Leandro Gioda


Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20632
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 572 times

Leandro Gioda

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Dec 25, 14:04

Image

Last edited by JuLiTo on 2011 Jan 12, 12:34, edited 2 times in total.
fevre_11
New Contributor
Posts: 33
Joined: 2010 Jan 06, 20:09
Location: Bs.As., Argentina

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby fevre_11 » 2010 Mar 18, 16:39

Independiente's fans really hate him.
danifer91_15
Regular Poster
Posts: 303
Joined: 2009 May 01, 10:05

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby danifer91_15 » 2010 May 26, 10:41

I think that he was a transfer, not a loan.
GRAZE MILLE ENZO
JuLiTo
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Nov 05, 11:16
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 May 27, 09:03

JuLiTo
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3150
Joined: 2009 Nov 05, 11:16
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Jun 23, 07:46

moved Independiente please :P
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15754
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1538 times
Been thanked: 1207 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Jul 21, 22:20

Messias18
Valued Contributor
Posts: 774
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 03:45
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby Messias18 » 2010 Jul 22, 19:19

Moved. Thanks for making him ;)
Orgullo, Pasión y Gloria
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15754
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1538 times
Been thanked: 1207 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Oct 21, 15:13

I'm still thinking that he's too overrated in defence, he isn't too good in his positioning and skill to defence. I think that with 80 could be fine. Definitely he isn't too much better than Galeano or Matheu.
julgui
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2323
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby julgui » 2010 Oct 21, 17:38

vickingo_73 wrote:I'm still thinking that he's too overrated in defence, he isn't too good in his positioning and skill to defence. I think that with 80 could be fine. Definitely he isn't too much better than Galeano or Matheu.


Agree.
Also in passing. Far from being the best defender in quality of passes.
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
lucardax5d
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1015
Joined: 2010 Jun 28, 16:02
Location: Ituzaingó, Buenos Aires.
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby lucardax5d » 2010 Oct 22, 00:02

I agree with vickingo and julgui , in fact I also seem a bit exaggerated cards S. Leandro Gioda is a good defender, yes, but these numbers make him almost the best (has 1 point less than Paolo Goltz, and the same Rolando Schiavi and Víctor López :?), and is do not feasible. I do not know too much on the issue of passes of Gioda, I can not comment on it :lol:
Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es Huracán
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4107
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby jorgecavs » 2010 Oct 22, 22:34

lucardax5d wrote:I agree with vickingo and julgui , in fact I also seem a bit exaggerated cards S. Leandro Gioda is a good defender, yes, but these numbers make him almost the best (has 1 point less than Paolo Goltz, and the same Rolando Schiavi and Víctor López :?), and is do not feasible. I do not know too much on the issue of passes of Gioda, I can not comment on it :lol:

julgui wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:I'm still thinking that he's too overrated in defence, he isn't too good in his positioning and skill to defence. I think that with 80 could be fine. Definitely he isn't too much better than Galeano or Matheu.


Agree.
Also in passing. Far from being the best defender in quality of passes.


I agree complety with these stats is one of the best in the league, and it is not.
Quilmes is last in the championship, has one of the worst defenses in South America.
My suggestions:
Defence: 79
Balance: 87
Header: 82
Jump: 78
manoloxcr17
PSD Elite
Posts: 1912
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Oct 23, 14:39

I agree with Jorge's suggestions here. Anyone else to make the update?
Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15754
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1538 times
Been thanked: 1207 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Nov 23, 22:26

manoloxcr17 wrote:I agree with Jorge's suggestions here. Anyone else to make the update?


Agree! Very needed
manoloxcr17
PSD Elite
Posts: 1912
Joined: 2009 Apr 11, 02:15
Location: Lima, Perú

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2010 Nov 23, 22:57

Updated!
Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
brazilianpesfan
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3973
Joined: 2009 Jan 10, 15:36
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Dec 22, 13:17

Linked to move to Xerez again :D
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15754
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1538 times
Been thanked: 1207 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Dec 22, 20:05

brazilianpesfan wrote:Linked to move to Xerez again :D


Is that official? Could I move him? :mrgreen:
brazilianpesfan
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3973
Joined: 2009 Jan 10, 15:36
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Dec 23, 15:25

:lol:

I felt you posted like "Yay, this crappy player is moving out of my team! o/" :lol:

Not official yet, but Xerez's "purchasing guy" is looking for new players, and he's on the list. But you know Spanish press is kinda untrustable last times (Marca and As, mainly Marca who makes a drama for everything that fucks with Real Madrid [Referee Errors mainly])
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15754
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1538 times
Been thanked: 1207 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Dec 23, 20:35

brazilianpesfan wrote::lol:

I felt you posted like "Yay, this crappy player is moving out of my team! o/" :lol:

Not official yet, but Xerez's "purchasing guy" is looking for new players, and he's on the list. But you know Spanish press is kinda untrustable last times (Marca and As, mainly Marca who makes a drama for everything that fucks with Real Madrid [Referee Errors mainly])



JAJA nono, I HATE Quilmes, is the most hate club IMO. I'm Independiente (Southamerican champion :mrgreen: ) fan. And this guy played 2 years in Independiente. He has conditions but he hasn't blood xD.
Well, if someone confirm that I'll move :)
brazilianpesfan
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3973
Joined: 2009 Jan 10, 15:36
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Dec 23, 21:55

I know that Independiente won, I'm from South America too. I have an argentinian friend who supports Independiente =D
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15754
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1538 times
Been thanked: 1207 times

Re: LEANDRO GIODA

Postby Vickingo » 2010 Dec 23, 22:01

brazilianpesfan wrote:I know that Independiente won, I'm from South America too. I have an argentinian friend who supports Independiente =D


Yes, I went to the stadium all the matches :D

Return to “Non-Affiliated”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests