Domagoj Antolić

Moderators: Mistrzu16, buszmen, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Domagoj Antolić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jul 16, 19:25

Last edited by Mateo on 2010 Aug 18, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.
Mateo

Re: Domagoj ANTOLIĆ, Lokomotiva Zagreb

Postby Mateo » 2010 Aug 02, 11:09

Loaned to Lokomotiva.

I hope he won't be loaned BACK as Dodo...
MocaBG: "I am the only one here that is folowing our football and who knows to rate players corectly!" LOL
Major general Woof

Re: Domagoj Antolić

Postby Major general Woof » 2015 Dec 27, 00:43

Wow, this set wasn't touched for a long, long time. :D I suppose that's the case with others, too.
Some things could be tweaked to make him more like what he is nowadays. First, he's slow. Yes, slower than this :) I'd put DS on whites, 73 perhaps, TS on 75 and keep acceleration on 80. He can't really do anything with his speed anymore, except that a sudden burst might set him free for a couple of steps when confronting a less responsive player. Same doesn't go for EP, it can go down on 77 without regrets, mainly for the sake of ladder and his full form potential since -2 doesn't change much, but Antolić can't complain about this. :D
Anyway, he learned to use his body better, a small increase in BB could do fine, 76 is what I have in mid. Also, he is probably the best technician in Dinamo, with Ćorić and Fernandes (and Pavičić who was injured for a very long time, so no display of that recently). His overall technique is very, very good. Passing, close control, trapping, ball retention, he's consistently "yellow" in all of that, except long passing probably. He would've surely been a material for a stronger league if it wasn't for his lack of pace, which makes him so black and white as a player.
In numbers, it would look like this:
DA: 84
BC: 83
SPA: 81

Still have to rethink stamina and response, that will come later.
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2017 Aug 13, 19:30

He's white in agility and 75 in ACC nowadays. Also DA would be more accurate at 82. He's mediocre, not good enough to lead a club like Dinamo. Not enough speed and energy, also lacks psychologycal factors to benefit from his somewhat good technique.
Mistrzu16

Postby Mistrzu16 » 2018 Jan 04, 12:06

New Legia Warszawa player. He will play with #7.

Return to “Legia Warszawa”