Matías Sánchez

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Matías Sánchez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 30, 07:15

Messias18

Re: Matías SÁNCHEZ

Postby Messias18 » 2010 Jan 30, 15:14

I never felt that he shot well from long distance. I'm not saying that is wrong, maybe I should look more closely
Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 30, 17:02

I'll explain that one, and I'll be completely honest. I have only seen him shoot from distance once. It was in the 2nd half in the pre-season match vs San Lorenzo. But it was a perfect MS that I likely would have rated him 85+SP, it had no bend and perfect placement resulting in an awesome save. I could remove MS, but his shots would then have a lot of curl due to his passing skills, and I'd probably want to raise his SP a point or two. I'm glad you brought it up because I was having some problems with that.

Any other suggestions or thoughts?
"The Recoba Effect"
Manolo

Postby Manolo » 2010 Jan 30, 18:01

Matias Almeyda career goals made 1 or 2 middle distance, but if you have to shoot is not a great kicker.
What I mean is that Matias Sanchez shoots well maybe by accident.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 30, 22:04

Your response is maybe he shoots on accident :? That doesn't make sense to me.
"The Recoba Effect"
Manolo

Postby Manolo » 2010 Jan 30, 22:55

jmg721 wrote:Your response is maybe he shoots on accident :? That doesn't make sense to me.

I do not express well. What I mean is that it always kicks well. Not if I can explain.
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 30, 22:58

Okay....well here are the current stats:
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 70
*Middle Shooting

If I remove MS, I think I'd atleast look like this:
Shot Power: 85

What do people think?
"The Recoba Effect"
Manolo

Postby Manolo » 2010 Jan 30, 23:02

jmg721 wrote:Okay....well here are the current stats:
Shot Power: 82
*Middle Shooting

If I remove MS, I think I'd atleast look like this:
Shot Power: 85

What do people think?

Excuse me, what happens is that the google translator is not very good and not allow me to express myself clearly. I agree with removing the special ability.
Messias18

Postby Messias18 » 2010 Feb 01, 13:46

I agree Jason with removing MS*, the stats are very good in my opinion
Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Feb 01, 18:31

removed MS and raised SP by +1
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Mar 06, 13:29

Notes:
CMF 5 Matías Sanchez - not strong/poor giveaway in MF lead to goal/looks to have lost confidence/TW is sucking the match and not playing like the playmaker he usually is/Matias Sanchez 5 - good touch and contol in MF and drew a foul/pretty weak/pretty good DA and Tech/tried a pinpoint spread pass and turned into a MF giveaway/in MF awesome job popping ball up with 1st touch and then a great RF volleyed pass down the left side of attack/
"The Recoba Effect"
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Oct 29, 03:03

This set seems old. I think that his registered position has to be DMF. HIs response and mentality seems TOO MUCH low. What does suggest the rest?
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Oct 29, 06:30

vickingo_73 wrote:This set seems old. I think that his registered position has to be DMF. HIs response and mentality seems TOO MUCH low. What does suggest the rest?

I saw little, but as DMF, minimum 76 in mentality.
Increase defense 70.
The rest I feel strong.
JMVP

Postby JMVP » 2010 Nov 12, 14:41

If these stats are deserved he'll be playing in Europe in no time, he looks like the perfect young talent for a La Liga middle table team.
How much is this guy worth, in money? I'd say arround 6 milion €, what do you guys reckon?
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Nov 12, 20:59

JMVP wrote:If these stats are deserved he'll be playing in Europe in no time, he looks like the perfect young talent for a La Liga middle table team.
How much is this guy worth, in money? I'd say arround 6 milion €, what do you guys reckon?

For me no one pays more than 4 milion € for him.
Never seem to mature, it's always alternate.
JMVP

Postby JMVP » 2010 Nov 12, 22:03

Well, if he really deserved these stats i wouldn't mind seing Benfica pay 4 milion for him. He wouldn't have a place on the first team be he would be a nice addition to the bench and with his age his progression potential is great. We paid 10 milion for Cardozo, 8 milion if i remember well for Di Maria, Gaitan was also arround that. This guy for 4 milion would be a good deal.

One question, completely off topic. What's the average games played/goals scored ratio for a top team striker in Argentina? I'm asking this because some of your strikers have good attack values and shooting stats but they don't score many goals. On the other hand i haven't found many strikers with *scoring, and a classic CF must be served, so his goal record will also depend on the quality of the players who deliver the ball.

