Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013


Moderators: lucashag, Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, jurgens, Brezza

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19145
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 466 times

Ronaldinho | 2001-2003 | 2003-2006 | 2008-2010 | 2011-2013

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 21:52

2003-2006

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: FC Barcelona



Growth type: Early/Lasting

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


2001-2003

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: Paris Saint-Germain



Growth type: Early/Lasting

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




2008-2010

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: AC Milan



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


2011-2013

Nickname: "Dinho" | *El Mago de Porto Alegre* | *O Rei* | "Ronnie"

Club: Atletico Mineiro


Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 21, 20:33, edited 4 times in total.
sencesor
Valued Contributor
Posts: 976
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby sencesor » 2009 Apr 06, 23:55

Oh, and one more thing:

Xyder wrote:

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005


Capone wrote:

With the technique values, I think that Maradona had the best technique ever. So what do you think about this?

99: Maradona
98: Pelé, Zidane
97: Ronaldinho

?

Curling 98 is also overrated, I suggest 96



I agree with curling 96, but IMO:

99: Maradona, Zidane
98: Pelé, Ronaldinho


Could go with curling 96, actually think it's a better number then 95, so you got three votes there.. :)
"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.
prosser2k10
Valued Contributor
Posts: 879
Joined: 2009 Jun 06, 18:50
Location: Rotherham, England

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Jun 28, 18:03

FKA could go up he was great at FK's in that time and he could cross in good from them or score he could get it so far in the top corner there was no chance of the keeper saving it and under the wall bottom corner he could put it anywhere and it would always end up in the back of the net so

FKA: 94/95
TW:88
Sheffield Wednesday FC
PMC
PSD Guru
Posts: 5742
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby PMC » 2009 Jun 28, 18:16

you guys are going nuts there :roll:
I'm against you
prosser2k10
Valued Contributor
Posts: 879
Joined: 2009 Jun 06, 18:50
Location: Rotherham, England

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Jun 28, 18:17

:lol: how :?:
Sheffield Wednesday FC
PMC
PSD Guru
Posts: 5742
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby PMC » 2009 Jun 28, 18:20

because some of the stats make no real sense... the stats are 4 years old and you guys already make him more of a legend than he actually was
I'm against you
Jez
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3672
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Jez » 2009 Jun 29, 02:22

PMC wrote:because some of the stats make no real sense... the stats are 4 years old and you guys already make him more of a legend than he actually was


i agree that the suggestions are starting to overstep the line a bit :roll:
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
prosser2k10
Valued Contributor
Posts: 879
Joined: 2009 Jun 06, 18:50
Location: Rotherham, England

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Jun 29, 02:31

he was unplayable but some suggestions are stupid but he was fantastic won games almost single handedly
Sheffield Wednesday FC
Jez
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3672
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Jez » 2009 Jun 29, 02:48

oh yeah definitely
i think he's up there with the best of all time imo 8-)
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
prosser2k10
Valued Contributor
Posts: 879
Joined: 2009 Jun 06, 18:50
Location: Rotherham, England

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Jun 29, 02:58

this should be ronaldinho 2003/2006 2005/2006 he was shit hot and hes not fuckin called gaucho :x :lol: and he could have CF he played there sometimes ;)
Sheffield Wednesday FC
Jez
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3672
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Jez » 2009 Jun 29, 03:48

prosser2k9 wrote:this should be ronaldinho 2003/2006 2005/2006 he was shit hot and hes not fuckin called gaucho :x :lol: and he could have CF he played there sometimes ;)


Born Ronaldo de Assis Moreira in 1980, but more commonly known as Ronaldinho or Ronaldinho Gaucho (the name given to Brazilians who come from the Rio Grande do Sul area of Brazil)


i do rememeber his name being down as Ronaldinho Gaucho on teamsheets etc before too so :)
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
prosser2k10
Valued Contributor
Posts: 879
Joined: 2009 Jun 06, 18:50
Location: Rotherham, England

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Jun 29, 11:40

jez wrote:
prosser2k9 wrote:this should be ronaldinho 2003/2006 2005/2006 he was shit hot and hes not fuckin called gaucho :x :lol: and he could have CF he played there sometimes ;)


Born Ronaldo de Assis Moreira in 1980, but more commonly known as Ronaldinho or Ronaldinho Gaucho (the name given to Brazilians who come from the Rio Grande do Sul area of Brazil)


i do rememeber his name being down as Ronaldinho Gaucho on teamsheets etc before too so :)

Ronaldinho, Portuguese for "Little Ronaldo," is known in Brazil by the nickname "Gaúcho," in order to distinguish him from Ronaldo, who was already called "Ronaldinho" in Brazil. Ronaldo simply went by his first name upon his move to Europe, thereby allowing Ronaldinho to drop the "Gaúcho" and remain simply as Ronaldinho
some things said gaucho to try sound smart as if they knew his whole name :lol: but he was known as ronaldinho just the odd stuff had gaucho which wasnt needed by his prime cos R9 was fading ;)
Sheffield Wednesday FC
sencesor
Valued Contributor
Posts: 976
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby sencesor » 2009 Jun 29, 16:55

Ronaldinho works fantastic in the game and definitely doesn’t need any upgrade imo.

As at is, he already sits at number 9, within the top ten in the classic player's ladder, just after Beckenbauer!

Couples of downgrades are sure as hell needed.

ATT – 90? More poacher than: current Ibra? (88), classic Etoo? (88) Cantona? (89) and Maradona??? (89) :?

Something more round 87 I'd say..

