Jelle ten Rouwelaar

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Jelle ten Rouwelaar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:56

royvd

Re: Jelle TEN ROUWELAAR

Postby royvd » 2011 Jan 07, 17:15

Age +3! Ten Rouwelaar has become a great goalkeeper for NAC over the last years and I think his stats need a revise. First of all standardize shooting stats: SA 44, SP 81, ST 44 CUR 48, HEA 44. I believe Ten Rouwelaar's MEN can come up to a yellow level. When looking at Eredivisie MEN ladder for GKs it is a bit hard to compare him with others. I feel he should be some points over Romero, but Vorm could do with a raise aswell. Perhaps Vorm at 80 and Ten Rouwelaar at 81. Both are great and determined GKs in terms of MEN but I feel Ten Rouwelaar should be one point over Vorm as he is always verbally shouting his team forward, motivating them. This guy is really a bulldog GK, always yelling at his defence when they are out of position. Perhaps MEN should therefore even be higher but I am not sure who to compare him to. Any ideas?

AGI could also be raised a couple of points, Ten Rouwelaar is not completely unagile but his height and weight related with AGI 72 make him so. AGI 76 I say.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2011 Mar 21, 09:22

Decent goal keeper but he has some troubles getting of the ground. I think he is strong, good in organizing and on the line he is decent. But he simply lacks the jump, agility and flexibility to be a awesome goalie.

Updated his age.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Mar 21, 14:00

Is his SP that CraP? With 78 a keeper doesn't cross the middle of the field :mrgreen:
royvd

Postby royvd » 2011 Mar 22, 16:41

agree; i suggested that a while ago as well together with some other standardizing but most important of all: mentality must be raised! this guy can be like a mad man, yelling and shouting at his defence, pushing his team to stay focussed and commanding them forward. MEN must be 81 at least but possibly higher considering other GKs. don't know how this works out in game.. any ideas?
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Mar 22, 16:43

royvd wrote:agree; i suggested that a while ago as well together with some other standardizing but most important of all: mentality must be raised! this guy can be like a mad man, yelling and shouting at his defence, pushing his team to stay focussed and commanding them forward. MEN must be 81 at least but possibly higher considering other GKs. don't know how this works out in game.. any ideas?

your explantion has nothing to do with mentality at a GK. you talk about TW.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
royvd

Postby royvd » 2011 Mar 25, 15:44

I see what you mean s-cobar but perhaps i didn't explain myself well enough. to me it is the way Ten Rouwelaar acts on the pitch that warrants a higher MEN. I don't think that the way he acts is due to his TW but a lot of his actions seem to come out of passion/anger. By this I mean that the outcomes of his shouting and yelling doens't necessary affect the rest of the team in a positive way but due to his personality he sometimes freaks out on other players, he is a bad loser and this is illustrated by his physical and verbal communication towards his teammates, opposition and referees.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2011 Mar 25, 15:47

Breda isn´t a team who I watched so much cause mostly my channel show me matches of Ajax, PSV, twente, utrecht but if I`ll have the chance to watch breda I´ll take view to how he acts and after that I can give you my impressions
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Sep 22, 17:38

agree; i suggested that a while ago as well together with some other standardizing but most important of all: mentality must be raised! this guy can be like a mad man, yelling and shouting at his defence, pushing his team to stay focussed and commanding them forward. MEN must be 81 at least but possibly higher considering other GKs. don't know how this works out in game.. any ideas?

I agree, i also understand S-Cobar.

One thing i like to mention is that, Ten Rouwelaar talks a lot and reacts a lot at teammates/referees also because of he's lack of quality. So that people can see that he is really trying hard and is some sort of leader.

I really think NAC deserves a better Gk. He's MENT is good. But most of the time he is the one who causes the problems. Last game of NAC i watched against Vitesse he literally made like 4 or 5 bad decions to rush out and punch/catch the ball and totally missed, and he does this constantly. If Vitesse was a bit more concentrated they would win without extra time. I really think that he's Gks should be lowered to 80. Jump aswel, 80. And i agree with raising SP.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
FernandoA13

Re: Jelle ten Rouwelaar

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Mar 05, 11:32

We should add Penalty stopper. He apparently stopped 30 of 89 penalties. But I still think his stat should be updated (mostly downgraded). DEF shouldnt be higher then 80. RES 82 at most. JUMP greens. Something like 78.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Mar 05, 12:54

Yeah I definitely agree on lowering his jump especially.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2014 Sep 29, 21:28

Still think this set is way too good. Should get a downgrade.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Sep 30, 07:03

Versus Ajax he was horrible but in general I think he is okay-ish. His RESP and AGI should be lower though. He is getting old.
mcmattie

Postby mcmattie » 2014 Sep 30, 20:08

I'd say his Def needs to be lowered. Resp 83 is nothing special for an Eredivisie GK.

Return to “Retired Players”