Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Everaldo | 1969-1970

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jul 09, 07:00

Club: Grêmio Porto Alegre

INFO:

Spoiler: show
Everaldo Marques da Silva , nicknamed Everaldo, (September 11, 1944 in Porto Alegre–October 28, 1974, age 30) was a football (soccer) player from Brazil. He was defender with Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense and with the Brazilian national team. He won the Football World Cup 1970. The golden star in Gremio's flag was added in 1970 in his homage. He died as a result of a car crash near Santa Cruz do Sul.

He had 26 caps with the Brazilian national team between 1967 and 1972. The first one was obtained in June, 1967.

Everaldo won the Football World Cup 1970. He was defeated only once in October, 1968.

Honours

• Winner of Football World Cup 1970 with the Brazilian national team.
• Winner Roca Cup in 1967 with the Brazilian national team.
• Winner Campeonato Gaúcho (Rio Grande do Sul State championship) in 1964, 1966, 1967 and 1968 with Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense
• Winner Rio Branco Cup in 1967 with Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense

Last edited by Milanista_99 on 2012 Aug 31, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Keaty22
New Stat Maker

Re: EVERALDO Marques da Silva | 1969-1970

Postby Keaty22 » 2012 Aug 31, 14:31

Here's his PES 6 stats, just for a base

Spoiler: show
Position: LB
Nationality: Brazilian

Height:171
Weight: 68

Attack 80
Defence 68
Balance 71
Stamina 90
Top Speed 87
Acceleration 85
Response 71
Agility 80
Dribble Acc 81
Dribble speed 86
Short pass acc 78
Short pass speed 71
Long pass acc 82
Long pass speed 80
Shot acc 67
Shot power 78
Shot tech 70
Free kick acc 66
Swerve 80
Header 70
Jump 78
Tech 80
Agg 83
Mentality 72
Ks 50
Team work 80
Con 5
Wfa 4
Wff 4
A
MagicDip
New Stat Maker

Postby MagicDip » 2013 May 17, 22:06

So, this is Everaldo's Konami set. And I must say, like Carlos Alberto's one, the set is completely inacurate.
If I speak about the WC '70 only, he was waaay more defensive than 68 (something like +10 at least) and wasn't so offensive, he should have a white value in ATT, probably low 70's. Other values like BB, RES, MEN are completely wrong too, he deserves yellow values in these attributes (BB in high green probably).
In fact, a new set taking in account some values from this one would be better 'cause this is definitely not the Everaldo I have watched.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2013 May 17, 22:09

he should have a white value in ATT

What do you think attack does?

Other values like BB, RES, MEN are completely wrong too, he deserves yellow values in these attributes (BB in high green probably).

And why are they wrong? We can't work with the reasons you've given us, we need actual explanations.
MagicDip
New Stat Maker

Postby MagicDip » 2013 May 17, 22:43

Did you watch him actually?

"What do you think attack does?"

You tell me...

When I said he wasn't so offensive, I meant:

1/His offensive moves weren't smart and dangerous enough (when he decided to support the attacks) to deserve 80 (a figure i'd rather give Carlos Alberto in comparison if I had to rate the offensive awareness of the 2 players)
2/He wasn't much agressive in the World Cup, Carlos Alberto was the offensive-minded SB and Everaldo was more involved in securing the back line with Brito and Piazza/Fontana. So I'd give him something around 74 in aggression.

For the other points:

BB at 71 seems low because he was much more resistant in the challenges despite his constitution, he didn't lose his balance so easily, even against players that were taller and stronger than him at first sight. I'd give him something around 77-79.

Same thing for RES, he used to chase his direct opponent in his area , coming off the defense to try to intercept the ball for example and showed also good response in 1 vs 1 defending. I know Konami usually doesn't give high values in RES to side backs but he could claim something like 82/83 as Carlos alberto has 81 here, and Everaldo seemed slightly better than him in that aspect to me.

And concerning MEN, I also see him around 82/83 because he showed a great and constant level of concentration in the games I have watched. Always comitted, focused and very reliable in defense in the left side. I didn't see ups and downs in his game, he didn't show signs of being exhausted too.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2013 May 21, 08:29

Did you watch him actually?

Who hasn't seen him in 1970 world cup?

"What do you think attack does?"

You tell me...

If you're gonna make suggestions I expect you to know why you are suggesting things.. if you can't answer a simple question, don't expect your suggestions to be taken seriously.

1/His offensive moves weren't smart and dangerous enough (when he decided to support the attacks) to deserve 80 (a figure i'd rather give Carlos Alberto in comparison if I had to rate the offensive awareness of the 2 players)
2/He wasn't much agressive in the World Cup, Carlos Alberto was the offensive-minded SB and Everaldo was more involved in securing the back line with Brito and Piazza/Fontana. So I'd give him something around 74 in aggression.

For the other points:

BB at 71 seems low because he was much more resistant in the challenges despite his constitution, he didn't lose his balance so easily, even against players that were taller and stronger than him at first sight. I'd give him something around 77-79.

Same thing for RES, he used to chase his direct opponent in his area , coming off the defense to try to intercept the ball for example and showed also good response in 1 vs 1 defending. I know Konami usually doesn't give high values in RES to side backs but he could claim something like 82/83 as Carlos alberto has 81 here, and Everaldo seemed slightly better than him in that aspect to me.

And concerning MEN, I also see him around 82/83 because he showed a great and constant level of concentration in the games I have watched. Always comitted, focused and very reliable in defense in the left side. I didn't see ups and downs in his game, he didn't show signs of being exhausted too.

Much better. We can't do anything with your previous suggestions, if everyone went around doing what you did in your last post... well we'd have a lot of banned members and no progress 8-)

As for your suggestions.. I'm not comfortable with giving my thoughts on a player that I havn't seen in years, I need to recently have seen the player to be sure.
I have been intending to touch up jarzinho's set for awhile now. If I ever get round to that, I'll keep an eye on everaldo.

Return to “70's”