Ryad Boudebouz

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ryad Boudebouz

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 21, 14:14

E_9

Re: Ryad BOUDEBOUZ

Postby E_9 » 2009 Nov 03, 16:52

I think that...

Balance: 72 --> 78
He is small guy, but looks more stronger than only 72. I suggest 77-78.

Defence: 43 --> 51
Sometimes he likes returning to defence. I saw him in one of his matches, when he played on right side and looks better than 43.

Mentality: 72 --> 75
Maybe usually he looks like lazy boy, but he likes sometimes fight or something (look up)

;)
Patchmaker of 2008 in Poland...

Jagiellonia Białystok
Helios

Postby Helios » 2010 Mar 25, 00:56

Helios

Postby Helios » 2010 Jun 06, 12:08

Must say he was very impressive in his debut games. He'd be one of the youngest players in the World Cup.

Updated and added cards.
anasie10

Postby anasie10 » 2010 Jun 10, 06:30

Needs a boost I think in TS and ACC I think :)

Take a look at this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcBXkDZLOSo
My Stats Thread : http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=59899
Folgore!

Postby Folgore! » 2010 Jun 18, 21:39

His games on WC were very impressive, altough Algeria NT isn't strong and doesn't have a significant cohesion, but I liked a lot the Boudebouz style of play, always offensive, good runner.

I know he is only 20 YO, and I know he got some good stats for his age, and I know that he has *Dribbling and *Possession (Tactical Dribble), but I feel that his dribbles are a bit faster, he has a very good control of the ball with his L foot, I liked a lot of him playing, maybe I'm wrong and impressed, but anyone agree with me?

kendees

Postby kendees » 2010 Jun 19, 07:16

I definitely agree. I was also impressed, such a great control of the ball, really close, performed some pretty tricks in full speed. He is definitely faster with and without the ball, his dribbling is better and his agility could be more around 90 I think. :) He showed a great potencial, what a player! :)
I know that i don't know anything.
Helios

Postby Helios » 2010 Aug 14, 22:02

[youtube]ZcCQuPGQp64[/youtube]
LiamwPk

Postby LiamwPk » 2010 Aug 14, 22:04

Woah! That's amazing goal.
ollove

Postby ollove » 2010 Nov 02, 10:48

Shot Technique: 80

He scored beautiful volley :o

conker8

Postby conker8 » 2010 Nov 29, 12:28

Helios, are you sure he deserves 77 in Mentality ?
Because I see a few matchs of Sochaux this season and he seems a bit lazy.
Grinch

Postby Grinch » 2010 Dec 01, 00:09

Helios

Postby Helios » 2010 Dec 01, 01:55

conker8 wrote:Helios, are you sure he deserves 77 in Mentality ?
Because I see a few matchs of Sochaux this season and he seems a bit lazy.

Nope I don't think so. Actually, he had something in low 70's when I first posted him but some members suggested a raise, I updated his mentality without too much conviction however. Then, he looked very enthusiastic during his international debut as he was keen to prove he deserves a place there (it's rare for 19 years old players to participate in a WC, let alone have a prominent role in their respective teams) but that momentum kinda faded away. :(

77 stands for average/decent in my dictionary, so a 73 maybe for Ryad ?

What else, an update for shooting stats perhaps ? How about : Shot Technique : 77/78. Shot Power : 82/83.

Not too sure if he deserves a 76 in TW although it's not very high for a midfielder.

Was included a recent list from a Spanish magazine of Top 100 young players in the World but I think he has many flaws in his game, too erratic and individualistic, a tad lazy, deficient tactically..
His coach at Socheaux told him to work more for the team and put his talent at the service of the collective, the Algerian NT coach told him NOT to dribble (taking unnecessary risks and slowing down the play) in his own half but near the opponent's box instead.
conker8

Postby conker8 » 2010 Dec 02, 00:50

Yeah, he may be tired : he plays all the matches as a starter and Francis Gillot don't let him rest a bit.
I would go to 75 in Mentality (I rate Marvin Martin at 77).

