Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Feb 03, 22:18

jmg721

Re: Emmanuel Agyemang-BADU

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Feb 04, 08:26

Wow, someone was impressed with this youngster. It's rare to see a player with almost as many NT caps as club caps. He's already better than Mariga :lol:
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Feb 04, 13:41

jmg721 wrote:Wow, someone was impressed with this youngster. It's rare to see a player with almost as many NT caps as club caps. He's already better than Mariga :lol:

did you see me "giggling" when you made Poli's stats? You ain't got to "giggle" man. These are based soley on ACN appearances. It's unlikely he'll get many minutes playing at Udinese so this the next best thing. At least we have something to look at and adjust as the months go by. And why compare with a player who obviously needs updating?
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Feb 04, 19:58

I wasn't laughing at you, I was just surprised with how good this youngsters stats are. Poli is considered the best italian prospect of this year...previous years were Santon & Balotelli. And Poli has been starting for Sampdoria. So Poli is a big deal and his stats should represent that. What is Badu's story? And if he is this good why don't you think he will play with the 1st team?

My whole point is, when we make players we generally have a range. I just felt you weren't conservative and possibly went with the higher values of your range. I never once said overrated...just said that he must have impressed you. No malice intended.
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2010 Feb 04, 20:34

jmg721 wrote:I wasn't laughing at you, I was just surprised with how good this youngsters stats are. Poli is considered the best italian prospect of this year...previous years were Santon & Balotelli. And Poli has been starting for Sampdoria. So Poli is a big deal and his stats should represent that. What is Badu's story? And if he is this good why don't you think he will play with the 1st team?

My whole point is, when we make players we generally have a range. I just felt you weren't conservative and possibly went with the higher values of your range. I never once said overrated...just said that he must have impressed you. No malice intended.

:lol: who says i wasn't being conservative
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2010 May 03, 22:05

didn't expect to see him play yet there he was. I think he has made at least 3 appearances off the bench, coming in as a CMF. Looks clueless going forward, a bit rushed, eager to impress, not really linking up with his team mates. but he's been taking a more calm and collected approach of late, similar to Asamoah, making simple passes and not holding onto possession too long. IMO curl, header and tech could go down a few points. Expect to see more of him with D'Ago and Sammarco out.
e-server

Re: Emmanuel Agyemang BADU

Postby e-server » 2011 Aug 25, 08:42

Badu reduced his age. There is no way he is 20. He looks at least 26.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2011 Aug 26, 18:04

great tackles, speed (with the ball and without), response, and stamina in general.. i will look at him cause looks very promising
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2011 Nov 30, 20:52

Saw him carefully against Rennes and he looked more agressive towards the goal than a AGG 72 would suggest (in fact, Doubai had to play deeper usually to cover him).
I'd rate him at 75, on pair with De Rossi, and I think Anchor Man is not for him.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
sgd02

Postby sgd02 » 2012 May 19, 20:04

long time again that he became an Update, i see him not but is there anyone who can say we he plays in the last months ?

Greets
Adrien

Re: Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu

Postby Adrien » 2014 Jan 04, 20:20

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.

Return to “Udinese Calcio”