DEF – 47? Didn’t really care much bout defensive duties, and that’s an understatement...

40 Seem more appropriate.

MEN – 79 :arrow: 73 - Already discussed in the previous posts.

3 agrees and no disagrees by: (sencesor), (Oriello), (bitz)

CURL 98 :arrow: 96

3 agrees by: (Capone), (Xyder), (sencesor)

About TEC though - 99 :arrow: 98 - 4 agrees by: (sencesor), (DeFrenZ), (as_10), (bitz) – after a very enthusiastic debate by Alcohomicide, Brezza and myself in Pele's thread, which peaked at the "God's Of Football" speech :mrgreen: :lol:, I didn't managed to change Alco (name too long, better than Alcohomo right? ;) :D ) opinion bout Pele deserving TEC 99, but I changed my opinion bout ronaldinho in the process, so therefore withdrew my agree with TEC 98. retrospectively, he really does deserve TEC 99. :P

EDIT - Oh, and add *Outside - again - used his outside regularly to make brilliant passes & to score as-well.
"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.
Jez
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3672
Joined: 2009 Feb 23, 00:51
Location: Ingerland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Jez » 2009 Jul 15, 00:20

from the 1st post;
jez Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:44 AM wrote:
show me a couple of free kicks that the he curls so much the ball...

players don't change technique...either you have it or not...Bergkamp is the one that MAYBE deserves 99 at this value, Ronaldinho never had that much...I mean even in his good seasons he cannot be compared to Maradona's technique (99)


i never said that :lol:
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Alcohomicide
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2009 Jan 15, 17:48

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Alcohomicide » 2009 Jul 15, 03:42

jez wrote:from the 1st post;
jez Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:44 AM wrote:
show me a couple of free kicks that the he curls so much the ball...

players don't change technique...either you have it or not...Bergkamp is the one that MAYBE deserves 99 at this value, Ronaldinho never had that much...I mean even in his good seasons he cannot be compared to Maradona's technique (99)


i never said that :lol:




Good, because you'd be insanely wrong. :P

It's amazing how he managed to generate so much curl AND power at the same time.

It's like the ball starts accelerating more as it curls. :\

Maybe 99 is over cooking it, but he's easily 98, I mean the fact he hits the ball thathard AND gets it to curl that much... :shock:
"When we were winning leagues and European Cups at Real I always said Makelele was our most important player. There is no way myself Figo or Raúl would have been able to do what we did without Claude and the same goes for Liverpool and Gerrard."
sencesor
Valued Contributor
Posts: 976
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby sencesor » 2009 Jul 15, 14:47

sencesor wrote:Ronaldinho works fantastic in the game and definitely doesn’t need any upgrade imo.

As at is, he already sits at number 9, within the top ten in the classic player's ladder, just after Beckenbauer!

Couples of downgrades are sure as hell needed.

ATT – 90? More poacher than: current Ibra? (88), classic Etoo? (88) Cantona? (89) and Maradona??? (89) :?

Something more round 87 I'd say..

DEF – 47? Didn’t really care much bout defensive duties, and that’s an understatement...

40 Seem more appropriate.

MEN – 79 :arrow: 73 - Already discussed in the previous posts.

3 agrees and no disagrees by: (sencesor), (Oriello), (bitz)

CURL 98 :arrow: 96

3 agrees by: (Capone), (Xyder), (sencesor)

About TEC though - 99 :arrow: 98 - 4 agrees by: (sencesor), (DeFrenZ), (as_10), (bitz) – after a very enthusiastic debate by Alcohomicide, Brezza and myself in Pele's thread, which peaked at the "God's Of Football" speech :mrgreen: :lol:, I didn't managed to change Alco (name too long, better than Alcohomo right? ;) :D ) opinion bout Pele deserving TEC 99, but I changed my opinion bout ronaldinho in the process, so therefore withdrew my agree with TEC 98. retrospectively, he really does deserve TEC 99. :P

EDIT - Oh, and add *Outside - again - used his outside regularly to make brilliant passes & to score as-well.


So..? :roll:
"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.
sencesor
Valued Contributor
Posts: 976
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby sencesor » 2009 Jul 15, 16:21

And about the *Outside bit, here are 2 samples:

Sorry for the poor quality.



And in this unforgettable night, in his two goals, just look at him Dribbling all the way, using almost only the outside...

"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.
Sekularac
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 527
Joined: 2009 Mar 02, 12:06
Location: Belgrade, SERBIA

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Sekularac » 2009 Jul 15, 19:26

I agree with
ATT 87
DEF 41-42
CURL 98
TEC 98
MEN 73
* Outside
-VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT-
Phil
Valued Contributor
Posts: 835
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 14:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Phil » 2009 Jul 17, 15:11

should his attack be higher than zico and platini who are probably the two best goal scoring midfielders ever
User avatar
Brezza
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2277
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003/2005

Postby Brezza » 2009 Jul 17, 20:23

phil-g2006 wrote:should his attack be higher than zico and platini who are probably the two best goal scoring midfielders ever


No, but he should be on par he was just as good positionally as Zico and Platini in his prime imo so i'll drop his attack to 88.
Also dropped defence to 42 not sure Id id rate his mentality that close to Berbatov an Ibra and below CR9 (damn that word) so Ive rated him at 74.

The rest of the stats are fine seriously.
sencesor
Valued Contributor
Posts: 976
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: RONALDINHO Gaucho | 2003-2005

Postby sencesor » 2009 Jul 18, 20:22

Looks fair enough to me, just the *Outside still missing.. ;)
"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.

Return to “00's”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests