Roberto Soldado

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Roberto Soldado

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 21:41

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Oct 02, 18:12, edited 5 times in total.
Markulur

Re: Roberto SOLDADO

Postby Markulur » 2009 May 03, 13:57

Full Update. Thanks to RB7. ;)
Editing La Liga...
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Aug 13, 05:42

hmm... 79 for SP seems a bit too low,maybe 80 looks great IMO.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Aug 21, 13:08

brazilianpesfan wrote:hmm... 79 for SP seems a bit too low,maybe 80 looks great IMO.

Considering Raúl and RVN on 78, I think Soldado is good on 79.
Editing La Liga...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 04, 15:48

His Curling absolutely has to go up, it's of paramount importance! Soldado can put superb bend into his shots, moreso than a lot of strikers out there, and in culmination with his decent ST he becomes a hugely potent striker! I'd personally suggest a Curling value of 82, he truly is fantastic in this department.

As I've stated before, the way he strikes and connects with the ball is one of the reasons why he's so dangerous in front of goal. Whilst this doesn't need anywhere near as much of a boost as his Curling, I still feel that a raise of 1-2 points is justifiable.

Soldado is also a decent link up man. Whilst it might sound odd when you consider his name for being a poacher, he has a decent knowledge of his team-mates movements and is prepared to pass to them (unless he's in the box). On many occasions, Soldado utilises his heading ability in order to assist another player in scoring. Again, I wouldn't raise it by a huge amount, but I think that we could consider an 80 here.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 04, 22:21

GoonerLover66 wrote:As I've stated before, the way he strikes and connects with the ball is one of the reasons why he's so dangerous in front of goal. Whilst this doesn't need anywhere near as much of a boost as his Curling, I still feel that a raise of 1-2 points is justifiable.

Are you talking about ST, right?
Editing La Liga...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 05, 15:28

Markulur wrote:
GoonerLover66 wrote:As I've stated before, the way he strikes and connects with the ball is one of the reasons why he's so dangerous in front of goal. Whilst this doesn't need anywhere near as much of a boost as his Curling, I still feel that a raise of 1-2 points is justifiable.

Yes, and the paragraph underneath talks about his Team Work. Tell you what though, that's a good way of testing people's knowledge of stats if you don't mention the name of the stat your suggesting :D
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 05, 22:10

GoonerLover66 wrote:
Markulur wrote:

Yes, and the paragraph underneath talks about his Team Work. Tell you what though, that's a good way of testing people's knowledge of stats if you don't mention the name of the stat your suggesting :D

I don't know which is my level of PES knowleadge, but my english is the worst problem to understand some things here. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I made the update. Thanks. ;)
Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Dec 22, 15:34

I'm thinking on his technique value and I'm sure that he is better than Keita's one... He has nice controls... 1/2 points is my idea.
Editing La Liga...
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Jan 21, 14:12

New Photo ;)

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2010 May 17, 16:28

What a season for him! How about an update? I'm thinking about balues like these:

Attack 84 Definitelly one of his strenghtened points. He's been on the right place many times and he could leave defenders out easily. Just check his goal against Sporting, the goal he scored yesterday against Atlético and many others...
Balance: 82 I always believed he could be 82...
Stamina: 83 Same
Shot Accuracy: 82 He has improved a lot on this. This with the team's help as made him score 16 goals even after losing 2 months.
Shot Power: 81 He's shown enough to deserve this. He can shoot pretty harder...

(I have him with scoring on my PES, altough I understand you guys might want to wait another season...)
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2010 May 18, 10:00

TheGame wrote:What a season for him! How about an update? I'm thinking about balues like these:

Attack 84 Definitelly one of his strenghtened points. He's been on the right place many times and he could leave defenders out easily. Just check his goal against Sporting, the goal he scored yesterday against Atlético and many others...
Shot Accuracy: 82 He has improved a lot on this. This with the team's help as made him score 16 goals even after losing 2 months.

(I have him with scoring on my PES, altough I understand you guys might want to wait another season...)

I thought that set was created when him was at Osasuna or when him was at RM's bench. So this set it's old and need a global update and your suggestions are a great point to start with.
LocoBielsa

Postby LocoBielsa » 2010 May 19, 13:04

TheGame wrote:What a season for him! How about an update? I'm thinking about balues like these:

I agree with your reasons, specially in Shot Accuracy and Shot Power.
Maybe this guy need some cards too, he is a crack... very nice player.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2010 May 23, 21:54

Xyder wrote:

I thought that set was created when him was at Osasuna or when him was at RM's bench. So this set it's old and need a global update and your suggestions are a great point to start with.

This stats were created after his first season on Getafe. Now he improved in some aspects, yes, but I don't think we need a general update.
TheGame suggestions are really ok. I would change Technique to 81/82 and Mentality to 78. The rest seems ok.
Editing La Liga...
canhoto27

Postby canhoto27 » 2010 Jun 09, 12:08

I think Soldado is now from Valencia

And in my opnion need general update...

Despite great season he make, for sure some stats are old..
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2010 Jun 09, 12:33

Yeah we've been talking about that. About Soldado, he's 99% going to Valencia but I'd wait until It's official. Villa was a Madrid player last year too :)
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

canhoto27

Postby canhoto27 » 2010 Jun 09, 12:47

Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2010 Jun 09, 12:56

canhoto27 wrote:http://www.marca.com/2010/06/09/futbol/equipos/valencia/1276041972.html

:)

Waiting for official sources, like Valencia or Getafe official websites ;)
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2010 Jun 09, 12:59

But...we could actually get together all the suggestions and make It for the update this boy desperately needs :lol:

Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2010 Jun 09, 13:03

TheGame wrote:But...we could actually get together all the suggestions and make It for the update this boy desperately needs :lol:

Ok, updated ;)

Return to “Fenerbahçe SK”