of FCP been really bad in the last games (lost against Tondela, Paços de Ferreira, Arouca ...) Sergio Oliveira was, together with Danilo Pereira, the best players of FCP at this less good moment of FCP.

I think LPA is his best weapon and when i see him with just 74... i just can't see him so far from Rúben Neves that has 85, also his PK his way better than just 72 since is one of his best skills and he already scored a beautiful freekick goal against Gil Vicente.

So this are my suggestions:

LPA: 74 to 83
LPS: 73 to 80
PK: 72 to 81
SWERVE: 76 to 82
Libero
New Stat Maker

Postby Libero » 2016 May 01, 11:16

He does need an update. He kinda reminds me of Arouca's David Simão at this moment: quite static center-midfielders who's mission is to play long passes and through balls. His passing needs an update indeed. SPA/SPS/LPA can reach yellow (82/80/83)and LPS greens (77). DA can go up 1 or 2 points. His set-piece ability needs an update too. He's really dangerous there. FKA 80 and SWE 82 seems alright for now.
His physical and speed stats though needs a small downgrade as well as his defense. His defense ability is bad for a CMF. 50 does enough. His indeed supportive in defense and presses ocasionally but outside from fouls, he's not that great at disarming or intercepting. He seems easy to get passed by (unless he fouls you).

Spoiler: show
TECHNIQUE 
Attack: 75
Defence: 50
Header Accuracy: 66
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 83
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 70
Place Kicking: 80
Swerve: 82
Ball Control: 82
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
SPEED 
Response: 74
Explosive Power: 79
Dribble Speed: 77
Top Speed: 77
PHYSICAL 
Body Balance: 77
Stamina: 80
Kicking Power: 83
Jump: 76
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE 
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 4
Tenacity: 74
Teamwork: 77

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 77
Shot Technique: 69
Aggression: 77
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2016 Sep 18, 16:16

www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
JMVP

Postby JMVP » 2016 Sep 21, 17:25

Libero wrote:He does need an update. He kinda reminds me of Arouca's David Simão at this moment: quite static center-midfielders who's mission is to play long passes and through balls. His passing needs an update indeed. (...)His physical and speed stats though needs a small downgrade as well as his defense. His defense ability is bad for a CMF. 50 does enough. His indeed supportive in defense and presses ocasionally but outside from fouls, he's not that great at disarming or intercepting. He seems easy to get passed by (unless he fouls you).

He's anything but static, from what i saw he acted more as a box to box than a static playmaker. His passing is nothing great, seems as you are discribing Ruben Neves not Sérgio Oliveira :|
Libero
New Stat Maker

Postby Libero » 2016 Sep 24, 11:54

JMVP wrote:
Libero wrote:He does need an update. He kinda reminds me of Arouca's David Simão at this moment: quite static center-midfielders who's mission is to play long passes and through balls. His passing needs an update indeed. (...)His physical and speed stats though needs a small downgrade as well as his defense. His defense ability is bad for a CMF. 50 does enough. His indeed supportive in defense and presses ocasionally but outside from fouls, he's not that great at disarming or intercepting. He seems easy to get passed by (unless he fouls you).

He's anything but static, from what i saw he acted more as a box to box than a static playmaker. His passing is nothing great, seems as you are discribing Ruben Neves not Sérgio Oliveira :|

No, I'm really describing Sérgio Oliveira but I see where that Ruben Neves' association comes from. Perhaps it's a question of the word I used - static. I don't mean that he doesn't run. I mean he lacks so much intensity and defensive-wise you can really tell that. As for passing it's a matter of opinion I guess cause I really think his passing is good.
But maybe it's just me that is still influenced by watching him in Paços de Ferreira where he was a different player.
RMsince93
PSD Youth League

Postby RMsince93 » 2018 Feb 08, 08:47

You really should raise some stats from Sérgio Oliveira

Suggest 84 for BC, i think after Óliver he is the one with better technical ability in FCP.
Place Kicking and Swerve should raise a few points cuz, pair with Long Pass Accuracy, they are Sérgio's best weapons on the field.
And i must remind that per example Brahimi have 80 of PK... I know he doesn't deserve that value but 80 suits perfectly to Sérgio Oliveira.
Swerve could raise to 79.
But the values wich needed a serious upgrade are Long Pass Accuracy and Long Pass Speed, they are not even at green values, that's an absurd! Long balls are his best ability.
Suggest 84 for LPA (similar to Rúben Neves) and 81 for LPS
RMsince93
PSD Youth League

Postby RMsince93 » 2018 Feb 12, 10:00

If he keeps this level i think you should review some stats. Tottaly agreed with the last update but i have to insist at the raise (more) of LPA, BC, SWERVE and RES.

But as i said, he needs to maintain this level a few more games. I really think is LPA is something like 85/86 but that would equal him to Moutinho... idk...
AdAc
Regular Poster

Postby AdAc » 2021 Mar 09, 23:59

I didn't know him, but in two matches against Juventus he looked like a great heart and brain for his team

I can't be able to describe him, but I've seen in him one of the best midfielders in Europe (a midfielder that I would ever like to have in my team)

These numbers don't describe the guy I've seen on TV

Return to “FC Porto”