Anastasios Kissas, Apollon Limassol

Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Anastasios Kissas, Apollon Limassol

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 12, 14:25

Anastasios Kissas is a Cypriot International Goalkeeper who is well-known for his good Reflexes.
"Tasos" joined APOEL's Academy as a youngster and made his debut in 2005 as a 17-year-old.
Every season after his debut season, he was given more and more opportunities and by 2009-10, he was challenging Chiotis for the 1st Goalkeeper's place, after making some good performances when the Greek International was out injured.
However, the signings of Cypriot International Panos Constantinou in the 2010-11 Season, and Urko Pardo in the 2011-12 Season, limited Kissas opportunities.
In recent seasons, he only made a couple of appearances in Cup and SuperCup fixtures.
However, he is still a regular member of Cyprus National Team.

Last edited by stavrakiss on 2010 Feb 12, 18:47, edited 4 times in total.
stavrakiss

Re: Tasos KISSAS

Postby stavrakiss » 2010 Jan 28, 11:47

He played a lot of games this season and he is proved as an excellent backup for Chiotis..
I increased his Response by 2, his defense and GK skills by 1
APOEL FC

Apoel Ultras
lafazany

Postby lafazany » 2010 Feb 12, 14:37

He is the goalkeeper with the strongest and most accurate kicking in Cyprus. Should be at least 82. Also his long pass/shot accuracy should increase
stavrakiss

Postby stavrakiss » 2010 Feb 12, 18:47

give me a value about LPA and SA to discuss
APOEL FC

Apoel Ultras
lafazany

Postby lafazany » 2010 Feb 13, 13:01

Comparing to goalkeeprs in Greece, shot power should be around 80 in my opinion.

I think LP should be 76 and LPS 75. I've seen him play in Kerynia Epistrofi and he could get the ball in the other teams box!
Also many times in under 21 games he shouts to players who are in the other half of the pitch and tells them ''etimastou control me to stithos''/''deksi podi'' etc and most of the times he manages to do it.

I think he should be top of the ladder for Goalkeeper's SP and LPA with some difference from the rest as many goalkeepers in Cyprus(for example Giorgallides) can't get the ball past the middle of the pitch most of the time or their shots are mostly inaccurate (like Beqaj)
petreleo

Re: Tasos Kissas

Postby petreleo » 2014 Apr 26, 10:49

In the last three seasons he had his only serious games with Cyprus National Team, in which he is not even called-up at the moment.
I don't rate him at all, he is overrated because he is Cypriot. He needs many downgrades in most GK stats, others by more and others by less.

Goal Keeping Skills: 76(-1) He has very bad GK skills.
Response: 81(-1) He has good Response, but it definitely needs to fall a bit.
Body Balance: 77(-3) He seems quite weak to me for a GK.
Stamina: 67(-3) He has played just 2 games in the last two seasons, and the one as a substitute for like 15 minutes.
Form: 3(-3) As I said he plays nearly never, so his Form should decrease massively so he is not picked often.
Last edited by petreleo on 2016 May 28, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
petreleo

Re: Tasos Kissas

Postby petreleo » 2014 Aug 28, 12:39

Photo:

petreleo

Re: Anastasios Kissas

Postby petreleo » 2016 May 28, 10:34

http://www.apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm ... ic&lang=l1

Released from his contract at _cyp APOEL Nicosia, after 11 years at the club, spending the majority of his time their as their 3rd or 4th choice Goalkeeper, playing for the last time regularly at the start of the 2009-10 Season, due to injury problems for APOEL's hero, Dionysios Chiotis. This Season, despite starting the Season as the club's 2nd choice Goalkeeper, behind the then 1st choice Jordi Codina(given that the "real" 1st choice Goalkeeper, Urko Pardo, was to miss the first-half of the Season due to a serious injury), a pre-Season injury for struggling Codina resulted to APOEL signing another foreign Goalkeeper, Boy Waterman for the Champions League qualifiers, and then the returns of 1st choice Urko Pardo and Jordi Codina, relegated Kissas to 4th choice Goalkeeper, only to be upgraded to 3rd choice Goalkeeper in January, after Codina was loaned-out to Pafos FC.

He is expected to join fellow "big" club _cyp Apollon Limassol to provide cover for Portuguese International, first-choice Goalkeeper, Bruno Vale, or join a "smaller" club where he will be first-choice, in order to challenge for a spot in the Cyprus National Team, again, after starting a Euro qualifier Vs Belgium(away), more than a year ago.

Kissas is a short, but very agile Goalkeeper, who can pull-off some really impressive saves, with his reflexes and jumping, but other than that he is an average Goalkeeper.

Changes:

Goal Keeping Skills: 74 (-2)
Explosive Power: 76 (+2)
Tenacity: 72 (-6)
Teamwork: 72 (-2)
petreleo

Re: Anastasios Kissas

Postby petreleo » 2016 Jun 02, 11:52

petreleo wrote:http://www.apoelfc.com.cy/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=15204&tt=graphic&lang=l1

Released from his contract at _cyp APOEL Nicosia, after 11 years at the club, spending the majority of his time their as their 3rd or 4th choice Goalkeeper, playing for the last time regularly at the start of the 2009-10 Season, due to injury problems for APOEL's hero, Dionysios Chiotis. This Season, despite starting the Season as the club's 2nd choice Goalkeeper, behind the then 1st choice Jordi Codina(given that the "real" 1st choice Goalkeeper, Urko Pardo, was to miss the first-half of the Season due to a serious injury), a pre-Season injury for struggling Codina resulted to APOEL signing another foreign Goalkeeper, Boy Waterman for the Champions League qualifiers, and then the returns of 1st choice Urko Pardo and Jordi Codina, relegated Kissas to 4th choice Goalkeeper, only to be upgraded to 3rd choice Goalkeeper in January, after Codina was loaned-out to Pafos FC.

He is expected to join fellow "big" club _cyp Apollon Limassol to provide cover for Portuguese International, first-choice Goalkeeper, Bruno Vale, or join a "smaller" club where he will be first-choice, in order to challenge for a spot in the Cyprus National Team, again, after starting a Euro qualifier Vs Belgium(away), more than a year ago.

Kissas is a short, but very agile Goalkeeper, who can pull-off some really impressive saves, with his reflexes and jumping, but other than that he is an average Goalkeeper.

Changes:

Goal Keeping Skills: 74 (-2)
Explosive Power: 76 (+2)
Tenacity: 72 (-6)
Teamwork: 72 (-2)

http://www.apollon.com.cy/gr/news-detail/9476/kissas

Officially signed for _cyp Apollon Limassol.
Please move him& Update his Set according to my suggestions above.

Return to “UEFA Southern-Mediterranean region”