Gum

Moderators: Viyut, Jean_PS, toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 21288
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 592 times

Gum

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jul 11, 20:30

Full Name: Wellington Pereira Rodrigues "Gum"

Last edited by rafzin on 2010 May 10, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GUM | Wellington Pereira Rodrigues, Ponte Preta

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Aug 18, 18:01

moved to fluminense
bff
New Stat Maker
Posts: 162
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 03:14
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: GUM | Wellington Pereira Rodrigues, Ponte Preta

Postby bff » 2009 Aug 19, 08:48

yes, its official

Source

welcome
gm91
Former Lurker
Posts: 1
Joined: 2009 Nov 25, 16:12
Location: Brasil

Re: GUM | Wellington Pereira Rodrigues, Ponte Preta

Postby gm91 » 2009 Dec 04, 13:27

i think his jump should be 88-90, look this video and you will understand why that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61CabAxpSCU
dsc748
Regular Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 16:54
Location: Brasilia, Brazil
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GUM | Wellington Pereira Rodrigues, Ponte Preta

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 04, 14:58

gm91 wrote:i think his jump should be 88-90, look this video and you will understand why that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61CabAxpSCU


If he had done it without running I would agree. As he didn't it should be pretty lower than that. Don't forget that just because you did it once it doesn't mean you can do it constantly, I mean you are not on a "red arrow" day every day.

Thiago Silva is going to be 86
Juan (Brazil NT) is 84
Lúcio (NT) is 80
bff
New Stat Maker
Posts: 162
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 03:14
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: GUM | Wellington Pereira Rodrigues, Ponte Preta

Postby bff » 2009 Dec 09, 12:10

his jump is really great, but considering his height/balance, i believe 80 is ok. upping it 1 or 2 points would be fair too.

i believe his attack can be increased:

Luiz Alberto (60)
Ronaldo Angelim (64)
Chicão (64)


I think GUM can have 62 .

Remember that he scored 6 goals in less than a half-season, decisive goals.
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GUM | Wellington Pereira Rodrigues, Ponte Preta

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Dec 11, 17:48

bff wrote:his jump is really great, but considering his height/balance, i believe 80 is ok. upping it 1 or 2 points would be fair too.

i believe his attack can be increased:

Luiz Alberto (60)
Ronaldo Angelim (64)
Chicão (64)


I think GUM can have 62 .

Remember that he scored 6 goals in less than a half-season, decisive goals.


64 for wouldn't be unrealistic too.
Image
Image
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GUM | Wellington Pereira Rodrigues, Ponte Preta

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Dec 11, 18:32

for me too, he plays some games as CF, when flu need a goal. Some like 64-65 would be fine.

and i believe he deserve more Header, he is sure better than Adriano, i suggest raise to 83.
rafzin
Valued Contributor
Posts: 809
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 12:32
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GUM

Postby rafzin » 2009 Dec 11, 21:30

I agree with tama, and what you think about
Response: 80
Jump: 84
Mentality: 79~80
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GUM

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Dec 12, 01:20

agree with Response and Mentality in 80.

About jump, imo 84 is too much, he has 1.89cm, so he will be able to score a lot of headers with 80. First of all, his goals are most accurace that Jump. U can see some goals that he dont jump so much, but others that he must. but if u compare him with Luisão (Benfica) who is 83/76 u will not think that 83/80 is a bad value for him.

so i vote to update this:

Attack: 65
Response: 80
Header: 83
Mentality: 80
dsc748
Regular Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 16:54
Location: Brasilia, Brazil
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GUM

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 12, 16:56

tamaguchi_japa wrote:agree with Response and Mentality in 80.

About jump, imo 84 is too much, he has 1.89cm, so he will be able to score a lot of headers with 80. First of all, his goals are most accurace that Jump. U can see some goals that he dont jump so much, but others that he must. but if u compare him with Luisão (Benfica) who is 83/76 u will not think that 83/80 is a bad value for him.

so i vote to update this:

Attack: 65
Response: 80
Header: 83
Mentality: 80


Agree. Max jump IMO would be 81 as he jumps pretty well.