Looking at Cardozo example, he kept the same ratio (3/2) when he got here to Benfica, but he only has 84 for attack. He has *scoring, a powerful and accurate left foot shot and he's very tall. But apart from that he's complete rubish, he's a like dead tree planted in the middle of the box: wingers cross, the ball hits the tree and it's a goal! He has no speed, no right foot, can't head, no technique or dribble and no stars like *positioning, *1-touch or *lines. If he's that bad, yet manages to score more goals than someone like Palermo, he's got to have an amazing positioning ability, the true "matador" instinct.
He's currently rated at 84 in attack - underrated i know - but what about someone like Pavone with Attack 82 + *scoring? Where's the gap? 2 points is a minor gap, and the diference in terms of goals scored is quite impressive.
julgui

Postby julgui » 2010 Nov 18, 19:21

Spoiler: show
JMVP wrote:Well, if he really deserved these stats i wouldn't mind seing Benfica pay 4 milion for him. He wouldn't have a place on the first team be he would be a nice addition to the bench and with his age his progression potential is great. We paid 10 milion for Cardozo, 8 milion if i remember well for Di Maria, Gaitan was also arround that. This guy for 4 milion would be a good deal.

At this point I think is too much for 4 milion. At best with 3 or 2.5 milion would be out.
Given that offer 4 milion for a player like that is Claudio Yacob (Captain of Racing Club) and contemporary to Sanchez.

JMVP wrote:One question, completely off topic. What's the average games played/goals scored ratio for a top team striker in Argentina? I'm asking this because some of your strikers have good attack values and shooting stats but they don't score many goals. On the other hand i haven't found many strikers with *scoring, and a classic CF must be served, so his goal record will also depend on the quality of the players who deliver the ball.

The problem is that the tournaments last 19 games and then players are sold.
The last topscorer:
2007 Clausura Martín Palermo 11 goals 16 matches
2007 Apertura Germán Denis 18 goals 19 matches (Now playing in Napoles)
2008 Clausura Darío Cvitanich 13 goals 16 matches (Now playing in Mexico)
2008 Apertura José Sand Lanús 15 goals 19 matches (Now playing in EAU)
2009 Clausura José Sand Lanús 13 goals 19 matches (Now playing in EAU)
2009 Apertura Santiago Silva 14 goals 12 matches (Now playing in Vélez)
2010 Clausura Mauro Boselli 13 goals 14 matches (Now playing in Wigan)
JMVP wrote:Looking at Cardozo example, he kept the same ratio (3/2) when he got here to Benfica, but he only has 84 for attack. He has *scoring, a powerful and accurate left foot shot and he's very tall. But apart from that he's complete rubish, he's a like dead tree planted in the middle of the box: wingers cross, the ball hits the tree and it's a goal! He has no speed, no right foot, can't head, no technique or dribble and no stars like *positioning, *1-touch or *lines. If he's that bad, yet manages to score more goals than someone like Palermo, he's got to have an amazing positioning ability, the true "matador" instinct.
He's currently rated at 84 in attack - underrated i know - but what about someone like Pavone with Attack 82 + *scoring? Where's the gap? 2 points is a minor gap, and the diference in terms of goals scored is quite impressive.

Personally I think the attack of Palermo is undervalued and should be higher.
Then there is usually not much difference between the rest of the striker.

The truth is that unless players like Strong, Silva, Palermo, perhaps Silvera are Topscorer. The rest so far not proved to be true "KILLERS", are sporadic appearances with good tournament and nothing else.
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Nov 18, 19:47

Yeah, very good julgui yours.
Palermo orange attack deserves always, he is one of the best in the world here.
Silva is the CF with more chances to emigrate because of their age.(29)
Today:
14 matches
8 goals

Santiago Silva , I think his value is around 6.5 million euros.
JMVP

Postby JMVP » 2010 Nov 18, 21:26

Thanx for the extensive reply Julgui ;)

You guys claim Palermo's attack value is underrated, what do you think of Oscar Cardozo then? Or someone like Luca Toni?
julgui

Postby julgui » 2010 Nov 18, 22:05

I do not understand the comparison. Even with Cardozo playing in Argentina, no one doubted that Palermo was more "scorer" than.

You may not know it so deeply and speaking. But anyone in Argentina could say the same thing. Is an "Open Bible" in the art of goal and opportunism.
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues

Return to “San Martín (SJ)”