I'm with you for shooting update.

Is it too soon to raise his Attack to 73?

Also he is playing currently on right side since the start of the season. That maybe affect his playing style too.
Helios

Postby Helios » 2010 Dec 03, 01:21

Is it too soon to raise his Attack to 73?

Yeah, he is just 20 y old, 72 is fine until he proves he is more potent in attack. ;)

Also he is playing currently on right side since the start of the season. That maybe affect his playing style too.

That's right, made the change. He plays mostly on the right side. But it wouldn't be the end of the world if he's positioned in game at the opposite side since he is left footed.

Updated.
Grinch

Postby Grinch » 2010 Dec 04, 00:31

Isn't he taller than 172?
conker8

Postby conker8 » 2010 Dec 04, 02:06

Length: 177
Weight: 70
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 25, 05:05

well i think this guy deserves some tweaks in his stats :

ATT:needs to raise a bit.72 is just ridiculous.att is not just a positional play but also influence a player's attacking move+participation in the team's attack.so i suggest at least 74.
FKA:i think his free kicks are pretty accurate.also considering his poor shooting stats he could get some boost in free-kick.in my view when he shoots during the match progression his shooting are good for his ability to shoot first time.i mean with current shooting stats+if we add 1 touch play it would be realistic.
because,his shot power is nothing special,his shooting accuracy is not that precious all the time and his clean connection ability under pressure is questionable at times.but what he does very well is can hit the ball very 1st time and that's why his shooting looks dangerous at times.
so without raising his shooting but just adding 1 touch play and give his FKA slight increase we can represent him perfectly.
so i would give him at least 79/80 in FKA.
TEAM-WORK:now this is the stat i think could develop few points.as i said before that his combination of att+TW is pretty low.so in game you can't found the real boudebouz.if we add 1 touch play(this is much needed for his 1-2 link play + his 1st time shooting),raise his att to 74 .than i think he could get at least 79-80 in TW.as what i saw he likes to pass the ball as early as possible when he is in pressure and can link up really well.also i wouldn't suggest to increase his passing stats as he lacks the killer instinct to deserve yellow value in passing.but his nice 1-2 link up and assist level proves he needs at least 79 in TW without raising his passing stats.

CARDS:

TRICKSTER: is he really a trickster ? i mean he does the tricks like payet or cristiano ronaldo ? no he doesn't ! he is no way a trickster.what he does when face to face to opposition players is just uses his agility+tactical dribble to hold the ball or use quick scissors+quick turn+shoulder feint in 1-1 dribbling situation.
but never saw him doing tricks to beat opponents like ronaldo or adel tarrabt.

so i would suggest to remove trickster .

and pls add :

shoulder feint skills + 1 touch play(1 touch pass)

and this video will show his link play,1 touch play,his good free kick accuracy,quick scissors and his dribbling style :

that's all !
vamos arriba la celeste !
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jun 25, 08:28

I agree with you suggestions except Trickster, when can we give trickster to a player? Valbuena and Nene have this card, do you really think Bouddebouz are different? This season, he progress a lot and this video don't show this season.

I suggest 85 technique for Boudebbouz too. Not fast but great technique and agility.

And I think he needs an update in Shot Accuracy and Shot Technique, scores a lot of goals, find always the box in his shoots, and can scores fantastic goals from 25-30 metres.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 25, 09:18

i was not saying just based this video.his style is just move the ball with his foot and keep it which is tactical dribble.trickster are those who make tricks to get past opponents . just watch payet,cristiano,taarabt...........

but if you guys feel other way i have no objection.as i just try to make sets accurate as possible but no hard feelings :) !

just compare this tricks of tarrabt:

watch how he make tricks and convert them in *dribbling.but boudebouz's tricks are more of tactical dribbling and they are nothing in comparison to taarabt.if we consider boudebouz's tactical dribbling as criteria of a "trickster" than we have to give this card to many other players.which is not the meaning of trickster.
vamos arriba la celeste !

Return to “RC Celta de Vigo”