PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Heung-Min Son

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jul 28, 11:45

Malakayi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: SON HEUNG-MIN

Postby Malakayi » 2010 Jul 28, 23:51

this guy performed great in the pre-season matches so far. Maybe Armin Veh discovered a new young striker as he did with Mario Gomez in 2006.
Though regarding the competition against RvN, Petric, Guerrero, Choupo-Moting and Tunay Torun when he will have been recovered from his cruciate ligament rupture the best thing would be a loan to another club.
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2010 Jul 29, 09:07

I doubt Son will be loaned to another club. Choupo-Moting will be rather loaned, or even sold as he won't be loaned anylonger. And Hamburg plays now only with one peak and this is Van Nistelrooy, Veh want's to place Petric at the right winger and Guerrero as a kind of playmaker behind Van Nistelrooy. Berg was consequently loaned as Son plays a really better preparation being the best scorer as well.
dexta
New Contributor

Postby dexta » 2010 Nov 05, 07:29

I didn't know he plays as a CF, I thought he played SS and Winger.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2010 Nov 05, 08:12

So, the typical korean player: quick and agile (not so short though). But wow!, impressive stats there, and he's only 18.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2010 Nov 09, 11:04

In the Pre season he was used as a CF. probably now he will be use as a SS, cause Veh like to use his speed.

Also I think he can get a complete raise in different areas.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2010 Dec 19, 09:58

@wpvmcks

Please, no whole sets, if they aren't overall different and without some explanation like yours. Otherwise they are useless because of the missing explanation that we can not follow your thoughts.
wpvmcks
New Contributor

Postby wpvmcks » 2010 Dec 24, 11:56

Ok, Sorry.

Um.. I Think, His Shooting Power 81..
His Shoot Power, Honda Keisuke... They are the same Classs

Please, Image Change - youtube
His Special Movie... :lol:

andrew0402
Former Lurker

Postby andrew0402 » 2010 Dec 24, 12:06

wpvmcks wrote:Ok, Sorry.

Um.. I Think, His Shooting Power 81..
His Shoot Power, Honda Keisuke... They are the same Classs

Please, Image Change - youtube
His Special Movie... :lol:

base on the viedo, i think middle shooting* can be added ;)
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2010 Dec 24, 13:31

Nice video, but the two goals against Hannover 96 are missing. ;)

I really doubt he is already on par with Keisuke Honda. You're right, Son has a decent power in his shots, but if you watch the free-kicks of Honda, you will notice he's far better than Son in this aspect. Nevertheless, I think I can give him an update after Asia Cup.

@andrew0402

In this video there is only one goal of him, where you talk about *Middle Shooting, but generally he doesn't shoot from such a long distance. As you can he mostly aims around the 18-yard box and additionally his shots always have a decent curl, which means he doesn't deserve this star.
wpvmcks
New Contributor

Postby wpvmcks » 2010 Dec 25, 03:28

Oh Thank You :lol:
His Ability Edit, After Asian Cup ;)

Oh~ I Think His Dribling, Speed, Proper ;)
Hayame
PSD Elite

Postby Hayame » 2012 Aug 15, 15:23

I have a bit other few of him. Firstly his main position should be CF. Maybe besides Guererro or Petric he acts more like a SS but his main position is CF. His biggest problem last saison was the same as the problem of Hamburg. No constantce and a bad Mentality. It was extremly difficult to play as a striker when you get no good passes or often have to Defence more than Attack. Also after this awesome pre-saison the injured throwed him back. For me his skills are definlity better than this.

As CF 77 in ATT is to low for him. At first I would increase it to 79. His Speed stats are ok. His SPA is to low. He can play really nice passes in the gap. Shooting need an update in overall. He has a really good placment and a good Technique. SP is also a bit to low. He can hit wonderful freekicks I can remember one from the Liga Total Cup last saison against Bayern. His curling is much to low. Technique is to low. He as a good control and a good First-Toch finishing. Mentality I would go much lower. WFA and WFF can also get both one point up. To score with both foots equal makes him really dangerous.

My suggestions:

Main position: CF

Attack: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 71
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Power: 84
Free Kick Accuracy: 76
Curling: 82
Technique: 81
Mentality: 69
Teamwork: 74
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 8
Vodoved
Regular Poster

Postby Vodoved » 2012 Aug 19, 14:23

should he have *middle shooting?
Sorry. I try to explain my ideas with bad English:)
WE9:LE is the Best!
Hayame
PSD Elite

Postby Hayame » 2012 Aug 19, 18:48

maybe in the future. But till now his Shooting Stats are fine and good enough. If he scores more distance goals with power he can get it. Lets see what he will show this saison.
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Oct 06, 23:34

I think the gap between SA and ST must be higher and SA could need a raise in general, his shooting is highly accurate with enough space for him to shoot but he struggles when he's besieged by enemy players. I though about SA 83 ST 76/77. Also AGG and TS could need a little boost, I think he's kinda similar to Reus in these 2 areas yet not that developed as Marco. Wouldn't touch current ATT as of now, Son still destroys a bunch of offensive possibilities by choosing the wrong paths, a main problem of the whole HSV offense.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Oct 09, 08:13

Sons game is simple, he lives bei Rafa. Rafa created theings and Son use his speed, his boost, his close control to come from the wing to the middle. He`s not versatile in his game, he doN´t use intelligent ways. just the same way and is difficuilt to catch for a defender. classic winger, nearly useless as a SS or even a CF, cause isn`t smart enough fr a modern system, but a usefull winger with his boost and this classic inclisive run. but nealry every chance for him is created by the central midfielders
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Fides

Postby Fides » 2012 Oct 09, 13:59

Is lowering ATT a usefull suggestion then?
dk1177
PSD Youth League

Re: Heung-Min Son

Postby dk1177 » 2013 Jan 28, 14:59

He's been briliant this season. Though he is not consistent, he is a real talent.
Think he deserves an update in TS and ATT. ( a few points higher, not much.)
jhl1989
New Contributor

Postby jhl1989 » 2013 Feb 09, 16:50

Amazing preformance by him today. 2 vital goals which ranks him 8th top scorer in the league.

I want to suggest that his TW or Response should be raised more. From what I watched he was very well positioned for most of the game.
bigben
New Contributor

Postby bigben » 2013 Feb 12, 14:53

jhl1989 wrote:Amazing preformance by him today. 2 vital goals which ranks him 8th top scorer in the league.

I want to suggest that his TW or Response should be raised more. From what I watched he was very well positioned for most of the game.

He made a very good Game against Dortmund. But he isn't that constant. His performances against Dortmund were very good in both matches this season. But remembering him in the Matches against Bayern or Leverkusen, it was a total desaster. Update make sense if he is becoming more constant over a long time.

Return to “Tottenham Hotspur FC”