Also what about a 88 (+1)for BB and 70 (-3) for agility. In the two games I payed close attention to him he constantly outmuscle Nanni and Ariel, but he seemed a little less agile than them. He looked like a wall, but very stiff. Aven Ariel seemed much more agile than Gum.

Name-----------------BB--Agility--Height--Weight
Nanni-----------------86----73----189------78
Ariel-------------------87----71----190------87
Gum-------------------87----73----189------86
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GUM

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Dec 12, 17:41

agree with both. but imo Jump 80 is fine to him ;)
bff
New Stat Maker
Posts: 162
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 03:14
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: GUM

Postby bff » 2009 Dec 15, 13:49

i agree with both dsc748 and tamaguchi.

besides, i think his 3 main defensive abilities are a little underrated. i know he is not that prolific defender, but he gave some consistency at the back since he got in 1st team.

comparing him to other non-top class CBs, from other "low-profile" teams (No offense), see:
---------------------Def--Resp--Ment
Gum----------------78---77----77
Antonio Carlos---80---80----81
Alex Bruno--------79---79----78
Daniel Marques--78---80----78
Fabio Pereira-----79---80----81
Durval--------------81---81----81
Wallace------------79---80----78

i think he doesn't deserve to be so much under these. i would go with:
Gum--------79---79---80


what u think?
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GUM

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Dec 15, 15:03

bff wrote:i agree with both dsc748 and tamaguchi.

besides, i think his 3 main defensive abilities are a little underrated. i know he is not that prolific defender, but he gave some consistency at the back since he got in 1st team.

comparing him to other non-top class CBs, from other "low-profile" teams (No offense), see:
---------------------Def--Resp--Ment
Gum----------------78---77----77
Antonio Carlos---80---80----81
Alex Bruno--------79---79----78
Daniel Marques--78---80----78
Fabio Pereira-----79---80----81
Durval--------------81---81----81
Wallace------------79---80----78

i think he doesn't deserve to be so much under these. i would go with:
Gum--------79---79---80


what u think?


I agree.
Image
Image
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GUM

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Dec 15, 15:57

agree too; updated ;)
dsc748
Regular Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 16:54
Location: Brasilia, Brazil
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GUM

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 15, 22:25

I agree, he isn't brilliant in other qualities besides massive strenght and good aerial skills but he is at least average. But it is pretty enough to make a good anchor (like Fernando ex-fla in vasco for example)

Antônio Carlos looks a little over, I mean if he was such a good defender (better than all those listed) he wouldn't be playing in Atlético-GO, Durval is going to a bigger club as he is pretty quality (Santos, Bota or Vasco) and Gum is pretty much the same level of he although a different caracteristic.
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GUM

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Dec 16, 11:46

Durval is the best CB in this list.
Image
Image
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1106
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 22:50
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GUM

Postby pedala robinho » 2010 Dec 04, 01:33

Sorry guys, but how did you come to a TS: 75/ACC: 74, while William (Corinthians) is at the same value? This seems like a bad joke, they both have the same height/weight, and I have no doubts that Gum is WAY FASTER/QUICKER than William. I would also go one point higher on both HEADER/JUMP. Also, doesn't he has a solid positioning? I do think a 80/81 isn't madness. Also SPS and LPS look too low.
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 808
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GUM

Postby squallzinn » 2010 Dec 05, 02:15

William is overrated, this is the problem.
O would add Gum a better shoting skills and aggression.

SA 67
SP 82
ST 68
AGG 76

+Extra Attacker
Image
Image
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite
Posts: 1813
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 02:37
Location: Londrina, Brazil
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: GUM

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Dec 08, 15:33

i dont think william is overrated, imo gum is underated, same as andré dias was when he was here. for me gum should have at least +2 than willian, so for me 77/76. for example, carragher is with TS: 75, and imo he is same speed as wiliam who have a great positioning but isn't fast...

Return to “Associação Chapecoense de Futebol”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests