Dani Aranzubía

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Dani Aranzubía

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 20:38

splashsergio

Re: Daniel ARANZUBIA

Postby splashsergio » 2009 May 10, 19:02

Aranzubia must be the special abilieties "penalty stopper".
clinon

Postby clinon » 2009 May 10, 19:35

splashsergio wrote:Aranzubia must be the special abilieties "penalty stopper".

Agree.
RB7

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jun 12, 16:18

Raised condition to 7.
About *Penalty Stopper.. he must show that ability a bid more before earning the star.
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Jul 04, 12:09

Made a few changes ;)
RB7

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jul 04, 12:10

Why are you changing all my keepers on La Liga without even suggesting numbers first? :roll:
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Jul 04, 12:23

RB7 wrote:Why are you changing all my keepers on La Liga without even suggesting numbers first? :roll:

Because I can?

Seriously, look at the "average" value for Keeper Skills in the La Liga. It's lower than the "average" KS value for keepers in the Serie A and EPL? Why? Because Alex (Mr RVN) and I unknowingly made the deficit in the first place, so let's rectify it as opposed to just leaving it to languish.

Besides, are the numbers wrong?
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jul 04, 12:38

RB7 wrote:Why are you changing all my keepers on La Liga without even suggesting numbers first? :roll:

Its called prepotency... Agree with RB7, why don't you, gooner, suggest the changes as everyone do?¿ its a shame...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Jul 04, 15:58

Ulises wrote:

Its called prepotency... Agree with RB7, why don't you, gooner, suggest the changes as everyone do?¿ its a shame...

Because whenever people suggest changes outside of the Real Madrid and Barcelona forums in La Liga nothing happens. Why should I post suggestions only for them to be ignored for eternity? Why not just take the initiative and update the post?

All this complaining but nothing has been said about the stats themselves. Are the stats wrong? If not then why complain at all?
Nrby

Postby Nrby » 2009 Jul 04, 16:04

you are right from one point of view ... on the other hand Mark and Ricardo have been updating all of La Liga recently ... these kind of actions would probably have gone unnoticed some time ago ... but now we have people that are working here and it would be nice to see a bit of collaboration :)
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jul 05, 04:15

The thing is that gooner think that his opinion worths more than the rest of the people... mark and RB7 are included...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Jul 05, 10:04

Ulises wrote:The thing is that gooner think that his opinion worths more than the rest of the people... mark and RB7 are included...

I'm sorry but that's just incorrect. I've had more joint collaborations than most other stat-makers (not that I'm boasting) and care greatly about what other people think. I've had many stats and football discussions with other people, including Markulur and RB7, I can show MSN Message Logs, PSD Pm's and Evo-Web Pm's that prove this. When I first started making changes on here I asked for Marc's permission when it came to editing the likes of Squillaci and Capdevila etc. For one afternoon I took the initiative and made some changes in La Liga and suddenly I'm being accused of having a God-complex? That's just not right.

And again you haven't answered my question, are the values that I've updated incorrect? Because Ulises you're complaining about me updating, but you've said nothing about the update itself. And if you look at my reasoning for the boosts it's simply to improve the La Liga and to eliminate the very deficits that you and other La Liga editors have complained about for months. Why am I the bad guy if I'm trying to draw attention to La Liga and destroy the "editing deficits" that exist. I'm fighting for the same cause as you, why are you being so insulting?
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2009 Jul 05, 10:30

I'm agree with the updates, IMO they are necessary for la Liga. Mark and RB7 has been updating some player's after some discussions between them and anybody criticizes them 'cause the changes are necessary, so why we have to criticize GL66 for made a necessary work?
Well I think we have to calm down and work for La Liga, 'cause it's one of the most important league of the world and other leagues like EPL, Serie A or Bundesliga have more post than "own" league, we don't have to waste time and work more.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jul 05, 13:45

I was thinking a bit and... Here's my opinion... Practically all the EPL' keepers and lots on other leagues are made by Mr RVN or Gooner so... who can meet better the ladder than him? I'd suggest to Gooner to update all La Liga keepers (Valdés, Casillas, Diego López too...) and then we can suggest the correct tweaks. With this we will win the standarization of all our keepers. The little tweaks can be made later so easy.

@Gooner: You can post on players that are not on Barça or Madrid that you will be replied practically sure, at least for Xyder, RB7 or me... if not any other member. ;)
Editing La Liga...
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Jul 29, 13:32

Markulur wrote:I was thinking a bit and... Here's my opinion... Practically all the EPL' keepers and lots on other leagues are made by Mr RVN or Gooner so... who can meet better the ladder than him? I'd suggest to Gooner to update all La Liga keepers (Valdés, Casillas, Diego López too...) and then we can suggest the correct tweaks. With this we will win the standarization of all our keepers. The little tweaks can be made later so easy.

@Gooner: You can post on players that are not on Barça or Madrid that you will be replied practically sure, at least for Xyder, RB7 or me... if not any other member. ;)
Is this already done or still in progress?
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 10, 10:03

Okay, I've got some more proposed changes for Aranzubia.

His Shot Power must be increased! Aranzubia's goal-kicks are very powerful and cover a vast distance, nearly reaching the opposition's box! What's more, he does it on a regular basis too! I reckon that you could definitely put Aranzubia at an 86, perhaps even an 87, for his Shot Power.

He's also been very vocal this year too, thus showing a decent Team Work. He's been commanding and organising his back-four very well, better than Almunia for certain. Aranzubia has looked like a true leader and has been in control of the defenders in front of him. He's at least a 79 in this department.

His reflexes are also looking sweet this season, did anyone see that save he made against Villarreal to keep out Llorente's header? In fact, his reflexes stood out in that match moreso than Diego Lopez's. I reckon that he'll be an 88 in the not-too-distant future.

I'm also pondering whether to increase his Keeper Skills. His handling has looked solid this year, but he's not had to deal with many greatly powerful shots. Perhaps only a +1 increase is necessary here.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 11, 12:38

Very good suggestions, but about his Team Work... he is very good there, yes, then... why only 79? I think that he is better there than Casillas or Valdes and I think a bit better than Pinto too. He can be on yellow numbers IMO.
Editing La Liga...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 11, 12:50

Markulur wrote:Very good suggestions, but about his Team Work... he is very good there, yes, then... why only 79? I think that he is better there than Casillas or Valdes and I think a bit better than Pinto too. He can be on yellow numbers IMO.

I did think of an 81/82 for Aranzubia in this department, but I was unsure about where that'd put him in relation to Palop so I opted for a conservative suggestion. On the other hand, now that you've voiced a similar idea about his Team Work I reckon we could put him at such a value for Team Work ;)
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 12, 16:46

GoonerLover66 wrote:
Markulur wrote:Very good suggestions, but about his Team Work... he is very good there, yes, then... why only 79? I think that he is better there than Casillas or Valdes and I think a bit better than Pinto too. He can be on yellow numbers IMO.

I did think of an 81/82 for Aranzubia in this department, but I was unsure about where that'd put him in relation to Palop so I opted for a conservative suggestion. On the other hand, now that you've voiced a similar idea about his Team Work I reckon we could put him at such a value for Team Work ;)

I would put him on a 81. He is worse than Palop with no doubt. What I'm not sure if he is one or wo points worse than him... is really Palop two points under Buffon?

I'm doubting on...

83: Palop
81: Aranzubia

Opinions?
Editing La Liga...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 12, 17:07

Markulur wrote:
GoonerLover66 wrote:

I would put him on a 81. He is worse than Palop with no doubt. What I'm not sure if he is one or wo points worse than him... is really Palop two points under Buffon?

I'm doubting on...

83: Palop
81: Aranzubia

Opinions?

I like the sound of that ;) BTW, I'd like to see your comments on my Diego Lopez suggestions.

Return to “Retired Players”